Still catching up on this so I'm not gonna stick around for spoilers but just had to say WHAT THE FUCK

Still catching up on this so I'm not gonna stick around for spoilers but just had to say WHAT THE FUCK.

HOW does he still have this obsession with Emilia after all he's been through with Rem, fucking pick the girl that actually makes sense to pick. Jesus. He's had so much less development with Emilia compared with Rem. The half-demon's about 10x better then Emilia anyway.

The witch, my child.

The witch...

The.....curse...

Subaru never liked to eat his vegetables growing up, that's why.

She's a half-elf OP

Subaru's an elf-loving faggot.

Oh OP

You're in for a ride

WAIT FOR IT

WAIT FOR IIIIITTTTT

He went on cute dates with Emilia and knows shes the type to save anyone no matter what.

Rem is pretty boring too, all she does is suck up to him, atleast he can play about with how dense Emilia is

>falling for a girl who murdered you not only once, but twice!

Rem told him to be who he was before and not give up, and his motivation before was Emilia, so its the obvious answer.

Only once, Ram is a dirty KSer

The witch's curse forces him to love Emilia.

He LITERALLY can't choose anyone else

user, ram killed him in the mansion and outside

Shit mean rem*

No, Rem killed him in the mansion and Ram killed him mid sentence outside. Not that Rem wasn't going to kill him in a bit anyway, but Rem's first kill also stole it from murder puppy.

Does that mean he has to redo everything next week? How did he even get possessed?

Nigga rem killed him outside, what the fuck are you on?

>he doesn't fantasize about his waifu murdering him

She didn't cast the wind spell that killed him, that came from elsewhere. She didn't move or cast any spells when he was killed, and commented on her sister being too nice.

Who else? Ram ain't capable of that.

Rem was literally hurting the fuck out of him anyways.

>Who else? Ram ain't capable of that.
>Ram isn't capable of wind magic
>What the fuck am I reading
She literally cuts dozens of beasts in half with wind magic.

Honestly. It's not even shipping, it's just shitty writing. He knows almost nothing about Emilia and has hung out with her a whopping 2 times, whereas he knows Rem extremely well and has had endless emotional moments with her.

Yet somehow he's desperately in love with Emilia. Literally how? There is no good reason for him to be in love with her. It makes no sense. Friendzoning Rem is fine, but his Emilia obsession is just plain stupid. No matter how big a Re:Zerofag I am I can't justify it.

And I don't get the sense anything is ever going to change.

Because she's hot and they went on one date and another sort-of date together, obviously. True love.

Theory A: Witch magic compulsion, maybe
Theory B: The few weeks of SoL stuff that got skipped over in the anime between arcs 2 and 3

The first arc and the 2nd should tell you why, he's spent time and been out with her as well as finding out her true character in the first arc when he first reset and she still was helping the little kids without him being there. Don't know why people just pick and choose when to remember.

I don't say this about shitty main characters very often, but Subaru shouldn't even be allowed to breed. There needs to be less stupid people in an already stupid kingdom.

#Felt2016

Rem killed him and he has spent about as much time with Emilia as her.

>Don't know why people just pick and choose when to remember.
I remember that. I also remember nothing but small talk and "gasp he's not racist!" in the first arc, and the lap pillow scene that had zero build-up.

I remember all the moments you're trying to use as evidence. The problem is those are the only moments. So yes, you're right. And no, you're not special for remembering those moments. You are special for thinking they actually add up to anything meaningful, though.

WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST BURN THE GOSPEL SUBARU

Now you made cute Feris cry.

>Rem talking to Ram "You're really merciful, onee-sama".

Stop being so fucking dense.

Ram can't use wind magic? Then how did all that wind kill the beasts around her? How did that wind hurt Subaru? How did that blast of wind almost hit Subaru on the cliff? How did Ram have that wind aura before Subaru jumped the cliff? Was this just a chain of incredibly convenient violent gusts of wind?

>he doesn't know

How is Ram still angry at him jesus fuck.
>oh hey I'm here to stop the witch cult
>I brought like everyone to help
>I also stopped the whale
>and made an incredible trade agreement
>I'm also not here to kill you
>HMPH

Glad hes going to be able to do shit over again, he fucked up a lot in this run.

How could anyone not love current Subaru?

He's fucking insane and it's amazing.

He can save slothman this time!

Ahh see you really are picking and choosing, keep living in denial then since it ain't gonna change nothing anyways

What? It's obvious the gospel needs to be burned and the cause of all the suffering.

It's like burning the Quran, solves all our problems.

>He can save slothman this time!
Do you mean petelgeuse or the litteral sloth.

I want jeuse to join the harem

>he still doesn't know

Don't worry. You'll see next week.

Is next week the last ep? I hope it's a 2 ep special.

The literal sloth. Sloth on sloth violence just shouldn't happen.

>music starts playing
>oh course, subarus gonna regain control
>K-Kill me!
>hes not getting back to normal
>KILL ME

It catches me off guard every fucking time he dies or doesn't die.

>there are people right now who think Rem or Ram can even beat Elsa 2 on 1

My sides

It is 25 episodes, m8 but you wouldn't know that you namefag. You clearly don't browse these treads. Go back to MAL.

>impale the bitch into the ground
>wait till asa

now what

>inb4 she'll just rip her limbs off

Yeah I know it's 25 episodes but the first one was 2 episodes so that makes it 24, right?
I browse these threads though, but only just after I watch the new episode so I can talk about it.

>forgetting she can go really fast

She'd BTFO of both of them

Rem has been helped by Roswall all this time, but rather than falling for clowncock like her sister, she fell for some random guy she met and was saved by a month ago. Does that sound familiar? Rem's reason for loving Subaru is almost identical to Subaru's reason for loving Emilia. They both gained a newfound purpose in life through them. I like Rem a whole lot, but I'm not going to pretend his reason is any less valid than hers. Also, elfpussy.

why Rem killed him in second loop anyway? they went on date n' sheit. she even gave him the smile.

