Does this picture make you sick?

Does this picture make you sick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_QY3xsLQNI
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I donno.

He killed more Civilians than Hitler, and he did it intentionally.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_QY3xsLQNI
No.
Filthy krauts deserved it.

Do it again Bomber Harris!

National hero.

london deserves more v2s

On the 18th of February 1943, a question was put to the German people.

"Wollt ihr den totalen Krieg?"

They gave their answer and we gave ours.

Straight up evil war criminal that people think hitler was. I guess the argument could be made that a short brutal war is better than a long war but fuck he was so into firestorming cities. The jews had found their good goy

>They gave their answer and we gave ours.

You didn't do anything, coward.

No, but this one does

We bombed the shit out of them, we gave them what they tried to give to London, what they had to Rotterdam and Warsaw.

The Germans literally did the same thing in the Netherlands and across Eastern Europe.

The fire bomber himself, the eternal anglo, he tired of drinking german blood so he incinerated them so he could inhale their essence.

>what they had to Rotterdam and Warsaw.
Implying Island niggers give a fuck about Europe

>>The first two strikes on Caen resulted in numerous casualties to French civilians. According to Antony Beevor in his book D-Day, "The British bombing of Caen beginning on D-Day in particular was stupid, counter-productive and above all very close to a war crime. There was an assumption, I think, that Caen must have been evacuated beforehand. That was wishful thinking on the part of the British. There were more than 2,000 casualties there on the first two days and in a way it was miraculous that more people weren't killed when you think of the bombing and the shelling which carried on for days afterwards. French civilians, caught in the middle of these battlefields or under Allied bombing, endured terrible suffering. Even the joys of liberation had their darker side. The war in northern France marked not just a generation, but the whole of the postwar world, profoundly influencing relations between America and Europe."

>Following the capture of Caen, British war correspondents for the Daily Mail reported on 28 July that,
>One must drive through Caen every time one goes to or from the Orne front and it's still a horrible and rather shaming thing. The people of Caen will never quite understand why we had to do anything so awful to them. Still, day by day, the bodies of their fellow-citizens are being dug out of the ruins.

No but, seeing Ms. Emma's fake ass face every day at work sure did.

I don't blame him for raping the krauts eternally but I wonder would he be happy with how London looks now? Would he conduct a similar cleansing campaign on the city?

Well we do, unlike you lot we went into two world wars to protect the stability of Europe and protect the independence of civilised nations.

The assumption wad Caen was evacuated, but like the sandwogs in Palestine the Germans hid behind civilians.

One can only wish, at least he'd be burning his own vermin like people

Mongrel Yank detected.

If you people truly cared about Poland then you wouldn't have egged on to provoke a war with Germany. There was nothing realistic you could've done to help them at all strategically. Then after the war you sold them out and the rest of Eastern Europe to Stalin. Had Winston Cuckchill had his way he'd start WW3 (see Operation Unthinkable) which would've have resulted in the fire bombings of more cites like Prague which escaped the second World War without so much as a scratch

don't get so butthurt, your police are a joke.

I feel nothing.

Don't do it again bomber harris, Dresden was pretty.

He's just another retarded bong, really. Incapable of coherent warfare but willing to kill in volume, in actions unrelated to coherent war objectives.

Do it again!

Except the Nazis sued for peace several times after they took France

>oi bruv dem rotschild chaps'll take right good care of us innit, lets kill some krauts!
>80 years later
>da fuk m8 why is there so many muzzies in our bizness dis fuckin sucks takes the right piss outta me, why iz dis happenin?

Bomber Harris and Churchill and ANY politician in the British government at that time wouldn't have wanted mass migration, or any immigration, into Britain.
>"Keep England white is a good slogan" - Winston Churchill

Three points to make.

Firstly, Germany broke the conventions of the peace agreements multiple times between 1936 and 1939 from the remilitarisation of the Rhineland to the annexation of Austria, Sudetenlands, Danzig corridor, Czechslovkia American education at its finest would have us roll over until the entirity of Europe was annexed.

