LaBeouf était flambe

>American actor Shia LaBeouf's artistic protest against US President Donald Trump has been attacked again -- this time by vandals using a flaming drone in western France where it went on display this month.

>The project, which features a white flag with the words "He Will Not Divide Us" filmed round-the-clock by a camera, has already moved several times from New York, to New Mexico and to Liverpool in Britain because of security problems.

>Now installed above an art gallery in an old biscuit factory in the French city of Nantes, the flag came under attack overnight Tuesday-Wednesday by a drone which attempted to set fire to it for several minutes.

expatica.com/fr/news/country-news/US-France-politics-Trump-art-LaBeouf_1513007.html

Good guys France

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e9x7GdOR8hI?t=26
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Lieu_unique
youtube.com/watch?v=VndCyl3F5PA
youtube.com/watch?v=q9Zmj3xW6Gk
youtu.be/r9K44O2Ls1s
youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FvnWkeS6NOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek that fucking thing is going down one way or the other.

the flag is on top of a building.

perhaps use a slingshot with baguette ammo to take it town

Surely you frogs can just buy a powerful industrial laser or something and just torch the fucking thing.

It official season 7 begins

this is the biscuit factory(now some faggy art shit)

youtu.be/e9x7GdOR8hI?t=26

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Lieu_unique

unfortunately it's near a train station, so lots of security

Well we could do what they did in liverpool either A drop paint on the camera B Attach Razors onto a drone to cut the flag or C just steal the flag but have scissors or if its something stronger a saw

I think nothing has united Sup Forums more than a silly flag. Not even NY card stands come close to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=VndCyl3F5PA

After the New York experiment had been shut down and a second attempt was ceased due to safety risks Shia planted an anonymous flag in the middle of nowhere. Members of Sup Forums and -chan united their powers and traced the flag back to a single location, using the stars weather and an autistic user honking the neighbourhood. When discovered, user stole the flag and replaced it with MAGA hat. Not long after, the stream was ended.

Two weeks after these events, Shia launched a second operation in Britain. It took two two anons less than a day to discover the flags and made an attempt to steal it.
youtube.com/watch?v=q9Zmj3xW6Gk

Nothing stopped them except a safety line. Not long after the attempt the British museum where the flag was planted, closed the project due to safety reasons.
After these events Shia went total madshit crazy and we hadn't seen him for a while. A silly attempt was created indoors, but the streaming was soon ceased for unknown reasons.

Weeks passed. Months passed. A new opportunity rose for defenders of the free world. A new flag was planted in France and the autistics you are had a plan. Burn it. The attempt failed but the event will mark history forever. Check out here how it went:

youtu.be/r9K44O2Ls1s

A BUCKET

ATTACH A MAGA HAT/PEPE SHIRT TO THE BUCKET WITH A STRING

CARRY IT OVER THE FLAG WITH THE GODDAMN DRONE

DROP OT ON TOP OF THE POLE

BLOODY EASY

The drone can work with a couple mods and some practice. These guys need to build a mock up so they can test and practice.

Why is his name LaBeouf? It should be Lebeuf.

You have no idea how much that pisses me off.

Why not spray acid on it? Since flamethrower didnt work out thanks to the european regulations on flammable flags, this could work. And attaching some kind of spraying machine to a drone shouldnt be that hard after flamethrower.

>Shia TheBeef
>kek

Is bet my bottom dollar that if one were to attach a simple knife that was sharp enough you could cut the flag down

Two drones. One grabs the flag with hooks and pulls it to the side. The other one then cuts the line with and attached blade/electrically powered cutter. Think large scissors.

Fly away with the bounty.

Why is it still up? Get another drone and take it down.

too bad no one napalm droned shia.

>spray acid
>acid destroys like fire
wew

I don't think you can buy acids that strong in normal convenience stores.

Muriatic Acid, buy it at a hardware store. Literally concentrated hydrochloric acid. You just KNOW it's extremely common in Europe these days

Okay then, I didn't know that, but would it work?

Just get a cheap drone that can lift 4 ounces. Suspend a small can of green spray paint from it with some wire. Make sure it can fly. Force the can's button down with something (maybe some zip ties). Fly up and paint the flag green.

Je t'aime la France! Bring that fucker DOWN!

Who knows, still worth a try tho

ITT: Total Dronemasters who would have it down right now if they just use this one trick!

I think you might have better luck with bleach.

I'll say what was said before, tie fishing hooks to a drone and rip the flag.

we just need a person in france

I can't help but read "artistic" as "autistic"

Maybe spray adhesive on it so it stiffens into garbage when it crumples up?

