Who is the strongest Character in all of anime? Can he defeat Juha Bach?

Who is the strongest Character in all of anime? Can he defeat Juha Bach?

Hey there.

me

no me

ok you

This guy.

>I've rewritten the future where you punched me
>Hand breaks in half

One Punch meme would get his shit pushed in.

see op its me

God what a shit villain
Letter A for Aspull

He doesn't rewrite, he swap futures. if you overpower him, he is fucked

Where does he say that? He was getting overpowered by Ichigo and Ichibei but then just asspulled them into oblivion.

His power has no weaknesses.

Overpowered as totally crumbstomped without any change. those fight were really close so futures were Juha had the upper had existed

So small

He states quite clearly and on several occasions that he can just rewrite the future like a book.

Solomon would absolutely wreck Ywach. His clairvoyance allows him to see into both the past and the future. He can commands 72 Demon Gods and can create a ring of life that encircles the entire planet and allows him to incinerates humanity at any point in history. He can travel into the past and incinerate the Bleach universe before anyone can stop him so Ywach was never born to begin with. Also even if Ywach kills him it means nothing since Solomon can summon himself from the Throne of Heroes which exists outside of time and space.

Also did I mention his ring of light is only one of his Noble Phantasms? He has three more that haven't been revealed yet.

This is not even getting into the fact that Solomon is only one of 7 Grand Servants, there are more and possibly with more power.

>His power has no weaknesses.

I don't know if you noticed, but he got cut in half.

>trying to make sense of the powerlevels in Kubo's trainwreck of a final arc

Just stop.

all ywhach would see in his future is that giant death that Genos saw

>Ywhach: I can grant any power in the world. I have lived for millenias. I can even rewrite my own death. I have killed entire armies. I have hundreds of minions at my beck and call.I have the power to summon fires hotter than the sun that can destroy realities. I am the literal son of God. What hope do you have to defeat me?

Saitama: I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention were you talking to me?

Madara Uchiha

Solomon would kill Saitama too. What would Saitama even do after his parents or his whole family history gets incinerated? That's right, nothing! because he would have ceased to exist.

Othinus is enough.

Before One Punch memefags respond: what's Solomon's durability/regeneration (assuming he has any) like?

>You have to at least this strong to fight Juha

Othinus's primary power is like Juha Bach but infinite time stronger than him.

As a magic god, Othinus wields a powerful version of reality warping. She can instantly destroy the universe and Endworld

The World is ended manipulate and recreate it as she pleases. She can manipulate causality and change the natural laws. She achieves this due to her ability to freely create, destroy and manipulate the Phases that make up the world.

Othinus has total control over the dead and the living, being capable of resurrecting anyone and freely manipulating the life's minds, morals, and points of view.

None notable But as said it doesn't matter since he can resurrect himself from outside space and time into literally any era.

Ywach vs Giorno with GER, who would win?

Saitama would simply punch himself back into existence.

Saitama's probably screwed then, if Solomon's continent level or above.

GER isn't far from Ishida's ability that canonically could counter Yhwach, and Yhwach's ability isn't that far from Diavolo's ability which canonically was reverted by GER, so that's an easy question.

I hope we will get Juha in brave souls in his souk king form, Juha+purple aizen+dangai ichigo would be a fun team to build.

> His clairvoyance allows him to see into both the past and the future

They would both get a headache, each one trying to change the future, and each time the future is changed they would need to adapt and try something else.

When two future seeing entities clash someone always ends up puking on the floor.

>He can travel into the past and incinerate the Bleach universe before anyone can stop him so Ywach was never born to begin with

Would not that mean he is just creating a different timeline? Juha would still be alive in the original timeline, and Solomon would never be able to go back because he locked himself out of that timeline the instant he changed anything in the bleach of the past.

The power of cuteness will destroy Yūhabahha

There is no future where you can beat Saitama

Yes that kind of future is impossible according to you but juhabahha can just rewrite your fanfiction into oblicion with his almighty.

Super Saiyan Blue Goku Kaioken x10

If he can move faster than Hit's time freeze and predict every move he makes he can move faster than this faggot's time change. Hit would crush him too.

Solomon can't change future, what he saw on his clairvoyance is despair feom losing to juhabach and then nothingness as his existance is obliterated.

He never rewrote the future, he left traps where Ichigo was going to move. Traps that could hurt Ichigo such as those black tentacle shits.

Nothing he could do could hurt Saitama, even if he knew what Saitama was going to do next. Saitama would tank through and Ywach would have no choice but to embrace his own death.

Go back to your mal or youtube

You have no proof that Saitama can't be damaged. Just because he can't be damaged in his series doesn't mean other characters from other series can't damage him.

>List of anime related characters rekt by yuha
>Saitama
>Solomon
>GER
>Madara
What else?

I'm not sure but I think Giorno hax>>>Yhwach hax.

Goddamn speedreaders need to die already.

Great thread OP, but could he even touch Madar Uchiha?

>continent level or above
>continent level

oh, you're one of THOSE autists.

