3 Million Ukrainians working in Poland in 2018

good or bad?
discuss

money.pl/gospodarka/unia-europejska/wiadomosci/artykul/ukraincy-pracujacy-w-polsce-pensja-liczba,118,0,2381430.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ut3r_j9Uy0o
fakt.pl/wydarzenia/polska/krakow/krakow-ukraincy-brutalnie-pobili-mlodego-polaka/3nqgqbe
youtube.com/watch?v=H2j31f06NEk
pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
augengeradeaus.net/2017/10/kein-einziges-deutsches-u-boot-faehrt-mehr/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11057330/German-fighter-jets-unable-to-fly-and-mechanics-forced-to-borrow-spare-parts-claims-magazine.html
thedailybeast.com/german-soldiers-in-afghanistan-cant-shoot
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html
rt.com/news/347460-bundeswehr-small-arms-quality/
thelocal.de/20110301/33413
polskaracja.com/ukraincy-pobili-mlodego-polaka/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bad
Get the fuck off my country and go back to your shithole UPAfags

>good or bad?
Try to answer that yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=ut3r_j9Uy0o

there they are!

good

you forgot your meme flag

mostly invisible to me in Warsaw

t. I clean toilets in UK

>I clean toilets in UK
Oh fuck he must have very long arms to be able to clean English toilets from Poland.

Funny, since even ukrainians are starting to complain about low wages here. This new wave might actually go further west.

It is even funnier that Poles were too afraid to actually complain.

Or not really.

it is good but this should give you credit with the rest of stinking EU to lay off about receiving shitskin enrichment at least Ukrainians have potential for knowledge learning

Ukrainians are ok, they are a bit like pre 89 Polacks

>tfw you all get colonized by Ukrainians and they reform the Khazarian Khaganate.
MAKE IT HAPPEN

>Poles were too afraid to actually complain
Their labor is actually preventing our economy from crashing

it's scary, if they go full bandera

You wanted western ukraine in 1920 and now you have it pan

They don't have the capability nor balls to re-take eastern ukraine. Probability of them going "full bandera" is extremely low.

>I'm Polish

Honestly, it's not a bad thing. Most of them are alright, mostly escaping that shit hole of Ukraine. Of course, some of them are absolute fucking cunts, who don't even bother to learn the language, but unless you are a construction worker that's not you're average Ukrainian worker. I know a lot of Ukrainian students who are clever, hard workers in College/University.

The influence of the West has taken over Poland in the last 10-20 years. Most people are complacent now. They're lazy, and expect good work to just fall onto them... especially entitled cunts from the city.

The hardest (polish) workers, look for work elsewhere, because it's more money. Just as the Ukrainian workers are looking for work out of their own country.

And also, most of the Ukrainian girls under 30 are pretty as hell. Would smash.

Of course they have no balls to retake Ukraine.
UPA didn't have balls to have independent Ukraine either. It didn't stop them from butchering women and children. This is what I am afraid of.

And inb4
>but it was long time ago
These people still have bad habits, and given that they still worship bandera, only a fool would underestimate the threat

If they try something funny - they're completely fucked.

fakt.pl/wydarzenia/polska/krakow/krakow-ukraincy-brutalnie-pobili-mlodego-polaka/3nqgqbe

2 Ukrainians beat up a Pole in Krakow, but hey, atleast SEBIXY won't cause trouble! Probably because of the emasculation of men in Poland but oh well. I don't give a fuck, I respect gopniks more than any other person in Poland.

>ukrainians
>working

Here is the last time they tried something funny
youtube.com/watch?v=H2j31f06NEk
Zgadnij kto usłyszał zarzuty? Nie były to ukry.

Please don't insult animals.

GREAT WAY TO SUPPRESS WAGES!

Even the Polish Central Bank governor admits it

I want to hate them but then I get my dick sucked by beautiful Ukrainian students and I cannot force myself into disliking them even... Great times to live in Poland...

Come on, you think WHY we keep aushwitz?

Niech spróbują. To tak, jakby strzałem w kolano odstrzelić sobie łeb. Nawet kwaczor dogadałby się wtedy z Putinem, ukraina zaorana w 2 tygodnie.

