White Cucks

Isn't the fact white countries are being overrun by 3rd worlders, simply an example of evolution running its course and the weaker species being snuffed out? Even if jews are behind it, that doesn't really change we are being out-bred. If japan was importing millions of rapefugees every year they would vote out their politicians and would quickly mobilize to stop the invasion. Why are Europeans much more disorganized and seem to overall not give a shit?

Pathological altruism. If you don't know this already you're objectively dumb.

Yeah every christian knows that. Deu vutl!

why do people say spain is not cucked?
we're balls deep in cuckery

I'm permanently tanned, do I count as white or brown or is tan a race too?

So basically whites care about other people more than non-whites. Makes sense I guess. Though I think it has more to do with the style of government we have rather than race necessarily.

what's that little red dot between France and Catalonia?

glorious principality of Andorra

nvm i forgot Andorra is a country

Most of our foreigners are Germans, French, Italians and Ports which can't be seen in your graph.

We've got the best stats

It's almost like it's the Poles who move to other countries.

Luxembourg, what are you doing?

Would be nice to see that map for i.e. 1814 and 1910, for example. Otherwise, this isn't particularly interesting.

I love seeing Germans in Switzerland struggling with switzerduueeetsch.

and noone really wants to move to Poland. This map could just be titled 'which is the most popular country?'

Before retards start calling us cucked, most Estonian immigrants are from Russia.

>even if the jews are behind it
>evolution running its course

>even if its not happening naturally
>isn't it natural?

>Estonian immigrants
when did you stop calling them 'invaders'?

The vast majority of those (for Germany at least) are of european descent.
I'm not for open borders, but try to at least be a bit more accurate.

>implying that R*ssians are any better than third worlders

Our numbers don't mean anything because we're already on our 4th generation of "native" arabs.

>The vast majority of those (for Germany at least) are of european descent

This is a poor argument to make as that is the case in every European country.

Those stats don't tell shit. Estonia's like 16% foreigners by this map, but that doesn't mean we're packed full of Arabs and dindus.
Having a bunch of Slavs in a country is immeasurably better than having a tenth as much melaninated folks.

Actually Sweden might be the exception.

>Having a bunch of Slavs in a country is immeasurably better than having a tenth as much melaninated folks.

Yeah, they are truly great people.

>Germcuck in denial

Your politicians betrayed you.

One race out thinking the other? Isn't that evolution????

I know, for us it's largely moroccans and spics, romanian gypsies and a few britbongs

Most Slavs are ok by me.
We do share a lot of cultural values with them and the shit going on in Western Europe has somehow made the ones living here integrate more. So yeah, better slowly integrating Slavs than niggers from Eritrea.

most immigrants are white from other countries such as Eastern Europe.

France is 20% at least

I'd rather have slavs be crazy than islamic shits

>high IQ jews prop up shitskins
>aren't the shitskins better? isn't that evolution?

Lol
OP Bosnia

>Us
>Used to mostly be Based Poles & Lithos
>Now, after (((shatter))) it's mostly niggerians

For France and Britain these stats are useless.
Our invaders have been coming for 50-60 years so many are considered natives by our governments.

I was talking about the high IQ jews mate.

Consider that it's taking billions in funds, constant propaganda from birth till death and almost every race on the planet to do this.

Also the Marxist brainwashing has been happening for decades affecting many generations.

Then we have no real platform to get our side out to the general population.

No. They're not better than us. Jews play the long game and non-europeans are simply biological weapons. It's why the kikes are trying so hard to shut down any speech coming from us, their global deception is easily broken and they know it.

yeah but they aren't the ones with high birth rates

bosnia stronk

Fuck bosnian and hercegovian roaches

Even though I am against ethnics coming to white countries and breeding us out, I do understand that it's all possible because ethnics are adaptive enough to survive and thrive in Europe. Also ethnics can breed with whites; it's not like the two cannot procreate or that interracial birth rates are lower. The fertility potential is the same as it is white and white.

Sometimes I think it would be easier making a case against miscegenation if ethnics and whites were not able to have healthy kids and their kids came out infertile. Or if ethnics were actually another species like the neanderthals and blood transfusions between races was not possible. It would be easy to argue against it then.

The only difficulty I have is seeing where mother nature is going with this, but no doubt in thousands of years it will become clear. The original races will one day come to be seen alongside the neanderthals or homo erectus. Mother nature is always proved right in the end.

I would Portugal has already 1 million non-white immigrants, that arrived in the past 35 years.

13.6 % immigrants and 12% from those numbers are Croats from Bosnia. Who the fuck would want to immigrate here in the first place?

well, you are in eu and so on... who the fuck comes to serbia though?

>Most Slavs are ok by me.
We do share a lot of cultural values with them and the shit going on in Western Europe has somehow made the ones living here integrate more

This is true. Its same here, you kalevipoegs and russians are well assimilated lately and here is literally hordes of them

no
it's the weaker ones using compassion as a bullet to steal money from the strong
this is compassion being wiped out
why are you such a dense, unthinking nigger?

yes, first post is best post
thank you based user

no
dirty evil commies
mine altruism
it's a commodity that can be exploited
and they do that
in many many many ways
including indoctrinating people to be ALTRUISTIC
and using gov arms like BBC to mass reward people for group think

thats fucking shocking (and a lie, with white other)

tony blair
jack straw
hang them

what a faggot
it's schweizerdeutsch and if you could discern a kraut struggling with that, you'd know.

> France
>11%

So all the 2nd gen niggers from the colonies are true French now?

>none of those countries even compares to Canada at 22%.
Feels good being number 1

Who here /beige horizon/?

I hate my government for their immigration policy. 250k out of the 500-something-thousand inhabitants are foreigners.

>Isn't the fact white countries are being overrun by 3rd worlders, simply an example of evolution running its course and the weaker species being snuffed out?
It is