>huge part of population will consist of niggers
mfw we are becoming just like France

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WMajlOYcIKU
jungefreiheit.de/
compact-online.de/
sezession.de/
pi-news.net/
destatis.de/DE/Publikationen/StatistischesJahrbuch/StatistischesJahrbuch2017.pdf;jsessionid=8247F0CC1559410208CE838FC8A2B765.InternetLive1?__blob=publicationFile
blauenarzisse.de/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>becoming

I feel you user its just as bad here

>22%

good

Read Spengler. It's all inevitable. Can't stop the death of the west, might as well enjoy it. We had a decent run.

There are still 7000 men who have not bent the knee to Baal, it's never to late.

The german government is the problem

Without it,if they enter in your property you would have the right to shoot them

do we really lose our future to those braindead anatolian peasants because they have 4 kids each and get our tax money?
muslims are the worst people i have ever gotten to know. they are as dumb as it can get but still manage to be arrogant.
how pathetic.

Remember who you are, Germany. You may suppress it, but it's still there.
youtube.com/watch?v=WMajlOYcIKU

No offense but libertarianism is really an alien philosophy for Germans. Won't work here. Eternal Anglo stuff.

>This video is blocked in Germany
kek

I'm trying to learn your language OP, maybe one day I'll add a little whiteness to your immigration statistics if I find work there

stfu we are the generation that gets fucked. not "we" had a decent run. the generations that came before us had a decent run. we consist of pathetic defeatist faggots like yourself and will lose everything the west has created to low iq fanatic muslims. good fucking job.

The generations that came before us are the responsible of this mess

Gen z is the new 1920s generation

we are below 70%

>5 million something t*rks for decades
>nobody says shit
>suddenly some niggers and arabs
>IT'S ANUDDAH SHOAH!!!

>Gen z is the new 1920s generation

And how did they do?

>I'm trying to learn your language OP

Don't you find it incredibly hard to learn?

Don't look at us senpai all our major parties are left as fuck.

Ugh
>Guy dresses up as Hitler for a movie
>In Berlin at the Brandenburg Gate
>People mob him, wanting pics, showering him with love and praise
>People seig heil in pics
>Woman yells she loves Hitler
>Another wants a hug
>Kid embraces Hitler and yells something like Germany forever
>Riding around in open car
>People smile on the street side
>Seem genuinely happy at even the illusion that he is back
>Tons of people give the seig heil as he drives past
>Even based black guy getting in car loves it
>Actor who portrays Hitler says he's afraid of the reaction he got

In your dream, Canuck
Your country is more like 72% white at the moment and it's dropping faster than US in last decade.
>le 52% face can be used as a whole above Rio Grande.

I blame Adenauer.

The syntax is difficult to grasp, I feel like I have to think like a German. I've started following German news sources and I can vaguely understand the context of what's being said, however ain't word's meanings often interchanged? What's up with that?

could you recommend right-wing new sources as well pl0x?

Junge Freiheit

>word's meanings often interchanged
Based on context, you mean? Why would you believe this to be specific to German? All languages function like that.
>could you recommend right-wing new sources as well pl0x?
I'm a lefty, so I couldn't.

Sorry op but you're worst than France, France at least has Lepen's popularity rising rocket style

It seems more obvious that German words are often interchanged as it's a very abstract language. English is more explicit, grammar typically spoon feeds you the broader contextualisation IMO

Can you give an example or too?

Junge Freiheits is the biggest right wing newspaper - jungefreiheit.de/
Comapct is right wing with a more conspiracy and populist orientated focus - compact-online.de/
Szession is a more intelectual highbrow magazine - sezession.de/
pi-news is mainy about islam - pi-news.net/

Eastern Germany can still be saved OP

Western Germany is finished though

destatis.de/DE/Publikationen/StatistischesJahrbuch/StatistischesJahrbuch2017.pdf;jsessionid=8247F0CC1559410208CE838FC8A2B765.InternetLive1?__blob=publicationFile

>intelectual

lmao

>too

lmao

German is very rigid and obeys a strict set of rules but it makes it richer. Ordnung muss sein.

oh and Blaue Narzisse is pretty decent as well - blauenarzisse.de/

>can you give an example or too
>too
You just gave one.
Came across a German article that used "uber" in a way I was unfamiliar with. Wasn't used as "after" or "over." I forgot what the translation came up with, but it wasn't any of those two meanings, something completely different

In my defense: My BAC is probably over the legal limit right now (yeah, I know: degenerate)

I can also mean 'about'

Words depend on their context. Not really different in English (would help if you could post the sentence with über from the article).

I still maintain that it's not specific to German only.

Pick up an English dictionary and look up terms like "to set" and "about". You will find a million different meanings that changed based on context.

"Über den Mord des früheren US-Präsidenten Kennedy gibt es einige Verschwörungstheorien. Nun sollen tausende Geheimakten freigegeben werden."

I think maybe I got the word order confused t b h

In this case it means "about/on/regarding".