Any character who devotes their life to a single character is garbage

>muh i can't live without them

friendly reminder that Horny Ram is second strongest character in the show so far. confirmed by the writer.

>thought Rem got horny whenever subaru got witch taint
>nope she just doesn't trust him AT all

fuck at least explain it away with reasonable blood lust. Now she enjoys the freaking smell, just because it's subaru.

How?

Because Rem is just an ordinary demon girl. Emilia is a hot half-elf queen-in-waiting and Subaru is holding out for the primo pussy. Don't hate.

yeah and emilia is 3rd.

but power levels mean shit when you're retarded and blindly walk into a bar when the person that went in first goes silent.

Shes basically the chosen one, that's why Roswell wants to make babies with her.

Because Rem is fucking ugly.

But she's weak as shown though, even this episode was shutdown immediately.

Elsa friking survived a reinhard nuke

who does she work for? I thought she'd be a witch cult member

Never trusted him, he didn't trip enough flags.

Well now I know. Sadness envelops me.

She had huge magic potential as a kid. She's basically not good now, but give her some clown dick and between them they should get some magic ass babies.

>Elsa friking survived a reinhard nuke
to be fair he probably didn't want to destroy everything.

and she doesn't have her horn anymore.

clown

that's why i said Horny Ram. she's not Horny now. some bastard from witch cult cut it off

This. I'm head over heels in love with Subaru. He's just so amazingly heroic these days.

So did Subaru get possessed because the book? Kinda sounds like it because everyone was like holy shit get it away from me. What a bad ending to the episode. He'll make it right next time but fuck.

But I'm sure he wanted to damage her enough to capture her but she still was strong enough to escape

he probably didn't want to blow up like everything for someone that runs really fast. He might not have known that she was a vampire.

In fact it was never even stated

>did Subaru get possessed because the book

Nah, his pride would never let him get possessed by that.

No. Betelgeuse can hop from body to body.

ty

Why did you post Emilia user?

I'm so glad shes the cannon pair.

>only one finger left
>multiple guys in hoods still running around

can someone explain, did he just guess that only 10 of them were fingers?

Subaru killed her. I believe she was team killed and burned alive but it could have been a solo for Subaru if he raised the power of the sloth authority (Subaru can steal archbishop powers by killing their wielders) by giving up something precious. When he was actually about to do this some girl (I believe Petra) told him he had a scary face...so Subaru while having multiple unseen hands of superior power and range (without giving out that precious thing Subaru's unseen hand is only one hand, and it's range/power make it a third arm at most) would also be in a frenzy state.
Not all of them are fingers bro.

I get the feeling that most of the Emiliiafags like her for her voice actor and not because of anything she's actually done in the anime.

>subaru has one unseen hand for free
that's actually pretty convenient then.
an invisible hand that you can always control independent of range sounds really useful, especially if the author gets creative.

it's a paradox, the future subaru is in love with satella who looks like emilia.

One of the most interesting things about Re: Zero to me is that for many of the main characters, we know absolutely nothing about them. Yet Subaru is fiercely loyal to them despite this.

Namely, Emili, Roswaal, and Puck. I trust most of the characters in this show about as far as I can throw them, yet I trust these three even less than that.

Because frankly they haven’t really told Subaru anything about themselves. Emilia appears to have something to do with the witch. Puck is a terrifying monster. And Roswaal seems even more frightful than either of them, plus he is an absolutely terrible lord who gives no shits about defending the peasants who tend his land.

Yet Subaru doesn’t seem to even question any of this.

Maybe it's just shit writing.

If that were the case emilia would be more popular than Rem on Sup Forums since there are more Memegumifags than Remfags here.

Arc 4 answers all your questions user. No seriously; Emilia development, Roswaal's true motivations and why everything was so conveniently set up and I even think Pack was covered in it too. Arc 4 is the largest arc so it does have a lot in it.

everyone outside of emilias group has been way better to subaru. Like it's almost inexcusable how terrible subaru has been treated by emilias possy.

Subaru is autistic. Crusch for president

#crusch2016

>everyone outside of emilias group has been way better to subaru.
Were we watching the same Episodes 13-17?

Fuck that. I could go for some anarchy right about now.

I forgot which one of their knights tried to kill subaru based off a hunch.

My question is HOW CAN PEOPLE LIKE SOMEONE WHO TORTURED A BENEFACTOR TO DEATH SIMPLY BECAUSE HE SMELLED BAD?

At the very least, Emilia has never tried to kill Subaru.

Crusch is like the anime girl version of Trump. Makes me smile and want to marry her #crusch2016

Anastasia is my favorite anime girl Trump.

When is this hot bitch coming back?

>Dude is put into this world by half elf bitch
>Falls in love with first half elf bitch he meets
>Half elf bitch looks just like half elf witch bitch
>All the Witch clan guys love Half elf witch bitch
I wouldn't call it a coincidence

if Ram had her horn, she'd be strong enough to stop Enraged Puck solo.

>At the very least, Emilia has never tried to kill Subaru.
well she made a pact with a spirit that would end the world if she died. Kind of a little maniacal.

He smells like satan. People who smell like satan are confirmed maniacs and crazies in that world. He has enough of it that he is suspected to be an archbishop, genocidal calamaties (the greed archbishop fucking took down a country solo, and some new info; has a high probability of victory against most of the witches save for Satella and Pandora). He also acted too suspiciously.

I think that's just par for the course for the writing.
23 episodes in and we still haven't been any indication of why the Witch is bad.