To my Southern European Brothers

To my Southern European Brothers

We brown people are not your enemies, we are here to liberate you from wh*te subhumans !

These subhumans are ruling over you and claim to be of the same race than you but don't let their lie confuse you, they are are WHITE/NORDIC PEOPLE ruling over BROWN PEOPLE(YOU)

THEY DO NOT LOOK LIKE YOU
YOU ARE BROWN THEY ARE WHITE

THEY DO NOT HAVE THE SAME NAMES THAN YOU
YOU HAVE LATIN NAMES THEY HAVE GERMANIC NAMES

THEY DO NOT HAVE THE SAME ANCESTORS THAN YOU
YOUR ANCESTORS ARE MEDS THEIRS ARE NORDICS

THEY ARE YOUR ENEMIES WE ARE YOUR BROTHERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4&
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people#Northern_Africa
gettyimages.ca/event/yasmina-khadra-portarit-session-573804241#algerian-writer-yasmina-khadra-poses-in-paris-on-june-30-2015-picture-id485319436
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your average parisian, 2017.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4&

My ancestors raped and killed every day

>YOU HAVE LATIN NAMES THEY HAVE GERMANIC NAMES
>tfw Latin first name and Germanic/Christian last name

Forfeit your Germanic name and join the good(brown) side, brother

Dumb niggers think that they are true european

Europe is fucking done. have fun with all those religious shitskins dumb europoors.

>white upper caste
>medblood lower caste
This was literally what Rome was until the dirty medbloods infiltrated the patricians .

Yes medblood, renounce your whiteness, go join your third world brothers in arms. I dare you to defeat Europa

what's wrong with some little bit of Melanin? Not everyone's albino like you

We are all European.

Kill your self, Ahmed. Your only allies in this Negroids. Go and make friends with the Negroids.

F.Y.I for anyone who thinks this is about skin colour, it isn't. This is about Europe For Europeans.... AKA if you're not European, fuck off.

This.

>some little bit of melanin
>india
Fuck off. you have your own problem with the dravidians.

Was this kind of thing not caused by the original invasion of Islam? I need to study more history.

>andalusians are the same value as a German or an Englishman
Haha no

Read my post again, brownther,

I am a member of the glorious brown race just like you.

I am not a Dravidian you son of baster bitch. Melanin always come in handy,
Melanin > Sunscreen lotion

You are not European

You are Semite and your ancestors ruled over Germanic people

Cast away your wh*teness and join us, brownther

This is because the spanish nobles never mixed with the moors, the original spanish where a mix of white caucasian and celts, the celto-iberian ethnicity was the original enthicity of Spain.

>nafris
>not mulattoes
LOL
You are not southern European or Arab

Moors are brown. Moors are not European.

Southern Europeans are not "brown", you filthy nigger.

what about poor whites? WTF are you on about?
Divide and conquer.

Divide and conquer shilling 2/10

>germans
>not niggers

We will genocide you in due time

>Spanish Nobility
Shows photo of queen Letizia

You don't know much about spain now, do you?

No thanks I don't want to be a shitskin, traitor.
Sage, don't fall for the divide & conquer threads.

Found the Dravidian!!!

Do not deny your mulatto heritage

The conection of Maghrebins - specially Moroccans and Sub-Saharan africans - The truth

>Numerous communities of DARK-skinned peoples are present in North Africa, some dating from prehistoric communities. Others are descendants of the historical Trans-Saharan trade in peoples and/or, and after the Arab invasions of North Africa in the 7th century, DESCENDANTS of slaves from the Arab Slave Trade in North Africa
>In the 18th century, the Moroccan Sultan Moulay Ismail "the Bloodthirsty" (1672–1727) raised a corps of 150,000 BLACK slaves, called his BLACK Guard, who coerced the country into submission.

>due to the patriarchal nature of Arab society, Arab men, including during the slave trade in North Africa, enslaved more BLACK women than men. They used more BLACK female slaves in domestic service and agriculture than males.

>The men interpreted the Qur'an to permit sexual relations between a male MASTER and his female SLAVE OUTSIDE of marriage (see Ma malakat aymanukum and sex), leading to MANY MIXED-race children.
>When an enslaved woman became pregnant with her Arab master's child, she was considered as umm walad or "mother of a child", a status that granted her PRIVILEGED rights.
>The child was given rights of inheritance to the father's property, so MIXED-race children could share in any wealth of the father.

>Because the society was patrilineal, the children took their FATHERS' SOCIAL status at birth and were born FREE.