Okay. I don't want to be a fearmonger.
All I say is, stay vigilant, and observe the happenings. Every year without war and massive casualties will be very crucial for us and our future

how did ukraine became so poor?

Constant wars, corruption, and moral degeneracy?

I can't believe it

3 million must be too much

You fuckers better start breeding at least 3 children if you don't want to have another Rzeczpospolita with the ukrop problem

================================
Well i have to dissapoint you boys but we are no different than the west. Its the Industry that decides if they want foreign workers or not. Regular citzens can't do much here.
==================================
and guess what? Polish Industry will demand about 5 mil foreign workers until 2030 otherwise our economy will slow down and we might have problems
We need to keep trying to civilize Ukrainians to the point where they will apologize for UPA Bandera and they will correctly identify them as criminals and child killers who were more cruel than wild animals in africa

unless western economies collapse faster than we think and it will be Brits, French, Swedish who will look for work in Poland

I'm not saying we should throw caution out the window, but right now they have bigger problems. Let's make sure we have enough drones when the time comes.

Stop repeating tv slogans and start thinking for yourself

No, send those ATO dodging fags back!

We have too many problems at the same time.
If anything, if everything goes well and we don't get mixed in a war, 10 years from now, we will look back and say "phew, that was really close"

wtf i love hohols now

>Brits, French, Swedish
>Brits
Brits cleaning toilets in Poland, that would be hilarious.

>Nawet kwaczor dogadałby się wtedy z Putinem, ukraina zaorana w 2 tygodnie
po co wygadywać takie głupoty? Przecież sam wiesz, że to bajka. Polityka to nie jest jakas plastelina, którą się nagina jednostkową wolą

Albo Polacy zaczynają robić dzieci, albo kurwa będzie irredenta ukraińska a lewacy zrobią z Ukraińców nowych żydów

Ty przestań tak naciskać, bo niektórym tutaj potem nie stanie z nerwów

Good. They are redpilled on Russia

Wew, why so pessimistic? It's not that bad, all our problems can be solved with few umbrella openings.

>no American gives enough of a shit about Ukraine to learn the russian ethnic slur for Ukrainians
>russian shills don't understand this and think everyone agrees with their worldview, so they pretend to be westerners who parrot their party line
>Americans and western Europeans look at all this and think, "These people need to focus on fixing their own shit at home; too much time on their hands + blinded by imperialism and chauvinism."

I guess the Internet Research Agency budget is running dry these days.

There is a massive pressure, and most of the european countries are sneaky, cunning cunts.
I expect the worst from france and germany, and UK are selfish brats. We are actually doing really well, which is why I am afraid that others will try to end our progression. Remember that every time we were doing too good, others got jelly

Mind if us burgers have a piece of the Ukrainian cake as well. We are expected to get a lot of them with the RAISE act.

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

Ukrainians and Russians don't differentiate between good and evil. Just like Putin said that USSR was in a way good, because it forced the West to improve living standards of workers, some Ukrainians say that the genocide of Poles was needed because Ukrainians had to create their own state. Those people are influenced by manicheism

Nie no, bo przecież damy usraińcom się kopać. NAWET. JEŚLI. Spróbują coś odwalić, mamy pole manewru. Oni ryzykują wszystkim. Z resztą: leśne ludki jeszcze u nich działają i póki ten stan trwa wątpię, by upaina wyszła z gówna.

Cierpliwosci michal. Ten wykres to zestawienie Polskiego i niemieckiego PKB per capita PPP, czyli skorygowanego o parytet siły nabywczej.
Wykres przedstawia sytuacje w której EU funkcjonuje dalej bez zmian tak jak funkcjonuje i dzisiaj, a także nie kalkuluje żadnych zmian pozytywnych typu zwiększenie współpracy w V4 czy 3SeasInitiative.
Innymi słowy za parenascie lat bedziemy mieli dokladnie taki sam standard zycia jak niemcy a moze nawet do 10 lat jezeli to wszystko w ue jebnie z powodu uchodzców

In my predictions, even if they slow us down - we and the rest of V4 will come out on top. NOT ACCEPTING shitskin "refugees" is a paramount however.