Secondly the situation in Eastern Europe post war was due to the Soviets and the Americans breaking agreements set out in the three conferences.

And finally Winston Churchill was not in charge of who the country declared war on, that is the Crown in Parliament, the ministry of defence sets up response plans for any potential threat in 1901 it had one for the US, in 1980 for Argentina and Spain.

Ashes for the Anglo!

*Gets shot crossing the street*

America had an equal role in it.

>posts tweet of someone repudiating the polices faggotry.
I don't see anything wrong with this.

>cry so hard after luftwaffe assrapes you that you resort to bombing civilians

real war effort

no wonder shit harris doesn't have a memorial

i piss on his bones

heil hitler

Yeah several times after the took France? How many asked for Status quo ante bellum? Dont be fucking retarded.

Also you lack a basic understanding a memeing a chav-speech, come back when you learn banter Pedro.

No. people are part of the war effort, they must be killed or demoralized

who is it?

DO

IT

AGAIN

DO

>What is the battle of Britain

The luftwaffe was mostly in the channel before the US even entered the war.

*controls almost the entire world, gives it up because why not*
*cucks out to Irish communists*
*joins EU and gets cucked*
*gets robbed of any means to protect himself from tyranny, even butterknives and metal forks*
*buys TV license*
*cowers in fear at muslim kebab vendor who looks at him funny*
*tries to leave the EU and fails miserably*
*doesn't even regret the fact that he put himself into these situations*
>the absolute state of the Anglo-Saxon

After we bombed all the military strategic relevant targets your Lancasters were too chicken shit to bomb. Hell in Dresden you pussies still felt the need to fly at night when everyone's asleep

*gets killed because of incompetent """"""police"""""

/thread

it makes me sick that they executed people on the other side who oversaw less warcrimes than he did

*gets raped walking home
*gets raped a second time on the same walk home*
*gets raped a third time on the same walk*

The 1916 rebellion failed pal.

And we have constitutional preventions against tyranny that actually work.

We never got cucked by the EU. We joined, became a leading member and didn't even have to accept shitskins.
Most of that is nonsense apart from the TV license, although many don't pay them anyway and just tell the poofter at the door to fuck off.

to effectively change a regime you must kill its rulers

America bombed civilians too, and the US put German soldiers in concentration camps after the war.

rotterdam and warsaw were both fortified and garrisoning enemy armies, it's not against the hague to bomb those targets

The deathtoll of the bombing of rotterdam was ~800

>killing G*rmans
No crime was committed

still butthurt Miroslav?

fun fact: nazis hated poles because they allowed jews to fester in their country and spread around from their Rabbinic Central (Poland)

>declare war on germany
>germany utterly destroys one of your allies
>instead of accepting peace so the Nazis can focus on eradicating communism you wait to stab him in the back because you actually supported communism in the first place

The IRA didn't fail. Don't you miss Belfast?
>And we have constitutional preventions against tyranny that actually work.
>he says while the government raids his house to check if he has metal forks instead of plastic ones or any breadknives

>didn't even have to accept shitskins.
Look at London and tell yourself that

Reminder that blacks in the US commit a higher portion of rape and violent crime per capita than you find in even the worst cities here.

They're Pakis, which our (((government))) imported in without EU intervention.
You really have no idea what you're talking about.

Because there are more blacks in America. Retard.

>Pakis aren't shitskins
Imagine being this British

First Germany declared war, we responded, sank their fleet and shot down their air force then they tried to bitch out because we were a constant threat.

Secondly we still own Belfast, the absolute state of American education.

And the bread knives thing is a meme.

