How do we find a cure for nu-male mouth

How do we find a cure for nu-male mouth

Do they think this is attractive?

They have copied the feminine behavior for looking excited.

Punch to the jaw.

>How do we find a cure for nu-male mouth
testosterone

>Do they think this is attractive?
They think it is funny. They find themselves unattractive, so they humiliate themselves for social acceptance. They're in on the joke: "Yeah, I know I'm a joke too." Fat fucks do the same thing.

Pretty much this. They are a manifestation of a weird bubble leftwing society where women are looked up to as social leaders.

more

Show them pic related.

what is the male equivalent?
yelling like a retard and headbutting your frat bro?

Idk, but im fucking annoyed that these cucks have ruined the beard. I dont look good without a beard and these fucking beta virgins had to ruin it. Fuck these faggots

Stop being a bitch

\kekd

I want to stop looking like a numale guys. Should I just do steroids?

beards only look bad if you're a numale faggot regardless

I hate all these beta boy nu male alt righters

just start lifting, don't wear glasses, don't have some faggot ass haircut, don't grow a bear unless you have good facial hair genetics, don't dress like a faggot

fuck

Smiling? God damn, are you this thick?

The psychology of the nü-male is so utterly feminized, it's revolting.

clenched fist, screaming. Acceptable essentially only at sporting events.

>Show me your war face

Jesus Christ someone fucking stomp them into oblivion! Make it stop!

is this fucking nigger bored and trying to get a Sup Forums attack on himself so he can cry foul and get more sales of their next kickstarter?
thieving piece of shit

>what is the male equivalent?
Not taking goddamn selfies.

What is this a reference to?

Shill sliding threads. Ignore the angry pencil dick

a much more subdued expression. Especially in a fucking picture.

Nice infographic

Wait never mind I think I got it, it's Male-io instead of Mario.

Just gas them all mate, I'd love to smack up some nu-male geeza, I think I'd feel bad if I did like kicking of dog or something

gas the trumpcucks

90% of the problem solved

Gas them all

We gas berniebros first

Why is there a sudden influx of nu-male hate threads recently ? Why specifically on Sup Forums, of all boards ? I thought Sup Forums initiated the meme because of No man's sky.
For what reason ?

Just shut up and cuck up. You know the rules. Beard and glasses means you now sell your wife to the lowest bidder

God created numales in order to weed out all the shitty genes from the white race.

You guys need to look at the long term here.

Why are most cucks bald? I just don't trust bald dudes anymore. Faggots...

is that motherfucking Idubzz?

nah, they just do it to hide their incredibly weak chins.
same reason they get beards.

>like kicking of dog or something
Fucking poles man.

It's his cousin Rukiddingmedubz

Poor diets, no exercise, low circulation from sitting at their computer 16 hours a day.

Shove a fucking grenade in it

Makes it even funnier that both of them look really Jewish.

Why are glasses accounted for accessories ? I wear glasses because I have bad eyesight, not because I'm a hipster wannabe. I'm sure it's probably the same for a good lot of these who probably have poor genetics in general

yes Hillary supporters are so much more masculine

Bernie bros can be won over - they're halfway to our thinking. It's the virtue-signaling pro-feminist fags (who voted for Hillary) you need to watch out for

Kicking a dog* im 100% white English Anglo Master race

fucking /thread

Numales have officially killed facial hair forever.
If you have a beard, shave it immediately or I will just automatically assume that you enjoy it when your girlfriend pegs you.

uncanny

>2017
>Not taking the STUBBLE redpill

Uniformity of their appearance and demeanor is fascinating and I don't think that it is a spontaneous development.

nice 5WH

I will put this flyer up around campus

Exactly. When I die, there will be tons of photos of my family, landscapes, etc. but the only photos of me will be those taken by my wife.

hellooooo i'm the nostalgia critic

I tried to make a hashtag for this once. I don't know what it is but all far left douches scream during pictures

Man no man's sky was a disaster
Hilarious how they went into hiding after the release

Break their teeth, then they will not be in a hurry to show it off, disgusting buggerers

If you need to get a beard to distract from your face, getting facial hair won't somehow make you more attractive.

This is the same logic of numales. In fact, you might be a numale yourself and you don't even know it.

Mandatory bullying in high school solves the problem.

They become school shooters

>tfw I grow a dopy, patchy numale beard.
>tfw I want to shave it but my wife likes it

What do

Just shave it. 99% of females who say they like facial hair actually hate it.
>"Oooooo you're so sexy with stubble ;)"
>brushes up against them during sexy time
>complains that it's scratchy
They don't even know what they want themselves most of the time, so just tell them what to like.

>hurr durr

mean muggin' like your spose too.

Smiling is too effeminate as well. Fuck you smiling about faggot?

stubble master race reporting

Literally this.
Numales behave like females because they think imitating female behaviour will get females to notice them.
Protip: if your girlfriend tells you you don't show your emotions enough, you're doing it right.

It's funny. I was just thinking how much nu-males look like Kikes, and then I see this

you are a numale buddy best to killyourself

its the dude standing next to the 'YOURE A WHITE MALE' guy

tfw I unironically headbutt my two frat bros at the same time whenever we see each other.
am i chad guys?

No you're just orbito-frontal cortex damaged

the problem was that they have spoiled childhoods with pussy limpwristed parents

bring back bullying, beat the faggotry out of these pussies

I have a strong jaw and a super strong chin, but girls say they like my beard. When I see nu male faggots like this I want to shave it off, but I look like a square faced baby when I do. Stubble looks fucking handsome on me, how do I perpetually stubble the bitch, my niggers?

fpbp

Lold

Same. And my eyesight is so fucked I can't even wear contacts.
I hate when I get lumped into that group because I want to be able to see what I'm doing.

Fucking numales piss me off.

I had this beard/mustache combo long before these cunts ever even thought about being the faggots they are today.

Look at all these Hitler dübs. He's telling us something

beard trimmer with the smallest guard or no guard

If you think the risk is worth it. Once you're on you really don't want to come off.

16 weeks 500 test e will do the job. If you decide to research I advise to ignore almost every US forum. They're shite.

If you are not a nü-male, you should not be worried about wearing glasses. Wearing glasses as accessories has been recognized to be one of the traits of being a nü-male.

>shave often & groom hair
>rimless glasses if needed
>have stoic poker face, a close mouthed subtle smirk at best
>work out
>avoid soy
this bugman plague needs to be fixed