JFK FILE SEARCH IS DOWN

THEY KNOW - ITS BEING SHUTDOWN RIGHT NOW..

ALL THE SLIIIIIIDES

>muh blueballs

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/cgi-bin/starfinder.exe/0?path=jfksnew.txt&id=demo&pass=&OK=OK
archives.gov/cgi-bin/starfinder.exe/0?path=jfkcnew.txt&id=demo&pass=&OK=OK
archives.gov/research/jfk/search.html
latestnews7.com/2017/10/26/release-оf-jfk-assassinatiоn-file-is-delaуed-as-deadline-lооms/
nbcnews.com/storyline/jfk-assassination-files/release-jfk-assassination-file-delayed-deadline-looms-n814691
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/LEwOH.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

new files havent been released

S L I D E
L
I
D
E

T H R E A D
H
R
E
A
D

Is this it? Files going up?

archives.gov/cgi-bin/starfinder.exe/0?path=jfksnew.txt&id=demo&pass=&OK=OK

archives.gov/cgi-bin/starfinder.exe/0?path=jfkcnew.txt&id=demo&pass=&OK=OK

>fuck you - nothing works on search. It is BROKEN

archives.gov/research/jfk/search.html

The page was reviewed TODAY. It's DROPPING

whenever a site crashes it's the fucking jews.

One of your requests has surprised the program. Let us know what you asked for so we can investigate the problem.

Unfortunately, the problem caused the program to exit. Sorry.

Start again and re-enter your searches.

WHY ISNT IT HAPPENING

Let's expose this conspiracy, boys.

Shit me too

Can confirm standard search is down, complex search still working

WHO HERE COMFY WITH CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT - ALL AMERICANS vs US Government?

You know these guys don't work past 5PM

Interesting that they are dropping it at the END of the day. I wonder if Trump is going to make a statement, timed for evening news?

They've been delayed

latestnews7.com/2017/10/26/release-оf-jfk-assassinatiоn-file-is-delaуed-as-deadline-lооms/

>being computer illiterate
>not downloading the files and searching through it with an offline program of your choice

Nothing to see here, goy! Go back to sleep!

Here, fap to some khazar milkers instead!

inb4 cryptic Trump tweet where he claims "we're not ready to hear it" and changes his mind

Probably updating the site for the release. You can bet they didn't expect to have to and didn't get the work done to go live smoothly

None of you fucking niggers saved the files before the site went down?????

INTERESTING
>INTERESTING

lol dumbf jewed you all

Got another source for this? They seem especially in the know and considering nobody else has this info, I'm hesitant to believe any of this.

Holy shit, CIA in literal last minute scramble to beg trump to redact certain info

thats what its basically saying right?

They don't get to just delay it. It's a legal deadline. It must be released before midnight or the government will face legal ramifications.

>or the government will face legal ramifications.

kek

Yup, and digits confirm.

nbcnews.com/storyline/jfk-assassination-files/release-jfk-assassination-file-delayed-deadline-looms-n814691

>By admin
/
On October 26, 2017
/
At 8:05 pm
/
In U.S

>IT"S NOT 8PM IS US REEEEEEEEEEE

Only available online?

Quick rundown on the Titor reference? Where did someone see that name references?

It's said that all day ffs shills WE'LL KNOW IF/WHEN IT'S OUT

Donald J. Trump killed JFK. I don't mean he hired the hit, no, I mean he literally pulled the trigger and murdered the 35th President of the United States. Back then (and today to an extent) Trump was member of the KGB. He worked with his comrades as well as Cuban nationals to plot the murder and make sure some low level player took the downfall. Trump releasing the JFK docs is a response to internal deep state pressure to expose himself. Trump expects the parts naming him will be redacted, but they won't be. CIA will make sure of it (THANK YOU CIA). Trump will then resign in utter disgrace and Pence will take over. That is until Paul Ryan produces incontrivertible evidence DJT colluded with Russia, at which Pence will resign and Ryan takes over. (Ryan hasn't been able to produce evidence yet because DJT has him on vid giving McConnel a handjob[it's fake video don't worry]). Once Ryan gets in office he will then prove Hillary was cheated out of the office, and declare her the rightful president, and on November 8th, one year to the day Hillary was a victim of election fraud, she will take the office and right this country's true path to the stars.

-

NGA insider

wtf link to post or it didnt happen

nothing new

ask trump on twitter

bc he jewed you all

Why the fuck is this link so fucky

witnessed

Tried to get the short one, but it kept popping up that way

Checked

The long anticipated release of the #JFKFiles will take place tomorrow. So interesting!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 25, 2017

The long anticipated release of the #JFKFiles will take place tomorrow. So interesting!

Bwahahahahaha

>>But as of Thursday afternoon, the memo specifying which material the CIA, State Department and other agencies still want to keep under wraps had not made it to Trump’s desk, U.S. intelligence officials told NBC News.
It's going to be bullshit and leave more questions than answers. They will just remove the good stuff
>We think was directly involved.

nice fan fiction.

Please upgrade your Flash Player plug-in

35 minutes or burgers get reparations?

>lord have mercy on my soul

Download the files online: archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

Highlights of this release include 17 audio files of interviews of Yuri Nosenko, a KGB officer who defected to the United States in January 1964. Nosenko claimed to have been the officer in charge of the KGB file on Lee Harvey Oswald during Oswald’s time in the Soviet Union.