>we'd lose in a head to head engagement so we're going to target enemy women and children. I call this strategy "freedom"
-harris

>we still own Belfast

>we

Read the post you spastic

I said they're shitskins, but they're Pakis who aren't sent into the country by the EU, but by the British government. The EU imports Somalis and shieet.
>American reading comprehension
I can tell which burgers are descended from the original WASP stock who built America and which ones are descended from the Irish/Italian/Mexican coat-tail-riders, always.

He's saying that the British government imported the shitskins, and they would have come even if the UK wasn't in the EU.

in 1945 when we had nothing to do. The bombing campaigns barely did shit to make the war go quicker. You were burning families as early as 1940

>They're Pakis, which our (((government))) imported in WITHOUT EU intervention.
oh fuck

sure

Fuck off bong

Aye, we being the Anglo Protestants.

No Surrender.

The Jews instigated the war. Anyone who served on the allied side was fooled by the kikes and their puppets.

And you burnt families too.
>we had nothing to do, so why not put Germans in concentration camps?
>burger logic
Own up to your atrocities like we do.

Based gyp

>we

You find this in every Western nation, have you been asleep the last 50 years?

Also turn your proxy off Pedro.

>we

The concentration camps killing 1-2 million Germans is a meme and you wouldn't have done any better, probably worse because you spent so much money on Lancasters after we gave you 500 billion dollars

Are you an Irish person? I can't tell by your fleg.

No, he's just an Anglo subhuman like you

>no actual 'we' in the post

Learn to read.

I'm a Paki with a blonde English gf.

Mad breh? We're breeding you out without a fight.

Makes me smile
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Krauts deserved it, and they deserve it even more for not being able to handle the banter, same with you amerimutts

>wouldn't have done any better
Unlike you, I'm not trying to take the moral high-ground when there is none for me to stand on: I'm simply calling you out on your hypocrisy. You demonise us for bombing cities, which you also did, but it's excusable somehow by an aloof post and a pic of faggot policemen, and then put Germans in concentration camps, but it's okay because you had nothing better to do.

I am assuming he is a commie Scot

That loan is responsible for yout entire post war economic sucess and you're now running a sky high deficit to compensate till you default.

Based 56 :^)

Nope, this man is one of the reasons why the Germans were removed from my land and consequently discouraged, with emphasis, from returning to rape, murder and kill everyone just like they promised.

Thank you Bomber Harris, it's because of you that I don't live in North Korea.

Do ya?

Forgot to mention she's fat you curry smelling rude boy.

America is far from based, I'd rather live in a cave on a deserted island

I fucked a Paki girl in uni. She wanted anal because vaginal sex is haram.
Anglos built your nation. George Washington was a proud Anglo. All of your rights, like freedom of speech and right to bear arms, originate from the Magna Carta and English Bill of Rights. Wouldn't expect a foreigner like you to understand.
What exactly are you? German? Irish? Mexican? Either way, George Washington is rolling in his grave at how mongrel the US is today.

Same.
I'm the one who made the British Pakistani threads.

:^)

>I fucked a Paki girl in uni.
Did ya?

atleast you can get guns easy... had to go threw alot of paperwork to get mine.

I did, and I know 100% that you're a sad faggot LARPing as a Paki for kicks.

Were we gassing and planning to kill as many Germans as possible as you were? Some shit coming from the people who invented the concept of the concentration camp itself (see Boer Wars)

>you did it too
We did and I'm not ashamed at all. You can't accept that you did though.

>I did

Did ya?

We're working on it.

>these people think they're germanic
Meanwhile there's a nice Nordic fella in Yorkshire who's a lefty :^)

>here, the autistic virgin LARPboy whimpers the same tired and pathetic response

Washington was born in America you fucking retard, in Virginia specifically. He and his compatriots revolted against your ugly King in order to free himself from tyranny, the same tyranny you pride yourself as being subject too

There is no stock of European more warped and mongrelized than the Anglo-Saxon. He is a mix of German, French, Nord, and now Paki/Muslim. Absoltuely disgusting. Meanwhile here in the states there are alcoves who are still genetically pure, although it dwindles by the day.