Relife thread

Fucking shady goy at it again

How often do chapter get released?

Raw on Friday, translation on Monday.

No wonder why I am always behind. I forget to check their onedrive often enough.

Cute

I am crushing so hard on this autist

is it true there won't be a second season?
seems like the manga could catch up pretty quickly for one

I seriously dislike this type of character.

Anime has adopted first 110 chapters. Last Friday, chapter 143 came out - we will have to wait a long time before there is enough material for a second "season".

I want to beat the shit out of Ryo.

Who doesnt hate a shady merchant anyways?

What kind of ass-pull will they do regarding their memories?
I am enjoying this series quite a lot but this "minor" detail could potentially ruin everything.

Haven't started the manga yet but is this actually fucking Ryo pulling this bullshit? DROPPED

He's a cunt.

He is trying to stir things up - unfortunately, Arata didn't proceed to use his face as a punching bag after smashing him against the wall.

An is not too far away of being classified as a cunt either.

An is pretty awful too, but she isn't such a smug cunt.

An a cute

Nah he just want to make arata do something, the guy is in the gates of depression if he keeps with his bullshit (well he kinda already is but isnt that bad for the moment). Yoake cant help him too much too so he is trying to get him at least stop keeping his distance from everyone.

braids + glasses looks like shit desu

Shit taste

Arata is doing nothing wrong given his caring personality and amount of information he possesses.

Thats true, but his way of thinking is the actual problem now.

His only problem was standing up for someone in a corporate environment which triggered a series of negative events.

Unfortunately, in office you need to mind your own business - otherwise you might face problems.