What does pol think of Benjamin Shaprio?

>Jewish
>Doesn't approve of transgenderism
>Doesn't like Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZctYjcAkcPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

talks too fast

why doesn't he like trump? I'm not saying trump is great, but who could possibly be better than trump at this moment? Hillary? Would Ben Shapiro rather Hillary be president? Or would he rather Jeb?

Faggot

and stutters like Porky the Pig. Did you know Porky the Pig was based on steroetypes of Jews?

He supported the only true republican candidate on the ballot, Ted Cruz.
Because he as integrity.

ecig thread
fuck off
mods
niggers

Too moderate for trump tier memesters

Typical jew sent to derail the right

faggot
sjw
tried to take down breitbart
like a faggot
like a kike
an actual admitted zionist (though not lately and not so loudly) - but admits to it on air
and no, not a clinton-on-the-board reference.com zionist
an actual fucking zionist

Who cares,its a jew and he has to pay for the creation of communism

Gas him

He is a capitalist, they don't believe in borders and nations, only the eternal coin

He is a kike who says what everyone knows in order to get paid 250k per speech, he like that fag milo and other cucks is just an opportunist making money from being a contrarian in public.

>Identity politics is bad
>Zionism is good

Fucking kike hypocrite

youtube.com/watch?v=ZctYjcAkcPc

hes a fucking kike and thats all you need to know. he doesnt care about anything except jewish ethnostate - america "browning" is a joke to him.

>has integrity
Shapiro is just rigid and autistic on purpose to piss people off and make them lose their power. He's more interested in being 'right' than winning.

Very smart guy. Barring a few bizarre outbursts, usually very fair

he's a dumb faggot who has been coddled & encouraged by a conservative establishment that desperately needs young voices since he was in puberty, and he is unable to make any arguments of substance without resorting to straw men. he also never debates anyone of repute and struts around in victory by debating moronic youtubers.

rat

The borders are your property limits

And nations are just an invention...

>Foreskin-stealing demon worshiper who is only loyal to Israel.
>hot sister

>He's more interested in being 'right' than winning.
as in sticking to his principles even when inconvenienced by them? as in the very definition of integrity? please share more insights

Does he still stand by Michelle Fields against that evil Drumpf?

He is intellectually honest about a wide variety of topics but he's a jewish guy so he won't admit or ever talk about jewish supremacy, it'd be against his own interests. White people are the same way, theres obviously something you get from being born white but seeing as theres a war on birthrates that's where privilege or supremacy ends. Id like to hear him talk about white birthrates sometime and changing demographical statistics.

Ben Shapiro is an orthodox Jew.

This is literally what he believes.

he was at my college a week or 2 ago and i got to chat up some prime qt jewish protesters
so good on you ben

"integrity" is a moral value. The only time that politics and morality should intersect is for the value of putting your own people first (loyalty). Everything else is flexible and centered around that loyalty.

Shapiro does have loyalty... it's just not for the American people.

Turbojews are such nice people

He's a "conservative" as long as it doesn't conflict with his tribe. He is very interested in keeping his audience in the cattle pen of acceptable "right wing" views such as spouting worthless platitudes about free markets and cheap brown immigration not being a threat to the U.S

Thats literally communism

The USSR had several laws againt anti-semitism,punished with death

Daily reminder that killing rats does not violate the NAP

Free trading faggot.

This fag is basically telling cnn how to beat us on national tv and has no problem with the idea of hillary putting horrible scotus justices in.

Typical take your ball and go gome politics. Fuck em

His weakness is anything that has to do with Israel. He believes in a jewish homeland but wont even hear the idea that whites should be allowed to keep their counties majority white

I love how whoever made this stupid meme had "republican" and "democrat" stitched into their clothes too, as if the big signs they're standing behind of wasn't enough clarity.

He’s a major cuck. My only use for him is how he BLASTS Liberals FACTUALLY

Ignoring his stances on shit, the dude just sounds like a raging faggot. He misses completely obvious attacks in arguments and I don't think he's anything more than a slightly above average debater. His tone and voice piss me off beyond belief, he sounds like any number of faggots I would have given a hard time in middle school

I'm sorry but i can't trust a guy who steals womens panties to sniff them.
Ok it's not the worst thing in the would but it's hard to take a guy serious as a conservative when you know he is into that.

he's entertaining to watch sometimes, but I don't trust a lot of what he says, and less and less by the day

That's because pic related is a shit argument and it shows that he puts the QOL of his tribe in Israel before his American political endeavors

I want to slip my tube snake into his sister.

I don't think of him at all. What is the purpose in listening to him, unless you're a republitard?

Tradcuck who dodges population differences