>destabilizing the middle east
>kraft cheese and coca cola
>satanic jewish bankers
>jew worship
>california
>trannies
>flouride in everything
>pasturized and wrapped in plastic

Why do people still pretend that America is some beacon of hope? America died a long time ago, and I'm not going to support this sick nation or have any delusions of Americanism. This nation is the most pozzed and jewed up abomination in the world, Its not my home, I'm nothing but a wandering nomad in this jewish disneyland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvk_jmM-rDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who the fuck eats pizza with a god damn fork. You americans are fucking savage.

Because it is the last hope of the world. Everything else is niggers, savages, or is being ruined by niggers and savages being imported

How the fuck else do you eat it? with a spoon? hahahahahaha

fork and knife means he's there to do work. He's eating the whole damn thing.

use your fucking hands maybe? Why do I even bother, there's a huge chance you're a somalian anyway.

ooga

Italians

He's in California. He would be attacked as a patriarcial shitlord if he didn't blend in. It's like if a man doesn't sit down to pee in Sweden

keanu reeves is a fucking weirdo, we aren't like this

kek

you use your hands when you eat it at home or from fast food. eating any food with hands in restaurant is orangutan tier

i needed a quicker run down OP

Nah you eat pizza hut with hands and you eat real pizza with fork and knife as eating it with hands would be simply impossible

There is no spoon

i also eat pizza with fork.

Nice proxy flag leaf.

Isnt keanu technically an elliot roger mongrel?

>Subversive media
>poisonous food
>planned obsolescence
>Jews

>Babylon USA Documentary (2017)

youtube.com/watch?v=uvk_jmM-rDs

Get the fuck out, then.

>doesn't order cheeseburger and fries every time at every place
reeee normies gtfo

You should see how he eats M&M's

you forgot
>not white

>real pizza
The fuck you know about real pizza, polska?

Yuo use knife and fork to cut it retard

wrong.

Lived in Naples for a year

Fair enough, I lived in Milan for a little while.

I think I'm moving g to New England I can't stand the minorities any more. So many leeches where I live

Milan is not even Italy, some cosmopolitan hellhole

New England isn't the place you want to go if you want to avoid leeches.

Yeah, but least they have real pizza.

Maybe, Rome has some fucking terrible pizza

> >compulsive circumsision

kys.

Nope AMWF

I do it too

Nazi propaganda had it right. It's culture terror.

Eh, try not to be so depressed all the time. Move to the midwest and try to find a white town to live in and live your life.

Too much doom and gloom is bad for your psyche.

Taking pride in your nation is part of taking ownership of it. Compare it to cleaning out a garage that’s gotten way out of hand. There maybe be junk everywhere and your tools may be out of order, but after you take the first step of say, sweeping it, you should feel good about that. Never forget about what’s going good and always look at what’s bad as tomorrow’s project.

Then where?

this :(

He's the only dude in Hollywood that might be able to legitimately murder everyone in the room with the fork and knife.

he became too powerful

the good old days when everybody hated the irish, including the irish, and nobody cared

America is a country of opportunity.

The best Universities, the best business climate, all protected by the best military. All of this with an ample supply of fluroidated immigrant zombie labor.

Land of opportunity does no longer means land of high pay for retard labor. If the country wants to move forward it needs dedicated workers and leaders.

WOULD YOU RATHER LIVE IN REFUGEELAND WITH THE EUROPEANS?

the annoying thing about americans is they will always defend their idiocracy and never admit they are wrong.

You do know you're supposed to cut the pizza before eating it, right?

Keanu fucking owns, you dip

your list is too short