Éire/pol/ - Mise Éire Edition

Join National Party: nationalparty.ie/en/

Thread Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=RsWTg-cEllU

News:
>7.5m € lotto winner unknown, but it’s not YOU!
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/it-could-be-who-last-night-s-winning-7-5m-lotto-ticket-was-sold-in-this-shop-1.3269120?mode=amp
>Woman makes 50k a year livibgbas a crypto Neet
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/accountant-48-at-irish-rail-was-taking-home-50k-a-year-for-half-an-hours-work-a-day-after-demotion-36261520.html
>9 holiday hotspots you should visit in Africa SOON
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/plague-warning-nine-countries-including-11409719.amp
>plane crashes with survivors
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-men-injured-czech-republic-11411199.amp
>French Woman murdered
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/woman-37-killed-in-suspected-domestic-incident-named-locally-as-gardai-launch-murder-investigation-36259787.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
independent.ie/irish-news/hundreds-of-students-take-to-the-polls-to-vote-in-referendum-to-impeach-ucdsu-president-katie-ascough-36262279.html
reddit.com/r/Dublin/comments/78y5rs/any_irish_patriots_want_to_get_involved_with_a/
youtube.com/watch?v=rFZ1t727-uM
youtu.be/5IVwu6QXpAU
irishnews.com/news/2017/10/26/news/syrian-family-plead-for-racist-attacks-on-west-belfast-home-to-stop-1171644/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great song: youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs

Question for you micks in regards to Guns:
Can you purchase blackpowder weapons, be it a rifle or pistol, with relative ease (i.e, no permits, registration, etc.)?
I'm more or less asking if you are so cucked that you can't get your hands on a fucking muzzle loader?

bump

How do I create an eire/pol/ discord or does one exist already?

there was a discord a while back, but it was fucked from the start from what I understand, and practically abandoned shortly afterwards

bump, hail Hitler and have a nice evening.

Why was it fucked? I don't feel comfortable discussing political activities and meet-ups openly on a public imageboard. Discord would be more private and allow us to coordinate some real action.

I think there was a LOT of shitposting, some guy was lapping as a muzzie, and shenanigans in general

yes, yes, sieg heil,and all

Kek, sounds like good baNter.

NEW DISCORD GROUP IN PIC RELATED

lol, good job putting it in the pic

idk if you'll get many people today though

We'll keep shilling it till more of /ourguys/ take notice

We can't get our hands on any guns. Is that all you amerifags care about?

>is that all you amerifags care about
yes.

idk, I find it intreating that you aren't allowed to into blackpowder, its blackpowder ffs

I AM HERE!

YOU JUST GOT
BUMPED THE FUCK OUT!

Bump

No one over here gives a shit, and why should they? Guns = violence

Did I do good lads?

No, you did not do good
Are you serious or are you actually this much of a faggot?

user... what is it like to be a faggot? Have you always been one?

>muh guns
>muh empowerment
>anyone who disagrees must be a faggot

What happened with the ascough thing did they remove her

dude, Guns=Fun
its really not that hard to understand

It's about agitating the faggots and disrupting their circle jerks to let them know that we are always watching. Upvote my post fucking now

faggot

looks like they voted yesterday
independent.ie/irish-news/hundreds-of-students-take-to-the-polls-to-vote-in-referendum-to-impeach-ucdsu-president-katie-ascough-36262279.html

Being counted up tonight. She is definitely getting impeached tho

voted today

For that, you're getting a down vote

Redd*t really doesn't serve any purpose to us, especially this general, there no changing them
good pic tho

First cuck has replied. Can I get some backup please?

reddit.com/r/Dublin/comments/78y5rs/any_irish_patriots_want_to_get_involved_with_a/

I'm on the ground here in UCD. Counting now. Looking very close. /aregal/ might just clinch it.

Highest turnout ever. 6000+ voted.

>Being a faggot
Stop it

why do you say that? is most of the campus really against her or was it a matter of turn out?

shame nonetheless, she literally did nothing wrong

Fucked an Irish girl in uni, she was gagging for it.

Most of the campus are cucked liberals. The people I know who voted no just did it to piss people off

Should have posted this in /r/ireland

There was a vote two years ago that was 66% pro choice stance but there was only 1000 or so voters.

>She is definitely getting impeached tho

will be utter shite if she does

>/aregal/ might just clinch it

Here's hoping.

>Should have posted this in /r/ireland

/r/ireland is too far gone. We have a better chance at colonizing the smaller regional subs. Now, are you gonna help a nigga out or what?

you NEVER touch redd*t nigger, NEVER associate with them

I am just about to create an account. Why should i not?

because are are wiping the slate clean with redd*t, I repeat, we are wiping the slate clean
youtube.com/watch?v=rFZ1t727-uM

You'll be back here in 5 mins tops

This is exactly why I created a private discord. Faggots running to the mods on Sup Forums ratting on us for raids.