I feel like we are misunderstanding each other.
I am not complaining about economy, because it's doing well. I am afraid that it might be sabotaged. For germans, us having similar standards would be a grave insult, their hatred towards us has no bounds, and I wish I was exaggerating.

a jeżeli chodzi o armie, to Niemcy mogą nam naskoczyć =>
==== submarines - 8/8 out of order

augengeradeaus.net/2017/10/kein-einziges-deutsches-u-boot-faehrt-mehr/

==== Eurofighters Typhoon - only 8/109 able to fly

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11057330/German-fighter-jets-unable-to-fly-and-mechanics-forced-to-borrow-spare-parts-claims-magazine.html

===== No combat experience:
"they weren’t allowed to shoot except in self-defense, and only after they had shouted repeated warnings in the local language."
One of articles mentioning that it was forbidden for germans to use their guns
thedailybeast.com/german-soldiers-in-afghanistan-cant-shoot

==== Training with broomsticks for example:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html

==== Soldiers afraid of guns: Only 8% of German soldiers ‘fully confident’ with personal weapons

rt.com/news/347460-bundeswehr-small-arms-quality/

=== number of volunteers interested in enlisting is just 10 percent of the target

thelocal.de/20110301/33413

Jedynie Rosja stanowi realne zagrożenie. i to nie małe bo nawet i za 20 lat bysmy nie dali się przed nimi obronić samemu

who cares?

Never underestimate your enemy.
Hypothetically speaking, they can quickly modernize themselves. Remember? In 1932 we also thought that germany's army was in shambles. And it was, but in 1939 it was enough to attack us. Also, keep in mind that krauts between-the-verses want to leave NATO and form something of european army, something like warsaw pact, which they would of course be the leaders, and which would give them powers.

Have your eyes wide open, and observe the world around you bros

Did Ukraine ever apologize for this?

It's the newer ending circle of emigration. Poles go to the UK and ukies move to Poland. Everybody looses expect for Jews of course.

No they did not and whats even worse ukrainian gov recently claimed this criminals a "National Heroes".

I dont understand how someone who killed hundreds of thousands of unarmed not protected women and children and did it the most cruel way possible, how can such a person be considered a hero ...

Of course not, quite the opposite, they are proud of it

już pokazywałem, że to gówno jest

Polska spowalnia i pewnie skończy się jakims funkcjonalnym bankructwem, żadnego Zachodu tutaj nie będzie, co najwyżej Hiszpania

The thing is, I'd rather have belarussians migrating here. Ukrainians moving to Poland is like nazis moving to israel.

And this faggots want to some kind of european/polish frindship now?
The least they could have done is recognized and apologize...

wtf is wrong with hohols...

what is the book name in the picture? looks cool

don't get too edgy. a lot of these children were jewish as well

They did, then they didn't, then they did (because they needed our support), now they're proud of it. *sigh* We need Jarema back.

Ukies are building their national identity on hatred for Poles and Russians. They don't have the means to attack any of those countries head on. Nonetheless, Ukrainians are masters at butchering civilians. If they ever retake Crimea and Donbass they would genocide every Russian speaking person in the most gruesome way possible. UPA and UON can literally aspire to that Jewish stereotype of ebul Nazis mass murdering innocent people.

>Screech about how bad and ebil Holodomor was all the time
>lulz wolyn was ok

hohols been slaughtering jews since... 16th century? I think they'd love you too.

well, good job then

t. katsap shill

Funny thing is: I remember reading somewhere, that even wehrmacht started supplying Poles with weapons and ammo to defend themselves.

Aaaand there was some support from Hungarian bros.

THIS JUST IN
2 UKRAINIANS BEAT YOUNG POLE IN KRAKÓW
SOURCE SOON

It's true. Even nazis were disgusted at upa

fpbp. Polish parts of Poland belong to pureblooded Poles. NOTHING to discuss,

Ukrainians are subhuman and have no right to live in Europe. Ethnic Ukrainians are nonwhite goblins. Their home is Asian steppe.
Ethnic Russians are European White though (Northern Germanic, Baltic, Baltoslavic and Finnic)

Ukrainians are bunch of try-hard-to-be-European mongrels resulted from Circassians, Pechenegs, Tatars, Armenians and Jews starting speaking Slavic for the sake of convenience

«Укpaїнцi цe cтapoдaвнi тюpки, якi poзмoвляють cлoвянcькoю мoвoю»

"Ukrainian are turkics that use the Slavic language" Omelyan Pricak, Harvard University Professor, founder and first director of Harvard Institute for Ukrainian Studies.

