FBI informant released from NDA

So many slide threads today, anons.
Here's why:
thehill.com/homenews/senate/357230-fbi-informant-in-obama-era-russian-nuclear-bribery-cleared-to-testify-before

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/house/357341-ryan-fbi-will-hand-over-documents-related-to-trump-russia-dossier
foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/26/uranium-one-probe-order-to-lift-gag-on-russia-informant-came-from-trump-source-says.html
youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
newsweek.com/obama-and-clinton-russia-probe-widens-information-nuclear-official-was-granted-692524
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uh oh

Bump, I'm waiting for jfk files but this is /comfy/ too

Nothing will come of it other than smeared reputations.

The fed is corrupt and needs to be disbanded.

this is bigger than big -- and it's truly bigly.
FBI informant is very patriotic and enthusiastic.
every imaginable effort was made to gag user informant.
the release from NDA is proof that the good guys are winning.

waves of fear and loathing are washing over every single beneficiary of the clinton crime syndicate as we reeee.

it's hard for this user to believe what he's seeing...thought this day would never come.

This guy has so much shit on these ppl its not even funny for them, they are legitimately going to die in Gitmo lmfao fuck em

you're wrong, user.

FBI informant was intimately involved in U1 deal -- knows the score soup 2 nuts.

but, sure, many reputations are forever ruined. Comey's, to name just one.

>the release from NDA is proof that the good guys are winning.
For now.

>you're wrong, user.

Nope. Politicians are NEVER held accountable for their bullshit, and none of these people are going to suffer anything more than a hit on their reputation, which people don't give a shit about anyway.

Our system is corrupt, and completely incapable, and unwilling, to charge the criminals running our federal government. That's why it has to go, and the states need to hold another constitutional convention to re-form it.

>For now.

and long into the foreseeable, user.
it will take the dark side decades (possibly another century) to reestablish the networks we're about to smash.

He will commit suicide.

/comfy/ here, tendies in oven

IT'S ANOTHER BENGHAZI LOOK OUT!

have faith, user.

i, more than anyone, understand and sympathize with the cynicism.

if you think the retirements of corker & flake are a fluke and not indicative of what's down-stream, you've let your spirit become excessively jaded.

the swamp just hemorrhaged a few metric tons of fecal mire.

I would be happy just to see that lying fucking cunt, Lynch hang for treason. Clinton is a scumbag politician, but Lunch was supposed to be the guardian of justice and truth.

so cute

Good.

Let's stick Uranium One up Hillary's ass on the way to Obama's ass.

And Lynch. And bill and hillary.

This. The tide is sweeping out the weak, and in the strong.

I think that's Superman.

I was having a similar discussion with my father yesterday.
He's convinced nothing will come of this, but for some reason, I'm less cynical when it comes to the current situation.

Reminds me when MA said that the incoming admin offered deals to anyone that would help drain the swamp. These past 2 weeks have been amazing.

>His work helped the Justice Department secure convictions against Russia’s top commercial nuclear executive in the United States, a Russian financier in New Jersey, and the head of a U.S. uranium trucking company in what prosecutors said was a long-running racketeering scheme involving bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering.

If these were convicted then shouldn't those they were dealing with be convicted also?

Also this:

thehill.com/homenews/house/357341-ryan-fbi-will-hand-over-documents-related-to-trump-russia-dossier

They're finally going to hand over those documents they've been holding onto for months. Looks like we're winning lads.

Bumpity bump

>it will take the dark side decades (possibly another century) to reestablish the networks we're about to smash.

I wish I could share your optimism, but I just don't see it happening.

Trump himself ordered the gag order to be lifted

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/26/uranium-one-probe-order-to-lift-gag-on-russia-informant-came-from-trump-source-says.html

Very nice. When they fuck with you constantly, fuck them harder. GOP makes $$$$ of Clinton scandals and wins spots, and it brings OBAMA hatred back into the mix too. Fuck them all. I hope they blow millions on legal defense

Legendary if Legitimate.