>inb4 Shit LeCuck puts protective net around it so no drones can fly near

A drone with some paint and just deface it

Shame it failed. I really hope the next time succeeds.

The dude would have had it though if he had just tried a bit more.

someone could "hack" the stream

Battery acid would work, ever leaned on a old car battery when working on ur car? Eats through ur shirt

Use several drones next time. Now there's gonna be a contingency plan for them, there's gonna need to be a few distraction drones to lead them away while the main one swoops in and burns/paints/cuts the flag

Shia wins this time lol

What do you anons think about attaching two electrodes to a drone, and a battery? We could have the electric ark burn the rope. It should be relatively lightweight. Also has no recoil.

What's the endgame? Do you want this fucking guy to off himself?

>get three drones
>one with flamethrower
>one with HD video camera
>one with loudspeakers playing this youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q

made it happen faggots.

Is there footage from the drone perspective shooting fire?

why not just spray paint it?

Pour liquid nitrogen on it
Smash it

get some kind of small electric shredder and have a drone carry it to the flag. the shredder grabs the corner of the flag and hangs by its own weight. then the shredder turns on and pulls itself up the flag, shredding it along the way

Good attempt youtube.com/watch?v=FvnWkeS6NOE

I suggested this but with black spray paint instead of fire

pretty obvious

This, if you can't get the flag, take out the camera

THIS IS GENIUS

French flags never show up in these threads...

Also, it was a Brit who did this. He said he'd be driving through on that day with a drone in a HWNDU thread about a week back.

should just burn the rope

Literally diluted hydrochloric acid. It's like 30% hydrochloric acid.

Some electronic heater coil could melt through the flag if it isn't flammable. If it is flammable, a blow torch would work.
Alternatively, this
Could coat the inside of the bucket with some glue for no reason

No end game, all for the glory of kek.

Why not give shia a bottle of vodka and he'll just get drunk and pretend he's a soldier and forget all about it

Use a laser or a well positioned parabolic mirror.

No he wouldn't have. It's a flame retardant flag.

So many of these plans can damage a very nice looking cracker factory. Just yank it off with a hook.

what the fuck does that bottom word say?

the other chan did it all

>Flaming French drone
At first I though they were talking about Shia.

Flame retardant doesn't necessarily mean it's impossible to burn.

95% of "acid" attacks in Europe are bleach

the drone thing never happened they are just tryinmg to stay relevant , we won and they cant get over it

Take his art to the next level, fly a tampon covered with paint up there

anyone have footage of the (((drones))) in action?

It would take forever to do any real damage though. Have you ever seen a liberal try to burn a flame retardant American flag? It's not easy.

you mean the fucking date?

>democrats have this country the most divided it's been since the civil war

>accuse Trump of dividing us

DOES THEIR FUCKING HYPOCRICY EVER STOP???

I've been there

You really need a drone to do anything. I don't have one.

Attach fireworks to a drone. Kamikaze!

Tom Delonge is on today, gunna be wild lads.

>well positioned parabolic mirror.
this is a solid idea

>the hands of god
Kek

Can someone please inform me what happened to the HWNDU flag inside the house? Why is it in France now?

I don't think any japs browse pol

fuck off jamie

YES

Alright Sup Forums pierre here
We plan on training a Hawk to do the job. We already talked with a bird trainer and hes down.

youtube.com/watch?v=FvnWkeS6NOE

>Flag is Flame Retardant.
Maybe he tried to burn it himself so he can try to get in the news again.

>Oh shit, other people are bashing on Trump better then we are, we must show how smart we are.

Also, if somebody who does browes pol tried to burn it, then he would of made a thread by now.

>Inside job??

>says increasingly nervous Shia for the 100th time

This is unironically the best idea.

Why hasn't some Assassin's Creed nigga done it yet? Surely we have some woke parkour niggaz lurking.

wtf is with those fingers

5 watt, 7-nanometer green laser, that's the ticket!

shoulda dropped gas on the flag first

Plus you're tired

Didn't you miss out the cabin season?

battlebots go

I don't think fireworks would actually destroy it.

All you need is a few really bright lasers, and a lens, and you could do it from a block away. Use infrared bulbs, so as far as everybody is concerned, it just spontaneously combusts.
Frogs need to up the ante.

RIGHT WING EAGLE SQUADS

Shoot it with flaming arrows

Would it be possible to sharpen the drone blades or even change them to similar blades in metal to shred the flag?

seconded

Bump for completing the mission!
I have no new ideas today better than the ones here already. Im going to watch The Holy Grail again to see if this will give us more ideas for the Fenchy!

That would destabilise the drone, causing it to crash. They're pretty sensitive to blunt trauma.