Dan

Regular nickelodean stuff

WHAT? Context please, I don't know who DanWarp is and im sure as hell not clicking a honeypot link.

I get it now. This is Dan Sniders website? Got any proof that picture is actually from there ?

do you seriously need proof? these 3 are from a very popular (shit tier) show that was produced by him.

please meme this into existence

It could be a photo of your own kids with photoshopped faces for all I know. You gotta hotlink at least or find it on archive.org.

Its you that have a point to PROVE, not me.

it's obviously a still from the show being used to bait people. like, obvious to the point where you can search "icarly tied up" and get more shots from this scene

how autistic do you have to be

Sorry just realized you are not OP. This doesn't prove this guy is a pedo. It proves that he has really shitty and creepy humor and bad situational awareness.

Excuse me for not having the slightest clue who the fuck this is or what this show is. I don't watch american shit shows for kids.

then why are you so fucking invested in this thread? do you make a habit of sticking your nose into things you don't have the first clue about, and interrogate everyone who does?

Fuck off with your dismissive self-importance

obviously meant for

"skeptics" have a quasi-religious, obsessive need to prove that people aren't applying the most rigorous and critical of thinking.
he is the kind of person who will let a neck-tattooed, dreadlocked, pants-sagging smelly black thug babysit his kids, because he believes with his core that you can't judge a book by its cover.

> Fuck off with your dismissive self-importance
Don't you think that is a strange projection? I just asked for context you hypersensitive cunt.

Dan does a lot of stuff """as a joke""" for his shows.

Because I think a pic like that deserves a little context?

Again, why do you canucks project so much. I just wanted to give the thread a bump if it was related to the hollywood thing and it had any significance, a screen cap from a televised show is just shit tier bait.

>a screen cap from a televised show is just shit tier bait.

BLESSED BE
HE FINALLY UNDERSTANDS

I remember when it was nothing but people getting doused in green slime.

>I don't know!

>be male
>be fat
>not that great looking
>hang around kids
>make comedy for kids
>produce shows for a shitty childs network
>feet posting is cute and funny

Yeah thanks guys hes a pedo for being a fucking male and hanging around kids. Thanks a lot for making more people paranoid of men hanging around gets. I guess every male is now a rapist.

> Implying I havent saged every reply since post 2.

Canucks really are the worst. Get some vitamin D polar autist.

It's a clip from iCarly, a Schneider production/creation or whatever. In the picture from left to right are the characters, Carly, Freddie and Sam. In the episode, Carly's brother Spencer (not pictured) has been teaching art classes to prisoners. They made a giant pair of jeans sculpture and give it to the brother to take home as a gift. They are inside the sculpture as a ploy to escape. Yadda, yadda, yadda, they climb out of the pants sculpture when it is in the house and tie up the kids.

If you boil it down even further, you could say the theme is that "Something came out of the pants and had it's way with the kids."

There is another episode where Carly spends most of the time naked in the bathtub and gets her toe stuck in a faucet. In the sub plot from the same episode, Sam, Freddie and Spencer go to a cupcake factory and Sam sucks a bag of frosting through its nozzle in record time. The suggestions are pretty clear once you realize they subtle techniques used. Jennette McCurdy, who plays Sam supposedly dated Schneider or another behind the scenes worker while under age and working on the show. Miranda Cosgrove who plays Carly supposedly got pregnant by Schneider while working on the show but aborted the child. Entertainment is a sick world.

your autism is peaking.

>"Something came out of the pants and had it's way with the kids."

Max par.

i'm honestly a little to old remember any dan schneider shows in detail. could someone please analyze other episodes, and break them down into similar themes as "something came out of the pants and had its way with the kids"?
could turn into a very good thread.

how new are you?

dan-posting has been going on for over 1½ years

Why are you telling me this? I know that american """entertainment""" for kids is sexualizing garbage.

Still, its not proof that they are doing anything other than that making """sexy""" content to grab the attention of horny preteens and pedos. All I can say is that your FCC is a fucking joke.

>be male
>be fat
Don't forget Jewish.

I can't stay today. If you can find them, watch old You Can't Do That On Television reruns. Also, All That (I think Schneider was involved with this one.) The Adventures of Pete and Pete is a good one too. Those three are early nineties. One scene from Pete and Pete has Michael Stipe of REM play a bit part as a Sludge Sickle seller. He tells Older Pete that he looks like a bona fide Sludge Sickle man. Older Pete is disappointed. (Stipe is gay and that is a butt sex reference if you don't know.)

Nickelodeon is full of weirdos.

>rich
>powerful
>fucks kids
he's living the life.

When I was young it bothered me that they were so mean to Freddie. Without him they wouldn't have a show because he does all the technical stuff. Why did he put up with it. I realize now it's just conditioning to turn little girls into thots.
My point is kids are able to pick up on bullshit that's presented to them, even if they don't understand why at the time. Don't assume that kids growing up in degenerate environments are a lost cause

Far longer, pedowood threads sonce 2013, and dan threads are older (on Sup Forums)