OP is 42, user.
Your father and I have endured a clusterfuck beyond comprehension.
Watched as good men were destroyed for no reason other than their decency.
Paralyzed in astonishment as common sense and natural law were inverted; all while the high-priests of this crass obscenity cult were able to cut-down any who peeped against it with impunity.
Watched, jaw agape, as wickedness, incompetence, ignorance and sloth were feted and celebrated.
Witness the precipitous deterioration of the greatest nation the world's ever known.
All the while, we couldn't say a thing.
Everyone of us who stood up to these bullies were punished mercilessly.
OP is one of the casualties of these cultural wars. Without getting into a long greentext, I'll only say that these people mean business -- thought-crimes are, in their eyes, literally worse than murder.

I fought back in the best way I knew how: straight at them and attack with increasingly egregious thought-crimes.

About a month or so ago, user was able to conclude, without doubt, that Trump is the real-deal. Little wonder he's so passionately hated; and the man seems to truly understand what he's up against. Is he perfect? No. Is he the right man for the job? Absolutely.

Tell your father to keep his chin up. The gears are in motion. All forces of inertia are at our back. We can literally sculpt the future according to our wont.

At present, I'm sort of exhaling and taking it all in. the bad guys know who's in control. they quake when considering what we'll do with the power to shape. no greater joy have I than infecting them with night sweats. because of their stubbornness, arrogance and bully-tactics, they've lost all ability to influence any outcome...this makes them sad all day; but mostly, they are terrified that we'll turn their tactics and methods against them.

take heart, anons. we are winning; and it's just the beginning.

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

Huh, shit surely seems to be going down lately.

wow one of the few /comfy/ threads today. bump.

you guys mind if I cozy up to watch the JFK fireworks with you?

Bad day to be a Democrat.

user could cuddle long time with taytay.

user like comfy too.
wait till /we/ connect JANET airlines to Paddock and a place called Paradise Ranch -- child trafficking via the phillipines.

>i mean, i hope this doesn't offend anybody, but a 100k is not a lot of money (except in the phillipenes).
>steven would gamble that away in a machine in, like, a gigasecond, pleb.
>some people just live on another level, okay? >like, not everybody works at taco bell, user (some traffic children internationally and make a fortune at it).
>it's almost like steven put on the bug man suit from men in black.
>that was just the price of knowing steven. if he asked user for a sandwich, user got him a sandwich, okay?
>steven was a fun guy to be around. he was just a lot of fun.
did he have many friends?
>noooo. duh!

JFK files will be a nice comfy complement.

milk and cookies, plz

CIA trying to block #JFKFiles

Typically I would agree with you but the man at the top of the hill is not the man that those politicians wanted there. He put himself there despite their best efforts to keep their schemes going and he is going to start rolling shit down that hill to all the pedo satan worshippers. We might even get lucky and get public executions to restore faith in govt.

Bump

bump

>the man at the top of the hill is not the man that those politicians wanted there.

Right, but he's just a man. Surrounded by legions of corrupt fuckers on ALL sides that want him gone and will refuse to cooperate with him.
-We KNOW congress is corrupt as shit, regardless of the letter in front of the name.
-We've known CIA has been a nightmare since forever
-We now know that the FBI is corrupt as fuck
-We know our judicial system is corrupt as fuck too

I just don't see any one POTUS unfucking this shit, as there's just too many shitbags in the system. The entire system needs to be rendered obsolete, and the states need to convene a constitutional convention to re-establish a new federal government and political system.

na Trump doesn't want to hurt her remember?

sun tzu

he's starting to truly demonstrate that he comprehends the enemy perfectly.

kudos to our president.

pat on the back, Sup Forums. our efforts were not in vain.

Sup Forums: doing God's work since 2012.

So far he's a man who took on the world, and is still standing.

She'll be defenestrated.

>and is still standing.
Doesn't do us much good if he can't change anything. All the corrupt fuckers have to do is wait him out.

>brainless dong fiddle

Trump changed everything.

bump

Witless Turd Gremlin - Hillary's New Call Sign?