I don't think it's specific to German, however I'd say it's more prevalent in the German language which makes it more difficult for an English lad like me to grasp

Serves you right.

Germany was the most evil country in history.
Even today Germany commits many atrocities against humanity.

"
27 Turn from evil and do good; then you will dwell in the land forever.
28 For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. Wrongdoers will be completely destroyed ; the offspring of the wicked will perish.
29 The righteous will inherit the land and dwell in it forever."
Psalm 37:27-29

>Germany commits many atrocities against humanity.

Poles are save, then.

if its follow by a dative pronoun its 100% indication location, if accusative it's either movement to a location or about something.

I think you've only just started learning the language and you haven't progressed to an intermediate level yet. At that stage, everything will still be confusing. It wasn't any different for me when I started learning English, I perceived it as an exercise in constant frustration. Just hang in there, once you're past a certain point, everything will fall in its place.

>save

German education.

lmao

Grandfather of your countrymen would see me as fellow Aryan.
He would put you into gas chambers because you have dark skin and brown eyes.

PS
Learn english, please.

>Grandfather of your countrymen would see me as fellow Aryan.
No.
>He would put you into gas chambers because you have dark skin and brown eyes.
No.
>Learn english, please.
Capitalize "English", please.

Also, no.

>Even today Germany commits many atrocities against humanity.

>be german
>invite the entire third world into your country
>destroy your country, history and future in the process for some fuckbags who don't even deserve it
>still be called a nazi

It gets worse when you realise that only whites are accepted homosexuals. Black Muslim and far east Asians still get disowned or worse at home for being gay. So when your country promotes Homosexuality they're putting another nail in the coffin that contains the white race.

This.

>No.
>No.
>Also, no.

Nice arguments there, Mustafa.

At least you're not California m9

Well if your people weren't so cucking guilty about being a bunch of bad asses you wouldn't be in this situation would you?

Nice plunger, Łukacz.

But just said we're evil for what we have done.

I win. Again.

>I win.

Literally unconquered.

Yes but is listening to that jackass and other jackasses like him done any favors for you?

Jackasses have feelings too, you know?

Not quite what I meant.

Germany is evil because it uses it's power to enslave/try to enslave other countries.
European Union, which is basically German machine for enslavement is WORSE than USSR.
It enslaved entire nations and destroyed white man's civilization.

My point was, as you can see, he desires your downfall. Enjoys it. Says you deserve it.
So your governmental policy is in absolute agreement with a crazy Pole who says you " deserve it ".
Nice.

>So your governmental policy is in absolute agreement with a crazy Pole who says you " deserve it ".

Merkel is of Polish origin. Is this why she's ruining my country? Is is all a Polish conspiracy, like WW2?

The people who believe "Germany deserves whatever is happening to it" are in the majority, not minority.

EU is a Jew banker construct. And Jews dominated over Germany a long while back.
They weaseled their way back in after the war.

>let me tell you about your country

>believing wiki statistics

> The people who believe "Germany deserves whatever is happening to it" are in the majority, not minority.
Ah, well I never have based any opinion I've ever had on what other people think. So your statement is meaningless to me.

finally a german with balls

Good for you. I also try to not be influenced by majority.

I just posted this as a "fun" fact.

>tfw when you country is already race-mixed so you don't have to worry about whites disappearing, resulting in the lowering of your national IQ.

Well, if they're not evil they should put an end to kike regime.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bolshevik? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at ?? Junkerschule Bad Tolz, and I’ve been involved in numerous raids on Jewish Ghettos, and I have over 300 confirmed relocations. I am trained in gorilla anti-terrorism and I’m the top einsatzkommando in the entire Waffen ??. You are nothing to me but just another untermensch. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this delousing chamber mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the enigma machine? Think again, jude. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of collaborators across the Deutsches Reich and your Jewish ancestry is being traced right now so you better prepare for the sturm, parasite. The sturm that ausrottens the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking incinerated, kid. I can blitz anywhere, anytime, and I can exterminate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my pesticides. Not only am I extensively trained in the Nuremburg Laws, but I have access to the entire armory of the Wehrmacht and I will use it to its full extent to concentrate your miserable ass off the face of the lebensraum, you little shit. If only you could have known what incredible retribution your little “clever” culture of critique was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have signed on to the Havara Agreement. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit the glory of the herrenrasse all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, yiddo.

that nose on middle girl

maybe your terrible country is dying but that doesnt mean the entire west is

They'll be the last. They tried to do that. Were demonized for it after loosing.
They would be the last to do what you recommend at this point. The children of those that meant to do right have been made to feel like criminals for it.
The rise of an anti Jewish state will have to come from elsewhere.
They're not evil. But they are absolutely and totally conquered.

>5 million whites

I lived in Germany for two years. I love Germany, love everything about it, its history, culture, and the land where Germans evolved and, I hope, survive. Love, love, love Germans. The world needs you. You're probably the second best race it's ever bred after anglos. NEVER SURRENDER YOU NAZI KRAUT CUNTS.

Which city?

WENN ICH DAS SEH