Go ahead and register. Some of the best banter is winding up the Reddit heads. Sup Forums became famous for raids in its early days. I'm guessing all the posters here are newfags from the 2016 US elections.

>lets go to redd*t it won't back fire and flood us with unironically autistic newfags

Is the Brit v Irish saga still going or is it just a meme now.

I hope the latter, we gotta stick together.

Mostly a meme. The ironic thing is most of the Prod settlers in Ulster were Presbyterian Scots. The Anglican English settled in Dublin and never caused any trouble.

We have greater enemies

Well, i thought it would be handy so i can help out with shilling, making them cry and stuff.

> Some of the best banter is winding up the Reddit heads
That is what i think it will be like
> guessing all the posters here are newfags from the 2016 US elections
I am a newfag. I have been here since the start of February. Don't worry though, i am not a normie who has a facebook or what ever, and i seem to fit in. No one has ever called me out and i am on here every day.

>i am on here every day
ah, another one of the fallen

It tskes two minutes to register on Reddit. Use a fake email. After you're registered jump in to join in on the fun

Yep...Only if i had the internet sooner i probably would had found image boards sooner.

I use an anonymous Email. Will Reddit destroy the emails anonymosity?

I don't think you even need an email to register a reddit account its optional

Nope. You don't even need to confirm your registration via email so I dunno why they ask for it.

Shit is getting funny now. These cucks are too easy.

>its difficult to free fools from the chains they revere
lol

Thats fuckin grand.
I will join in and take a big log of shit on them

Fuck I wanna stay up and keep screwing with them but I have to be up early for college

Generation identity Ireland member interviewed by Britt Pettibone!!
>Generation identity Ireland member interviewed by Britt Pettibone!!
youtu.be/5IVwu6QXpAU
>youtu.be/5IVwu6QXpAU
youtu.be/5IVwu6QXpAU
>youtu.be/5IVwu6QXpAU

>Britt Pettibone
who dat?

One of those supposed "trad girl" "Lauren Southern" youtube personalities....but she seems legit.

Bump

idea for a poster:

take this template, with the words: "Irish Children deserve an Irish Ireland"

Another could be side by side comparisons of homogenous Ireland of the past, and multi racial Ireland of the present

under the old image "Ireland for the Irish"
Under the recent "Ireland for all"
"which do you want to live in?

How old did the redhead say she was, 31?

S I guess this is who was behind the Generation Identity stunt in Dublin a few weeks ago. Top kek

Do you really have to sign in on Reddit every time you want to post or even vote?

you asked this question last thread, and someone answered yes you can. Or you could just google it. Why are you asking again?

Nope, you should stay logged in unless you specifically click logout. What's your username?

Thats odd.

LeRedditzLe123
Too obvious?

>Go boil your head you bollocks
In future I'd suggest beating them with facts or baiting them with vague statements rather than outright insults.

Is everyone vague on Reddit? There does not seem to be much points being made at all.

In that specific thread it's ll autistic screeching about "racism" even though I never mentioned one single policy point. No point trying to argue with idiots. Just continue baiting them and upvoting /ourguys/.

All quiet lads.
Quare foggy out.
I'm worried about Ireland lads.

Alright, i will do my best.

Evening lad. Don't despair. Join our new discord here to cheer yourself up

seiceáil isteach ó florida

fanacht slán thar buachaillí

Jaysis where is that pic? I never knew there were so many rich cunts in Ireland with all the yachts lol

fuck them identity europa cunts. "northern ireland" yeah that'll attract nationalists

Kinsale, where I'm from

These threads still exist? fair play lads!

Troo
We’re all worried

West Belfast seems to finally be beginning to have enough of mudslimes.

irishnews.com/news/2017/10/26/news/syrian-family-plead-for-racist-attacks-on-west-belfast-home-to-stop-1171644/

Punished “Gerry” Adams

Daily reminder that Gerry's brother Liam is a convicted pedophile. Who knows how long Gerry knew about it and didn't say anything.

Why don’t you fags follow suit?

Don't care for Gerry but he is a living meme

>implying Gerry isn’t a pedophile himself
Matey....

Ah i see. It is when i try to vote on a post.

Last time I was here there were plenty of namefags about, am I here at a bad time or did they vanish into the sands of time like meself?

I just made the choice to stop being a fag desu

Bill?

Billy the Butcher
Leaf making the app
Moisht Mayo Man
Howth
The guy working in finance in Spain

Y-yes?

Have not seen em about.
Where did Mayo man, poor bastard and the rest go anyways?
Ye still here lads?

I wonder do any of ye langers remember me?

Ceann?

I remember this, I actually got banned for the month of September for a similar violation

Maybe we need new namefags?

YES! I remember. how could we forget ye?

Failte ar ais mo chara

Ceann Comhairle....why did you stop making the threads? Eire/pol ceased to exist untilit was resurrected a few days ago.