Why the hell is this allowed in 2017?

Why the hell is this allowed in 2017?

how do we make this illegal?

I'm 100% sure you won't see BLM condone this. Kid didn't even have a chance to become criminal

>how do we make this illegal?

Why would you try to impose your euro-centric cultural norms on these proud Nubian Kangs and Queens.

Show a little more fucking tolerance for the expression of their diverse vibrancy, Hitler.

Literally behavior of apes.

Disgusting, why are whites given so many advantages in life? I wonder how they would cope with everyday life if even ground would try to slow them down.

i dont know

that's absolutely hysterical

oh my god

This makes no sense whatsoever. Context?

This, why is this nig nogging out

Even apes try to protect their kids, the mothers at least

Why would anyone do that to a baby and their own blood?

I'm not sure this is what her husband meant when he said "put it to sleep"

Supposedly the mother was schizo and believed the baby to be possessed, the father filmed it for child protective services

Okay now i have seen everything

dude didnt a nigress just oven bake her babies. niggers are violent and have no empathy

physics are racist

Why do you think they get shot?

That is a literal rat nest. Probably smells terrible in there.

??

b-but they are just like us

From the looks of the mother i can say she's a skank, the kids would had suffered if they lived under her supervisory.

well whose fault is it? that little nigger cries for no reason. shut the fuck up already.

>Why do you think they get shot?
the negroes low IQ makes it difficult for them to navigate the white mans complex society, they just cannot assimilate

Thant makes it even worse. He should have taken the child away from the crazy bitch, not just stand around filming.

Poor little nigger was fucked from the beginning. Can't help but feel sorry for it. I might hate em, but I don't believe in animal abuse.

>146755285

that's a designated shitting field, at least Indians can be trained to use a litter box

Did the policeman die?

nope, nobody died in this

>MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA
we will never know why...

Hey that's their culture as long as is stays in their containment area it isn't causing any threat

story?

>the guy walking barefoot through a shitting field while barely looking at the ground

So it is not just a meme after all

>feeling sorry for a nigger
Into the gas chamber you go