It's over for Drumpf now

It's over for Drumpf now.

How will nazis recover?

I can't wait. Can you imagine if it turns out hilldog helped to bring down trump with her financing of the Steele dossier? Pol will be btfo forever. Literally never recover. Hilldog will be watching the news just jilling away spraying all over the TV screen

God the tears of /ptg/ will sustain me for years

>mfw its like the election all over again
>we're gonna drink Sup Forumss tears! oh wait fuck no this cant be happening!!!!!

>pace of counter-attacks on Clinton
All I've heard is that he's going after Manafort and the Podesta Group. I wonder if those guys have anything to do with what Mueller is going to reveal? How can the left delude themselves to still think Mueller in investigating Trump, not collusion with Russia?

You ready trumpfkins? Hillary WILL be president, as is her right. Then you can say goodbye to your precious 2nd amendment and hello to your new Muslim neighbors.

>shit is actually sticking to Clinton and the DNC
>this probably means that drumpf is about to be impeached
>t. a security expert we spoke to

STOP. THE. PRESSES

>the left can't me-

Hahaha this has me in stiches. Bravo to whoever made this 11/10 meme!

(OP) #
The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

who is kayyem? does she do DNC IT work?

> shit found on Hillary
This is good for Bitcoin... I mean Hillary!

Shittiest article ever. Basically:

>All of Hillary's crimes are being exposed. It can only mean one thing, Mueller must be getting close to something.

OR, Hillary is shitbag.

Rofl leftypol! You guys make me laugh. Is it kinda sad though that your presidential candidate is literally a shill to the highest order? Didn't know the left loved getting bummed by the global banking conglomerates.

they've been saying "any minute now" since he got inaugurated

>Rage on behalf of the corparatist machine

I miss the old left. The nu-left drank the neoliberal koolaide and became quasi Marxist losers.

If it's proven that Trump received something of value from Russia, would that prove to commies that something of value really does exist?

Seek help.

>dems winning media
Drumpf btfo
>dems losing media
You see this means Drumpf will be btfo very soon sweetie

clinton and obumma are going to prison. its the only outcome that wlil matter.

Like refugees could afford to live in my neighborhood.

>it's over
>this time
>I promise
>maybe this time
>this
>time
>i-its over
7 years later
>s-see I told you