God bless and God speed, user
have a bump.

The Spirit Of Man

BUMP.

This shit is the real happening...

newsweek.com/obama-and-clinton-russia-probe-widens-information-nuclear-official-was-granted-692524

this is yuge, anons.
the tangled web is unraveling.

God bless you & yours, Brit-user...here's a (You) back at you.

I literally am giving thanks and praise to God for all we're seeing. Most will never be able to appreciate the magnitude of what's about to happen. It will change the world, no doubt...but it didn't just come to pass of it's own accord.

Let justice be done or the Heavens fall.

>but Lunch was supposed to be the guardian of justice and truth.
she's a nigger, how are you going to expect a nigger to be the guardian of justice and truth? niggers have an entire #hashtagged movement protesting each time one of them gets justice

I still can't believe leftist shills like (((newsweek))) are actually covering some of this shit.

Less than a year has passed so far, and the fire rises

>Politicians are NEVER held accountable for their bullshit,

Nixon. And this is worse than Watergate.

This is Watergate if the President's hands were the FBI instead of WH staff.

The attorney for the informant claims the informant was told that Obama was being briefed on the U1 investigation via his daily intelligence briefs. Those still exist in a classified archive at the WH, so this is something that can ultimately be clearly proven or disproven. That's going to be the smoking gun at Obama's treason trial.

This morning I was wondering if WH user may have actually been for real. Trump wouldn't have survived (metaphorically) appointing a special counsel or ordering the FBI to investigate this. But it dripped, dripped, dripped and now he looks like a third party in exposing the biggest emolument ever paid to a member of the cabinet and covered up with the blessing of a sitting President.

I can't believe The Hill is leading the charge.

Her, Holder and Obama need to swing from nooses.

>Nixon
Was attacked by the dems and the leftist media. That's not the same as having actual charges filed against him for criminal wrongdoing.
I'm not familiar with them. I've pretty much stopped reading any given source as they're all corrupt as fuck and little more than shills for a political party.

burrpp redit humor burrppp

bump

The leftists and the media were so gleeful and proud when Watergate went down.

This shit has been going on FOR DECADES!

I truly want to believe there’s going to be a happening but I’m with this guy. I’ve gotten blue balled one too many times. I still have hope, but no confidence.

my question is where are all of the jfk threads?
I havnt seen a damn thing about it all day.

Trump has busted his ass trying to deliver the promises he made. It's been mind-blowing to see how quickly this tide has started to turn.

>be me
>see Bill Clinton come literally out of NOWHERE and win, despite "I smoked but I never inhaled"
>put up with 8 years. Things start to go to shit, but thank GOD he's out.
>they try like hell to get Gore in. fail. bitch about the election being a fraud
>see George W. slow the decline of our society, and that's about all he gets done
>see Obama come out from literally NOWHERE and win
>Society goes to COMPLETE SHIT in 4 years
>OMFG NOT FOUR MORE YEARS PLZ GOD NO
>I didn't think society could get any worse, but it did
>see Clinton 2.0 run for president
>wants to kill self
>WTF is Trump really running?
>shitposts 24/7 to disrupt liberal bullshit online
>HOLY SHIT HE WON
>WTF WTF WTF HOW CAN THINGS GET BETTER THIS FAST????

I love Trump.

>That's not the same as having actual charges filed against him for criminal wrongdoing.

So you think Trump is going to pardon Obama? Lol.

Bamp

Right on, brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo

>The leftists and the media were so gleeful and proud when Watergate went down.

First, digits confirms the truth of your post. Second, they're STILL gloating over that shit.

That's one of the reasons they got so butthurt over Trump winning, as it showed they're not as powerful as they thought they were.

Everyday is like Christmas.

>So you think Trump is going to pardon Obama?
No, because I don't believe ANY of them will face criminal charges necessitating a pardon.

I think it's all political show, and the sole purpose is just to smear reputations as opposed to criminally prosecute them for their corruption and crimes against the nation.