Boris Malyarchuk, M. V. Derenko, G. A. Denisova, M. R. Nassiri, and E. I. Rogaev. "Mitochondrial DNA Polymorphism in Populations of the Caspian Region and Southeastern Europe." Russian Journal of Genetics 38:4 (2002): pages 434-438. Abstract:

"Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) restriction polymorphism was examined in Turkmens, Eastern Iranians, and Ukrainians. The gene pools of all populations studied were characterized by the presence of European mtDNA lineages. Mongoloid component observed in Turkmen and Iranian populations with the frequencies of about 20% was represented by groups C, D, and E/G in Turkmens, and by M*, D, A, and B in Iranians."

Ukrainians (ethnic) are literally more Turkic than Turks.

All Ukrainians must be exterminated and Ukraine absorbed into Russia

source for that:
>polskaracja.com/ukraincy-pobili-mlodego-polaka/
sadly no translation yet, other slavs will probably understand though

>TVP ma serial typu m jak milosc przeznaczony dla ukrainek
wiedz ze cos sie dzieje.

jebać ukrainę...dosłownie?

I see nothing wrong with Ukrainian mass migration into Poland by the MILLIONS. Does Poland not like its white brethren?

At least you got Ukranians instead of niggers. Could it be that bad? Just convert them, promote and create ideologies, maybe for not the older ones, but for the children, that would make your country more stronger against cultural marxism, since you could justify the strengthening of your values and culture as a way to "integrate ukranians".

I've read somewhere that one girl who survived wolyn was actually saved by two german SS soldiers after her family died in the massacre.
weird.

Don't know if true.

>ukrainians
>white
kek

Honestly
There is no problem here since the Ukraine should be part of Poland

still not pakis
fake, germans have no souls, probably just traded away for pack of smokes

>spudflag
>calling others non-white
Ukrainians look whiter than you. You are both literally the same country, except one was fucked by Britain and the other by Russia and Poland.

not all of it but yeah
also, kaliningrad oblast should be something else and other unresolved areas in europe

really makes one think

I swear to god everytime I hear that nasty ukrainian language on the streets every day I just think how nice would it be to punch dumb hohols in the face

Action Vistula 2.0 when?

That Ukrainian symbol goes back to the Viking rulers of Rus'.

I'm not Irish, you fucking dumb cunt. I'm Polish, I live in Ireland because my retarded parents decided to move here. Moving back next year, though.

>dumb cunt
How am I to know that you are a foreign parasite?
Also,
>foreign cunt complaining about foreign cunts entering his home nation
HAHAAHA.

Ukrainians are decent in comparison to immigrants from any other country, at least they have an easy time learning the language and have a similar culture (slavs).

Also most of Ukrainians I met while living in Cracow spoke almost perfect Polish.

Show me where I'm complaining. I just called Ukrainians not white you eternal Anglo. Fix your teeth.
Pic related is you 100%.

Unlike Poles in the UK.

ukies have no culture
barbaric mongrels, maybe even worst than russians

to all wolyn massacre edgelords. ask yourself one goddamn question - who is the minority now? who will be outnumbered 10:1 this time, if things will go south?

HAHA!
Poles over here have the worst teeth. All Eastern Euros here have terrible teeth. Brits have the lowest cavity rate out of many. Tired meme.
Ukrainians and Poles are literally the same people, just one has a more retarded language than the other.

Wha- Poles in the UK don't speak perfect Polish??

EXPLAIN. THIS.

Why do you find their language ugly? Isn't it quite similar to polish?

and you have paki major and cuck monarchy

Cry baby polack did you apologise for armija krajowa killings of lithuanians? Or germans near border before ww2?Fucking hypcrites, btw we dont need your apology, but just look at the mirror chauvinistic idiot.