>beating GER
>beating Solomon
>beating Saitama

best he can do is run like a bitch from all of them, and GER might as well be Demonbane.

Also Demonbane fucks Jew Ha Bach up.

Goku because he can move faster than time freezes themselves.

Midora from Toriko. He can copy any move, is immortal, as powerful as a DBZ character, has food luck on par with Joiei which makes him basically untouchable, and most importantly has his brother's opposite world technique which can reverse anything's power.

He could tank anything Ywach throws at him with his immortality and umatched strength, if it could even land due to his luck. Or copy it and use it against him. Or reverse it's power. Or just barrage him with unlimited planet buster blasts.

And he's not even the final boss...

back to your containment general, pissfag

Which Madara are you talking about?

Goku too.

Face it Sup Forums Juha Bach is the strongest character of all time.

怒りの日 終末の時 天地万物は灰燼と化し
ダビデとシビラの予言のごとくに砕け散る
たとえどれほどの戦慄が待ち受けようとも 審判者が来たり
厳しく糾され 一つ余さず燃え去り消える
我が総軍に響き渡れ 妙なる調べ 開戦の号砲よ
皆すべからく 玉座の下に集うべし
彼の日 涙と罪の裁きを 卿ら 灰より 蘇らん
されば天主よ その時彼らを許したまえ
慈悲深き者よ 今永遠の死を与える エィメン

How would he beat someone with his time powers, when that someone can move faster than time itself?

>Strongest showing was deflecting an attack that could wipe out the Earth's surface at most

Stop this meme

He's still limited to a single timeline and doesn't have omnipotent powers to affect it.

Unless he hides in frozen time forever as soon as he comes out he's dead.

He'd never beat Alucard. Or Demonbane.
Or Lighthawk Wings Tenchi.
Or Parthenon Cure Heart.
Or Card Captor Sakura with a full deck of cards.
Or Masou Bishoujo Chris.
Or Madoka Kaname.
Or Millions Knives.
Or Legato.
Or Beerus.
Or Broly.
Or Kamijou Touma.
Or Batman with prep time.

>He'd never beat Alucard
yeah he would

>Or Millions Knives.
>Or Legato.
These guys are even less powerful than sternritters.

this faggot

Yhwach probably couldn't even TOUCH a cute Nyarlahotep, let alone defeat it.

Hell, he'd probably lose against Goemon.

>yeah he would
He wouldn't, Alucard is too broken, and absorbing Yhwach's poweres would make him even more broken.

>These guys are even less powerful than sternritters.
they take over the sternritters and make them gang up on yhwack, simple as that

or take over yhwack and make him kill himself

>traps everywhere
knives can set them all off ahead of time once he finds out, dump him into black hole, or whatever the heck he does

Really? No one posted one of those Power Level charts yet?

probably because no one cares to reach into your colon to get it

go fap to goatse while wearing a turban made of turd or something instead of trashing up Sup Forums with your posts

/thread

>they take over the sternritters and make them gang up on yhwack, simple as that
Some of the sternritters abilities are even more broken. They can even shrug off those primitive powers with basic quincy shit like blut vene or that one technique that forces your body to move like you want.

>or take over yhwack and make him kill himself
Almighty.

Alucards tough, but he's city-block level, so he's sadly outclassed by Bleach's top-tiers. Unless it's Schrodinger Alucard.

Ywach can wish his powers into nothingness

kami tenchi beats all of these scrubs

YOU'RE ALL FUCKING RETARDED. YHWACH IS A GHOST SO THEY CANT EVEN SEE/DETECT HIM, PLUS HES A GOD

motherfucker does he possess absolute omnipotence?
no?
i didn't think so

>Schrodinger Alucard
The only Alucard discussed in these threads, dimwit.

Femto

Still easy to kill for Alucard.
Or Demonbane.
Or Kamijou Touma.
Or Yusuke Urameshi.
Or [insert overpowered magical girl here]
Or Lighthawk Wings Tenchi.
Or Beerus.
Or TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN
Or Team ICHIGO KUROSAKI + BROZEN + ISHIDA URYU
Or The Cock™

moon lol

The strongest character is Whis from DBZ Super.
His body can move without even thinking so it's faster than anything.

My what a horrible man you are. You don't exist anymore.

In fact... YOU NEVER EXISTED.

/thread
>this thread has been deleted

Westaboos love to wank featless kami tenchi and azathoth of cthulhu myth, except juhabach killed them both without batting an eye.

Juha Who? Is that your OC?

OK... Now what's the purpose of this thread then?

I don't know. Who were we talking about again?

>List of anime related characters rekt by yuha
>Saitama
>Solomon
>GER
>Madara
>Goku
>Demonbane
>Mercurius
List of western characters
>Azathoth
>Every DC/Marvel characters
What else?

Who is this Yuha you keep talking about, kid? Is it your Power Man-tier OC or something?

>"I CAN SEE THE FUTURE"
>lol oops arrowed from the back

Shit villain with shit powers. Any competent shonen MC would beat his faggot ass.

Reminder that Demonbane almost destroyed the entirety of Nitro+ canon and then came back even more pissed than before to finish the job.