I wanna make steak, but my microwave is broken.
I also want to see justice for these people, let em all hang.

Man, the Clinton Foundation hitman(men?) is working overtime these last few years.

Bring them down. Leftism is cancer.

Steak in the microwave?!

I admit, I cried a little at my desk last night, surrounded in cheeto dust and depression, but all this build up will make me jump for joy when it comes crashing sudden. God bless this man.

But the wildcard here is Trump. GOP controls both houses and all Federal LEAs. He wants to LOCK HER UP, but couldn't order the DoJ or FBI to prosecute without backlash from the Never Trumpers and Dems who together would have enough votes to impeach, though not necessarily remove from office.

If a special counsel is appointed, and the GOP Congressmen are pushing for that if only for a seemingly symbolic gesture, this can only end one way.

The Special Prosecutor was what forced Nixon out of office. He resigned rather than let the investigation conclude. Obama and Clinton are out of office, they have no recourse. The FBI can't stop a Special Counsel. Trump won't.

And every GOP Congressman knows they will primaried out of office, or worse, if a Special Counsel pulls a Comey.

You can pretend you're blackpilled all you want, but we both know $0.50 was just deposited in your account.

Becoming to big too hide.

>GOP controls both houses and all Federal LEAs.
And they HATE Trump, WILL block anything he tries to do, and WILL cover up the crimes of the DNC. Why? Because they're just as fucking corrupt as the DNC.

I just don't believe there's enough support for Trump in any party, as they're all treasonous pieces of shit.

Wow.
I know your feels.
I hope in all truth you are correct.

What exactly does the GOP have to lose from appointing a Special Counsel to investigate Obama and Mueller's cover up of the Uranium One investigation? Setting exactly zero precedent?

What do they have to lose from killing it? They'll get primaried out of office. Their chance to bury this scandal came and went already. And more keep deciding to not run for reelection just from their failure to replace Obamacare and publicly shitting on Trump to appeal to...I'm honestly not sure what polling numbers they were using to make that decision. Seems more like personal choices to ignore what their constituents want.

You seriously believe somebody has to be a shill to have zero faith in our federal goat fuck of a government?

These are the people that brought us: FAG marriage, bitches in combat units, open faggotry in the military, SANCTUARY cities, and now STATES. These are the fuckers that refused to condemn the niggers in BLM while at the same time attacking our police, meanwhile arming Islamic pieces of shit in Syria with U.S. weapons and tax dollars, and so many other fucked up things it's impossible to keep track of....

This shit doesn't need shilling dude, it's just how bad things really are.

whosoever's legit or not legit is difficult to say. i give them attention until they give me good reason not to. i think mega's legit -- to what extend is, again, hard to say. she proved a lot to me the other day with the cryptic reference to bruce paddock's arrest and its collateral implications.

be ready for a break in the Paddock massacre. i think you'll soon hear more about a place called Paradise Ranch, his connection to the phillipenes...a drugs, human (children), and weapons trafficking loop, rife will all this world's worst elements along with the pallor of mortal fear coloring the faces of the enemy.

so many were expecting so much from the get-go. no, anons...this has to unfold in stages -- layer after layer after layer, each wave bearing relationship to the scandals that preceded it, ever rising in drama and suspense, always stringing together a narrative the people can follow and make some sense of. a flood would've ruined everything...too much and all at once.

the other advantage of piece by piece is that you get to take down a maximum number of villians.

let us not forget that anwan and his brothers are turning state's evidence.

oh, and, by the by, no big deal or anything, but Assange has yet to drop any well-placed ordinance.

the noose is tightening.

cheers, anons.

let freedom ring.

>where are all the jfk threads?

active thread

>What exactly does the GOP have to lose

Any semblance of being different and less corrupt than the democratic party. Look at how fucking McCain, and that other piece of shit SENIOR republican McConnell have been all over Trump and everything he stands for in government. Those two are just the tip of the iceberg, dud. Republicans are just as fucked up as the dems.

