NU-MALE HATE THREAD

Does anyone else have a nigh unrepentant urge to just beat the living shit out of nu-males?
Also, nu -male/ soyboi/ bugman hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BUCOx0wB-2K/?taken-by=apexrogue
youtube.com/watch?v=Wd5YR2gcuSA
youtu.be/65RHf9CL_CE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Their time will come.

>that pic
Proof they are putting estrogen into Mountain Dew.

You mad about your small dick? Upset that the one girl you almost slept with laughed at it?

FUKKEN BASED

BASED BLACK MAN

What's the context of this gif? Normally these tranny anarchists wouldn't dare oppose a brown person.

What exactly defines a numale besides their behavior?

It seems a numale is typically a beta, feminine male that may adopt some traditionally masculine characteristics such as a beard but have none of the characteristics of true masculinity like being in shape or muscular, acting like an alpha etc. So in other words beta pussies parading around in male skin.

Filth

Why not sexually assault the progressives? They do not look like they would have the physical strength to be able to defend themselves, nor they do not possess firearms because of their disagreement with the Second Amendment. Furthermore, many of them are white males. They are legitimate targets, and their fellow progressives would not care if they are assaulted, as they have too much privilege. They may be too humiliated to even report it at all. It should be a relatively risk-free exercise.

It does not sound like it would be difficult to form groups of two to four people, sufficient to overpower and sexually assault a single progressive.

I fucking hate numales more than any demographic

Kek I forgot where this came from. Yell plz senpai

>that pic

I wonder if those numale hate threads, while legitimate, are not a form of slide threads ? There's another one right here in the catalog

sage by precaution

>yeah but you're uncool and a nerd or something
shit, better become a retarded communist asap

Right Wing Sean Bean doesn't fuck around.

How short is Destiny? His head looks fucking huge. Is that just how powerful his autism is?

based lmao

it's the face of inner rage. they realize their life goes against everything nature has ordained as natural and they are living a sham. being raised on estrogen and gay frog water they can't do anything to escape, their only refuge is to show their pain in photo form.

he was being a tranny cunt screeching autistically. seriously thats all there is to it

woody allen did nothing wrong

fucking movie blob

What’s the incident called

You beta male retards don't actually believe that right?

how do you normies even find this board?

I assume buzzfeed or huffington post links, or jidf

>implying a decent looking woman will ever even speak to these "people"

>His glasses flying off

Holy shit this is funny

Based Belgian rippa

The majority of people who post here are probably nu-males themselves.

>couldn't come up with their own fashion
>couldn't come up with their own sounds and style of music
>couldn't come up with their own art style
>couldn't come up with their own hair styles
>couldn't come up with their own comic books, sci-fi, fantasy, or anything

>instead appropriated all the shit that came before them, justify it by calling everyone not like them bigots, and live to fuck up civilization for decent people.

The day of the rope isn't comng fast enough. And when it comes the white millenial faggots need to be the first to go.

>tfw have beard and glasses
u can just fuck yall

>throws his legs in the air
What a fucking wuss

Total nerd who was obsessed with getting my career started so I'm the one laughing all the way to the bank at all the people who picked on me.

always the little manlets on the alt-right starting shit, between this guy, the guy who punched out the dreadlocks girl, adolf hitler etc

>tfw have ok vision but need glasses if i want to read long distance
I was almost there

Legend has it that his glasses are still in orbit to this day.

>the glasses flying off

Its more of the mentality of it. As long as you dont act like these losers people will respect you.

His large head, slight frame and the fact that the tables are on an elevated platform give the impression that he's much shorter than he really is

sounds gay

Is this implying that money is the only thing of value in life? If you're a rich beta cuck you're still a beta cuck.
You dont even have to be ripped and 6'2 to be a man, read and better yourself and take care of your fitness. It's pathetic when people waste their Prime years sucking schlomos cock to earn 15k more a year while they're 50 and to tired to spend it anyway.

>always the alt-right starting shit
Could you fuck off cuck?

>have glasses
>would never have needed glasses if i didnt play video games as a kid
>spent my childhood and teenage years playing video games and WoW on a screen, usually in the dark, for hours hours

I have perfect vision in the day, but can see almost nothing at night without glasses

Thanks, video games.

WASTED

praise

kek hates video games

Nice get. Im also in the same boat due to bright screens, I guess I didnt realize the consequences of the electronic jew till it was to late.

>read and better yourself and take care of your fitness
But thats not really a man user, women do that shit all the time.
A true man creates and takes care of his family, and also creates value with his skills and hard work.
My point is, you can't really be considered a man until you're atleast financially independent

Maybe Hitler was on to something
instagram.com/p/BUCOx0wB-2K/?taken-by=apexrogue

I've never seen a child with a beard before. Huh

>Want to read long distance

I mean, look at their body language...it speaks for itself. They look and act like giant children, subconsciously they know this which is why they all grow some sort of facial hair to try and distinguish them from being oversized man children.

U M A
M
A

Weird.. Started Everquest at age 5.. On an old as fuck CRT monitor back in the 90s. Have 20/20 vision tho, genetic win

it's also a pretty old incident, like that video was from about a decade ago. it doesn't sound too long ago, but it was still considered normal back then to think trannies were literal crazies.

which they are, but hey 10 years is a long time these days.

IM DONE IM DONE DONE DONE
WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Isn't it ironic how Sup Forums is calling Destiny a nu-male but he's the one with a kid and a family.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wd5YR2gcuSA

It's okay precious little newfag, that is only the beginning.

Wtf Kek I hate vidya now

relax destiny

All races of women want to fuck me but I reject all of those used high mileage roasties.
>Mfw celibate and not a slave to pussy or dick.

why are you such a faggot and keep reposing the same not a nu male guy

>most people don't actually know what's best for them
If only he had the self-awareness necessary to realize he is one of those people

The new term is

Bugman

Just get a big screen and make sure you are atleast 3 feet from it.

Screenlets, when will they learn.

Isn't this the guy who fried and ate them afterwards?

"Wahhh these guys are just as beta as me but found a niche social circle and are happy with their lives! It's not fair! Why do they get to be happy but I'm not!?!?!"

Fuck off already....

Does all nu-males wear glasses?

why? is it an hiv reference?

I am not putting my dick in that.
Have you not heard HIV and other STDs are on the rise again because fags are going around fucking indiscriminately...
And yes, I put trannies in the same boat.
They're walking test tubes filled with super AIDS

youtu.be/65RHf9CL_CE

WHAT THE FUCK
NO.
WHAT?!
. . . Sauce?

Yeah we really just need to beat the shit out of them. It's the only way they'll shut up.

Tfw you got a handmedown 42inch hd flat screen tv to play vidya on

this is what the jews want

Those are just a subset of nu-males, called bugmen. Pic related is a nu-male too.

Yeah it's their weak genes.

I hate this smug faggot face, triggers me errytime

she's cute af and she's wasting those genes raising niglets. i'd kill a bitch for even suggesting it.

Those faces are literally an insult to humanity.

I had glasses like that for years. Thick black rimmed glasses were the only ones that looked good on my face.

So I got LASIK surgery.

Fucking hell, wrong pic and I meant to say I not you.
Pic related was correct pic

I LOVE THIS! MENTAL ILLNESS SHOULD BE HEADSTOMPED TO DEATH!!!

Holy shit what is wrong with this guys face?

Nigger looks like he sprang from a Magic card.

Does he? Source?

Where do you think you are?

Destiny, please fuck off

If I could guess he's just holding a deep breath for very long and is is building up pressure by blowing without exhaling.

>Kikebook filename on image
>"Lol who is that guy"
Newfag detected. Lurk moar.