Why russian girls are the best looking on the planet?

Not racist or anything. But why? Just pure perfection, isnt it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2bGV7QNZIg
youtube.com/watch?v=DnqPGC1U9_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only when they fucking their dads

You should protect their genetics and not give them away to chinks and western richfags.

how to get slav gf?

I'm married to one and I'm middle eastern.

Because they all turn into wretched old babushka ladies when they hit 25. So the only russian women you ever see are under 25. You disregard the babushka ladies as not part of the equation.

you visit infinity chan i see.

Thanks for correcting me.

Most of them are money grubby whores, far more materialistic than western women. I got lucky with mine.

>posts picture of attractive female
>"why are X girls the most attractive on the planet"
retard, if you only look at attractive pictures of different woman, you're ignoring all the ugly people out there. most countries have equally attractive and equally ugly parts, except tribal places with saggy tits.

is there a particular reason for slav males being so ugly on average while their girls are pretty hot on average? what causes this disparity ?

but most of russsian girls are cute and beautiful actually. and most of american girls are fucking ugly. so funny

>they all turn into wretched old babushka ladies when they hit 25
Doesn't matter when you pump them several babies by then.

>let me tell you about the women in different countries

>what causes this disparity ?
2nd ww. where most of cute russian mens died

t. country with gross women

Is it true that many girls in Russia get married to asian guys?

>t. country with gross women

Pic related, American women.

Feminine features, but in general you think that because you saw too many cherry-picked pics. And you can always cherry-pick the other way.
But Russians look okay for example, IRL.

west asian, yes.

a common theory is that because so many russian men died in ww2 only pretty girls got the opportunity to marry and pass on their genetics. in other words the germans gifted you a eugenics program

I want Russian gf

no. at least I haven heard about it

i said on average bro
of course there's lot of hot male slavs, i don't even believe klokov if a fucking human.

Russian women are prolific coalburners in the West and they will destroy your soul. Utterly incapable of love.

Yes, I meant on average, at least Russians I saw in Russia and here.
Problem is many have shitty haircuts and fashion sense, but they aren't ugly.

> Slavic women aren't perf-

as usual, too good to be true

>nobody has posted Katya

I ask myself this sometimes too

the joke about poland is that hitler killed all the ugly ones and stalin took care of what was left

realistically stalin probably had a eugenics program just like America and Germany did at the time, except the USSR didn't have a reason to stop it

but yes user ruskie grills are unbelievably good looking

-BRAAAAAP

you stupid fucks. Its a war. you dont even comprehend how many been lost from russian arian gene pool, stupid faggots. thanks to idiot hitler

I would fuck that until my dick fell off.

> How much can you lift user? You DO workout, don't you?

Wrong

where did I mention war lol

you're queer as a $3 bill friend. You might as well start taking it up the ass now. No girl with arms like that is attractive.

So I feel like I need to build a snowman.

bro fat ass and a cute face is the perfect breeder

i just mean that a lot of genetic pool was lost of beautiful arian russians. this is a real disaster. do you understand that?

>thanks to idiot hitler
Stalin and the Jews took care of 67 million by themselves.

a monkey

not to me, they're too weak boned

wtf are you talking about, mcdonalds

> user, why won't you come lift with us? :)

>ywn sex a qt ruskii

> t. 10%

Calm down soyboy

What are you, a fucking nigger? No point in posting that garbage.

fuck off beaner, you have your own women for that

youtube.com/watch?v=w2bGV7QNZIg

Looks comfy af desu

and what is this?

Asiatic admixture. Most Russians are at least 1/8 Asian and have at least one Turkic grandfather.

The Asiatic admixture results in a infantile childish face and this attracts the modern male very easily because the modern male is afraid of adult women.

If you wouldn’t have sex with her then you are the biggest dick sucker on the planet.

>tfw want a slav qt to slavsquat on my cock...

You may be up to something

These answers are closest to the truth but not quite there. "Only the pretty ones bred and had pretty babies" isn't a good theory. 70 years isn't long enough to change the attractiveness of a population through evolutionary selection.

Let me explain. In ww2 a massive portion of the male russian population died, this led to a surplus of women. As a result this surplus has caused a great deal of competition for women trying to find a partner.

So how do you beat the competition as a woman? You stay fit, you don't cake your face in makeup, you act feminine, and agree with men on gender roles. It's honestly that simple. Most western women would be just as attractive if it weren't for the fact they have zero problems finding an eligible male, so have no reason not to eat like a hippopotamus.

until their late 20's

I'd love to be trapped in an elevator with those two for half a day, just imagine the warmth and quality of their protein farts, I can almost taste them right now

Oooof

> soyboy
Clearly, you are "high test" since you want to be held down and fucked by a woman with 18 inch arms and a nigger ass..

A-are you saying the ruskies are hapa master race?

A brown qt

that chick isnt russian 0% slavshit dna

She's not even that qt, i see cuter brown women every day just going to the mall.

Oh herro dere. I have knife too!

oh yeah? you really think you can handle it?

OP, you're on Sup Forums, ya dumb nigger. You're SUPPOSED to be racist.

>i see cuter brown women every day
when they shit in the street pajeet?

Yes but Russian men look fucking weird. I say that they have Chernobyl face.

Make your own thread if you want to post mexicans.

sure

posting best girl

>Baseball bat matches clothes
Stylish.

I agree with OP but why are Russian men so ugly ? I mean how can you have such beautiful women and such ugly men ?
When I was in hollydays in St Petersburg, this was like heaven, hundreds of slavic goddesses, but a female friend only saw 2 attractive men.

Pls explain your genes slavs.

> Why, you are starting to look a little bit pudgy user, maybe you should be hanging around with me? :)

To compensate the lack of other virtues

Why are they all look like they are balding?

actually a population bottleneck can rapidly change the average characteristics of the next generation. like for example if you had some butterflys where only 10% of the population are green but these green ones cannot easily be seen by some invasive predator then the next generation could be nearly 100% green. Or if 90% of your population runs off to jump into a volcano in order to reach heaven the remaining 10% will likely produce a much more intelligent population.

Slavic women are absolutely beautiful. So are German women, English women, Scandinavian women, and even French women. I'm not too big on Italian women, but they're hot too. Women in general give me boners.

Cause you cherrypick, fucktard.

I want the qt on the left to crush me with ther hips

Give me a break Sup Forums
Average Russian couple:

go kiss a girl you fucking faggot

Your females have seen masculinity. Men with shaved heads ready to bash someones skulls if he gives him any offence.
I know it's threatening to many.

>hes isnt a strong guy who wants to be with a relatively strong girl

nigger if your arms arent bigger than hers you're a pathetic failure to men

nope. wtf. thats just a purely random russian girl. heres another one average russian girl

fuck off, our girls are too few even for us

>you will never get ear kisses by Russian qt
youtube.com/watch?v=DnqPGC1U9_w

Who is she?