>Some succeeded their fathers as RULERS, such as Sultan Ahmad al-Mansur, who ruled Morocco from 1578 to 1608. He was not technically considered as a mixed-race child of a slave; his mother was Fulani and a concubine of his father. Such TOLERANCE for BLACK persons, even when technically "free", was not so common in Morocco.
In English Wiki - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people#Northern_Africa

The ancestors of the Moorocco Royal Family are in fact sub-saharan people

This.

sge

No wonder Afro-American think that Moors were black. Because they are right and they are really are.

You try and post this shit like every week. Let me tell you something fago boy Muhhamad dick sucker. We will never fall for your shit. We have history with you. We fucking hate you, more than we hate eachother, and that's saying something. Southern Europeans could turn into niggers tomorrow and would still be happy to wipe out all of Africa and the ME. Fuck outta here.

HAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

We fought to liberate and defend our lands from both you and the nords get back to the desert

>we wuz Southern European!
>we wuz Arabs!
>totally not mulattoes guys!

> My ancestors raped
Doesn't that technically make you a rapebaby?

Mohamed Benyamna aka Booder

>pure arabic and berber heritage!

>The first Africans in Germany were brought as household servants around the 17th century.[6] During the 1720s, Ghana-born Anton Wilhelm Amo was sponsored by a German duke to become the first African to attend a European university; after completing his studies, he taught and wrote in philosophy. Later, Africans were brought as slaves from the western coast of Africa where a number of German estates were established, primarily on the Gold Coast. After King Friedrich Wilhelm I of Prussia sold his Ghana Groß Friedrichsburg estates in Africa in 1717, from which up to 30,000 people had been sold to the Dutch East India Company, the new owners were bound by contract to "send 12 negro boys, six of them decorated with golden chains," to the king. The enslaved children were brought to Potsdam and Berlin.[7]

Les Fr*nçais du nord vous haïssent et vous appellent secrètement : italoïde, ibéroïde, narbonoïde, araboïde, négroïde.

>this bait again
fuck off already
sage

Do you realice thats the daughter of a taxi driver?

Those statistics include Nafris as well. You would be Afrodeutsch if you moved to Germany.
I'm not German btw

lol no columbus you still suck

I was there when you posted your story, Hans

You're butthurt because an Algerian fucked your gf and beat you up when you tried to act manly

Hating your new nobility is not very wise btw

1.The King of doesn't rule Spain you tard. The president does.
2. Felipe Juan Pablo Alfonso de Todos los Santos and Letizia Ortiz are not Germanic names.

Yeah I just googled her up. She's common blood. Which makes this thread even more obvious bait.

As I said, not German, so I don't really care if Germany gets blacked.
Meanwhile:
Nafri of clearly pure berber and arabic heritage, notice anything?

gettyimages.ca/event/yasmina-khadra-portarit-session-573804241#algerian-writer-yasmina-khadra-poses-in-paris-on-june-30-2015-picture-id485319436

Looks exactly like American mulatto president Barack Obama

>Alfonso
Aþalfuns is a Gothic name, the Spanish nobility til this day is still called "godos" (Goths)

No, not necessarily. I guess they don't teach logic in spain :/

>tfw truly feel the race war approaching
If all you shitskins weren't so militant and expecting of gibs, we wouldn't even be in this mess.
You feel oppressed now, but you ain't seen nothing yet. White people have been trying to coexist with EVERYONE after the major wars of the 20th century. Just look at what we're capable of. Meanwhile you shit-skinned brutes are busy beating each other with sticks and rocks.
I feel kind of sorry for what's about to go down. If you are not white I suggest you quickly take your little shitskin family and flee as far as possible from white environments, because you will sure as hell regret it in some time, when you find your children hanging from a tree and coming home from a busy day at the kebab shop.

"Hey Southern Europeans, us niggers who rape your women and steal from and attack your men aren't the problem, it's your fellow whites"

Spanish are white.
Op is a nigger

>pls go away

We're here to stay

Europa belong to us

Nice taqiyya.

oh boy..

>pls go away

We're here to stay

Europa belong to us

>europa belong to us
typical shitskin who thinks islam applies everywhere

It really does not, outside of select neighborhoods in several European capital cities.

You are seriously overestimating the power of your 'peaceful invasion'.

Is it the small shitskin brain that compels you to double-post?

When one single gene graph debunks everything you wrote.
South europeans, from italians, to spanish and also greeks don´t gene connect with arabs or north africans

My brain is tiny because all went to my dick so i can produce a lot of brown offsprings to conquer Europe

You Finns are alright, we will do nothing to you if you don't side with the wh*tes when the Day of the Crescent happen

We could have stopped this user.