The Absolute STATE of Britain

liveleak.com/view?i=36f_1505675544

>Muh Brexit, deport all dirty polacks, pakistani are our guys
What the hell is wrong with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NJtqEdFPoWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every woman you sausage niggers send over race mixes with the pakis and adds to the problem, thats why you won't be spared.

This is old

Well that was embarrassing. I've seen people say that those are detectives, hence the strong womyn who don't need no practical footwear, but isn't that why detectives bring regular police with them to arrest people? Not that being regular police in the UK would seem to imply any higher level of competency, though.

>Implying we care about the traitors

What is it with Polish women and dyed black hair?

They send them off the UK to get Ackbared like some kind of Australia for whores.

Why don't you stay in your own country and make it better instead of immigrating elsewhere? Paki's need to be removed too.

15 BILLION DOLLARS ALLAHU ACKBAR

made me start kekking

At least its not as bad as United cucks of jewmerica tho

Good. Most Poles in UK are leftist scum or criminals fleeing punishment. They are your problem now.

>this low level bait
At least you tried Sven. Our cops would just beat the shit out of them in the back of a van until they are dead. Then all of the officers will get off with paid leave for 8 months while IA jerks off and does the same. That's what they do if you illegally sell cigarettes, imagine what they do if you fight back.

>our cops

wow would you suck based officers cock bootlicking americuck?

Yeah, I'm white. They don't bother me. Idgaf if they want to stomp out some minorities. I'd rather them do that than sit around and give tickets, so whatever. They don't bother me, I don't bother them. It's pretty simple, really.

pavel i've fucking told you no shit posting till AFTER you clean the toilet

>Yes, Im white

Jews arent amerikike.

>They don't bother me

Because you're a good goy cuckboi. And when hate speech and racysssms become illegal you will obey because youre a good goy cuck. Mewnwhile white trash is getting shot by coos because they are spreading hate speech but hey they dont bother you so its okay.

Nobody said that you faggot

What? Can you link me one (1) story, or case in which a cop shot a white dude over hate speech? Or are you just trolling because you've finished jerking off and are too low T to do anything else?

>Durr i haf reeding cömpressiön durr

The British are cunts, this Paki in the video is spot fucking on.

What did he say about sikhs?

You try dealing with all those niggers ghengis

Sikhs are the brown version of shabbos goyim, need to be killed 2bfh.

Hello Mouhmad

Every muslim death post 700AD is justified 200%. Fuck off.

>shabbos goyim

will I be v& for watching that?

youtu.be/NJtqEdFPoWY

Jeez those cops look real intimidating

Literally said nothing wrong. BASED