You're only describing Democrats, user. If you're not a shill, you're someone who let them win by believing that everyone, everyone, everyone even both houses of Congress and the White House are powerless to stop them.

The flag still flies in DC and 50 state capitals. America is not dead and I think the people who are ready to let the rot win are as bad as the people who not so secretly wish for a revolution to institute permanent single-party rule.

>Appointing a Special Counsel to investigate the FBI & Obama Administration would make the GOP as bad the Democrats
>Somehow!

Are you sure you aren't a shill? Everyone hates McCain and McConnell. Trump's biggest mistake so far was not pushing to have him and Ryan replaced in the GOP leadership, probably because they promised to corral the Freedom Caucus and other Tea Partiers into supporting Trump's legislation. Which certainly worked out well for the Democrats.

>The flag still flies in DC
What does it represent anymore when the government it represents stopped looking out for the majority of its citizens in favor of political party objectives and those that support them.

>Everyone hates McCain and McConnell
And yet there they are, still in positions of authority working for the DNC.

>see George W. slow the decline of our society, and that's about all he gets done
You're a god damn fucking moron. Bush was a kike puppet

Mega proved nothing referencing Bruce Paddock arrest - Paradise Ranch was a real estate investment and Stephen Paddock was into real estate investments. Nothing to see there much to the chagrin of the Pizzagate fans. Don't believe me? look it up for fuck sakes.

WH user reputation riding on this if you ask me. WH user alluded to Paul Manafort being the informer. WHAnon proves legit to me if that is real. Of not, WH user is BS too. WH user said Manafort relationship to be revealed today. We shall see. I hope WH user is right and then I could have faith in at least one of these damned anons.

>Bush was a kike puppet
And did NOTHING to reverse the bullshit Clinton imposed on our military.

Bush was cancer, but less cancer than Gore.

>You seriously believe somebody has to be a shill to have zero faith in our federal goat fuck of a government?

No, you just have to be a shill to keep seeking out threads on the topic and posting the standard "I wish it could happen but it won't" defeatism to counter anyone getting hopeful.

There are lots of threads about things I think are crazy and will never happen. You know how often I post in them? Never, because I'm not a shill. That's how you can tell.

McCain will die soonish, probably before his term is up. He's got the most deadly form of brain cancer.

McConnell won't last past 2018. The rank and file hate him for either selling out to Trump or for failing to pass Trump's agenda. Lay Republicans hate him. His re-election prospects are dimming. He's still around for two reasons. One, he's got a term of office as Majority Leader and they won't kick him out early unless there's a huge fuck-up or personal scandal. Two, he's still promising to pass Trump's tax cuts and trying to run him out is only going to kill the tax cuts.

I hate the GOP and Dems as much as you claim to, maybe more. But you have to give politicians at least a little credit that they know the rules of the insipid game they play.

I want Tay Tay to cuddle me and make that sassy face at all the girls who laugh at me :(

i do think the repubs are, by and large, qualitatively better than the dems. however, and believe whatever you want, bush/clinton/bush/obama are all following the same exact script.
it's a massive cabal, with their operatives' hands on all the levers of power and their fingers in every jar. for america's political set, it seems as if they're enemies; but the hatred each party feels for the other is part of its design. in that, each side's crimes are forgiven because the risk of letting one of your guys go down is far too great (can't let the 'other' guys get an advantage). which is why no one ever gets punished. which is why, no matter how explicit and egregious hillary's crimes, there will still be many hill-bots steadfast in her defense; lest those awful climate deniers, foes of planned parenthood, etc, get an advantage.

Trump is different. Not only is he aware of the dynamic i'm laying out, he doesn't care to benefit from it, and he's not going to play ball with them.

Based on what I've so far seen, I'd say that Trump has the goods on all of them. The way the press (for example) is laying down is astonishing. I think some media executives were recently called together for a brass-tacks face-to-face...and i bet they walked out lookin pale as a ghost.

All I'm saying is, don't get too upset when some major league republicans go down hard. Cause if any of them stand in the way, they will be crushed -- some will be destroyed no matter what.