Face2face

What does Sup Forums look like? I don't know much about you posters that keep your autism contained to this board, but I have a theory that your average Sup Forumsack posting on Sup Forums or /fit/ is either underage or unhealthy/out of shape. Care to prove me wrong or am I just a soy goy boy or something equally ridiculous?

Young Hitler with those mustache looks so much like a north indian

Nice try spook

Nobody up to the task?

nice try nsa, just snap a photo of me through my webcam, don't be lazy

6'0" / 180lbs
Blond hair
Blue eyes
100% master race

FBI database plz go

>Master race
>Leaf
Ho!

German american , attractive christian convert in STEM

5'6"

Pretty much

CIA datamining thread
sage

Jaw level: extra masculine

28 y/o, very /fit/, decent face, short

Nahh man. Pic related l
t. Me

Im in this picture.

IS
YOU

DRUMPFFFFFF!????!

Nobody cares what you think. Go fuck yourself, datamining nigger.

haha hey fun game

everyone post the last 4 digits of your social security number

Fucking cia niggers, gtfo

Some of us are curvy women.

>dox yourself
lol

Hi Baron.

probably the poo in loo in the back

I don't see what all the fuss is about. People post their pics in /fit/ and /soc/ all the time. Either you're all ugly, or just overly scared of the big government boogeyman.

CIA NIGGERS

Not gonna dox myself, but I'm asian and easily in the thousand pound club (lifting, not fat)

People are only interested in datamining Sup Forums. Nobody cares about the origami and fit boards.

>Jaw level:
mumps

I'm 25, handsome, tall, and very fit. Kind of lazy and disenfranchised though, so I only work with my father now and make shit money. My mother keeps saying I'm wasting my talent and looks for nothing. She's probably right. Should probably go corporate soon or something.

Shaved today though

you know how I look you CIA double nigger

Baron. We know.

So everyone on /soc/ is tall athletic and handsome but no one is photogenic. Hmm...

Lol, Sup Forums.
I got one sausage fest mixed with another.