DOWN WITH YOU WHITE SUPREMACISTS

Welcome, you all don't have a place in society. Therefore I shall kill you Nazi scum

November 4th uprising coming!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDzgitjfwps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there goes a shit ton of useful people to society and then if you want to include everyone who might be close to 'nazis'...well let's just say you de populated the nation

Nov 4th - the day larping went really bad
Nov 5th - the same as every other day

you fail to realize many things, I will not point them out to you because I am waiting with a tub of popcorn for you to fail.

Yall lefties have primitive mental illness, just kill yourselves, wanna live in the dark ages? well just migrate to africa and force your shit more in there

Larp. Op has never killed anything besides his opportunities with women.

>Nov.4
ohh so scary

How dumb to you have to be, "were attacking at this day and time", We are ready for you to kick it off on the actual date which is sooner than that. Happy halloween bitch

November 4th.

Be afriad.

Be very afraid.

We are coming.

We don't forgive.

We don't forget.

The punishment fits the crime.

This is what will happen to you

Hide your trashcans! They are coming!

I look forward to it honestly. I'm not even kidding. Here's what will happen:

>you'll amass in downtown areas in liberal cities
>plenty of photos of you waving commie flags and looking intimidating
>you'll beat up some old American flag waving boomers, will be photographed doing so
>you'll start rioting once it gets dark
>youll break some windows and flip some trash cans
>you'll be effortlessly contained by riot police, like always
>voting normies wake up the next day, see all the footage, and get a little more scared and disgusted by democrats
>we make fun of your mugshots on here for a few days, maybe enjoy a new meme or two

Hope to see Moldylocks get rekt again

remember, remember the 4th of November
when men will fight "women" who claim other "genders"

Haha great post, Leonard!

Love,
Mom
P.s. Your rubber sheets came in.

Y A W N

its going to be another "antifa stand around and block traffic" episode

I can't wait to watch cops busting fag skulls. I really like that you think the majority of us are even slightly concerned with any of you.

Larping larp is larping but who cares.

>based pic related

Newfag here, are we supposed to be scared of these "people?"
youtube.com/watch?v=bDzgitjfwps

SAGE

You'll fucking do nothing faggot

Are you ok?
Fighting with yourself could be the first sign of a disorder.

This is what happens everytime. I dont get what their end game is.

You should be very scared. Pic related

>everytime.

>video
Amazingly enough, the name of their Jane Fonda workout is called "Haymaker" which is the least technique, easiest dodged form of shit punch on the market.

nothing will happen. 4th november is bait and we wont bite.

also nice emblem beating up a fucking cartoon frog

Fuck off commie..!

Are you starting to realize just how dumb you really are?

we built the country you live in you stupid fucks. getting rid of us means YOU DIE.. have fun with that.

Nice larp m8

OH NOES ANTIFA DON'T BURN YOUR OWN CITIES DOWN!!!
How will we ever recover?

We don't even have to take time off work to fix your faggy little leftard wagons, the cops will do it for us.
Please bring your most violent monkeyshines so we can kek at your pepper spray laced tears.

Isn't that the day that you scream at the sky?

I'll try very hard not to shit myself.... From Laughing To Hard.

Have fun with the softball sized hole in your chest i'm going to put there with a shotgun.

Protip: promoting violence, even genocide is protected by the 1st amendment. What is not protected, however, are threats and specific plans that indicate imminent action, i.e., what you said in this post.

You guys are tough, and we are KKK fashy Natsockers. Gosho I hope you don't punch my Nazi face, or if ya do I hope it is after your hormone therapy from gender reassignment surgery kicks in and weakens the blow!

What are you going to do? Protest a Free Speech Comedy Show?

That cannot be real.

>you all don't have a place in society
Neither do you.

Ok bring it. Pic related.

Expecto patronum!

Gratz,you won the cringe price of the day! Now go back to cuckistan

Top kek

Mommy Mommy look I spot Faggot!!

I honestly cannot wait until November 4th. The happenings will be fucking legendary.

that wasn't the trigger it can be marked to Dickie Spencer's speech in Florida is when the deluge started but to be fair it goes around a lot here for a long time

This must be some joke.
The more and more whites get pushed into hardship the more you transform them into the primordial white devils that you fear so much.
Leave the white man alone and he becomes calm, peaceful, even seemingly weak. It entices you, makes you believe that you can defeat them.
Presenting violence unto the white man as if it is fair dealing is the worst possible mistake you can make. If it becomes fair dealing for whites to be presented with violence, then whites will respond with superior force and overwhelming vivacity.
The strongest whites aren't going anywhere, killing off the fat nerds does nothing but strengthen their blood and prove that they have every right to crush your prosperity.
Most are content to continue playing this game where we all pretend that genocide is always wrong no matter the context, and so we all collect delinquency status as individuals for murder, rape, theft, etc.
Most are comfortable with this, because it creates the illusion that all those who commit crimes do not represent their communities.
Once you organize to justify your criminality, you destroy this illusion of collective innocence by your own hands.
You have been beginning to attempt disrupting white prosperity as the punishment for violations against your arbitrary collection of morals and dogmas, and your form of disruption, being violence, is setting a precedent that you will be made to regret.
For the truth is that minorities stand the most to lose in every even playing field, including this one that you're foolishly creating, where all whites must take collective responsibility for the wrong doings of whites. Because blacks will now also be forced to take collective responsibility for the wrong doings of blacks, and they will pay a price so immense, that the only mercy they will be offered is the refusal to document it in history, in order to, of course, hide their fucking shame.