Donald J. Trump killed JFK. I don't mean he hired the hit, no, I mean he literally pulled the trigger and murdered the 35th President of the United States. Back then (and today to an extent) Trump was member of the KGB. He worked with his comrades as well as Cuban nationals to plot the murder and make sure some low level player took the downfall. Trump releasing the JFK docs is a response to internal deep state pressure to expose himself. Trump expects the parts naming him will be redacted, but they won't be. CIA will make sure of it (THANK YOU CIA). Trump will then resign in utter disgrace and Pence will take over. That is until Paul Ryan produces incontrivertible evidence DJT colluded with Russia, at which Pence will resign and Ryan takes over. (Ryan hasn't been able to produce evidence yet because DJT has him on vid giving McConnel a handjob[it's fake video don't worry]). Once Ryan gets in office he will then prove Hillary was cheated out of the office, and declare her the rightful president, and on November 8th, one year to the day Hillary was a victim of election fraud, she will take the office and right this country's true path to the stars.

-

NGA insider

>archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
Those are from july faggot. Theres literally a link at top right under "Whats New" stating additional withheld docs will be released on 10/26/17

US National Archives

If at first you don’t succeed, fry, fry again! #GreasyFoodDay @FoodNetwork p

@USNatArchives

Hi Nick, please send us an e-mail and we will try to respond.

US National Archives US National Archives
@USNatArchives
Finding Japanese Relocatees in Records is live on YouTube now!

@USNatArchives
Deciphering Electronic Records is live on YouTube now! Watch the livestream, goym

>SUBSCRIBED, SO INTERSTING!

Good post.

Trump was a professional assassin at 17? Whew I knew he was badass but sheesh

>Trump exposes Trump as JFK assassin

Interdasting

Thank you President Drum; Americans deserve to know what has been hidden all of these years.

Why'd you think they allowed him to skip 'Nam? He was too valuable! and LBJ owed him the presidency.

i already went through all of the documents anyways. absolutely nothing we didn't already know.

I'm an NGA insider. Let me tell you Sup Forums, you've gotten this one all wrong.. Hillary will truly make this country a better place to live in. Dispell with the notion that she may be bring about the end times.

This guy gets it.

Press Release
Press Release
October 2017

Want to hunt for the Yeti in Nepal? There are Government rules for that!

anyone still here - check out the shills.

other control OP threads with similar themes. Fucking terrifying wetworks out in full force.

>fuckers

SHUT DOWN

tig if brue

Lol shill, the day of the rope is nigh. Collect your pennies while you can.

If the memo doesn't show release everything.

CIA rn

fucking archive just updated their time

>

blamp

At least I hope you all downloaded the entire archive immediately.

I'm an NGA insider too. Trump is definitely going to set his Russian record straight and somehow remove Clinton's notorious record as well. Can't wait for the war!

So what's the status on the release?

Where is THE HAPPENING?!

FUCKING NOTHING

UPDATED THIS HOUR BUT THEY HAVE
4 FUCKING MINUTES.

...heh

>everyone's already clocked out and driving home.

can't fucking believe it.
search is still broken

neck yourself shill

Just like the old days when a live feed on MSM would suddenly get "disrupted" right in the middle of someone saying something redpilled and or important

UTC

Checked

It comes late today to make it break on friday. Everything important drops on friday.

The CIA is delaying it.

Can't wait until the files clear the good name of Nixon and prove he had nothing to do with it.

God bless you, Dick.

Ahh Joe Rogan. The friend who never truly was a friend. Like middle school. Why do people like him?

Notice the loser sign being flashed. Was a shallow tool.

>it's being shut down
or it's not built to handle the levels of weaponized autism

What, it might fine itself or something?

This might be true, this is the same government that got hacked by Adam lanza a 9 year old master hacker.

Seeing your own snip in the wild is moving. God bless Ben Shapiro' sister's tits

>agencies waiting at the last second to submit files for the 25-year deadline
Why am I not surprised?

this is HORSE COCK DOJ

>tfw got up early like it was christmas morning all excited then did nothing but refresh the archive page for 4 hours

i pulled an all nighter

then i went to work

was it interesting? I think not!

SAD!!

archive.is/LEwOH.
We all have to be what norbot tried to be.

My balls are blue as fuck
WHY DOES NOTHING EVER HAPPEN

This. I'm self employed and pissed away a whole day of productivity waiting for the release

maybe some user should drive to the national archives and see if all offices are lit and men in black run around in panic like headless chicken?

Fucking cunts

I'm calling it know - doubtful this will happen.

Each assassination record shall be publicly disclosed in full, and available in the Collection no later than the date that is 25 years after the date of the enactment of this Act, unless the President certifies, as required by this Act, that –

(i) continued postponement is made necessary by an identifiable harm to military defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement or conduct of foreign relations; and

(ii) the identifiable harm is of such gravity that it outweighs the public interest in disclosure.

Each assassination record shall be publicly disclosed in full, and available in the Collection no later than the date that is 25 years after the date of the enactment of this Act, unless the President certifies, as required by this Act, that –

(i) continued postponement is made necessary by an identifiable harm to military defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement or conduct of foreign relations; and

(ii) the identifiable harm is of such gravity that it outweighs the public interest in disclosure.

bump for interest