Brit/pol/ - The Question Time Panel Edition

>HS2 finance chief quits over £1.7m redundancy payments
birminghampost.co.uk/business/finance/hs2-finance-chief-quits-over-13808760

>BASED holocaust memorial to be built outside of parliament
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/24/team-led-david-adjaye-design-uks-holocaust-memorial

>Catalonia crisis escalates as Spain set to impose direct rule within days
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/21/catalonai-crisis-spain-rajoy-direct-rule

>SNP expert group ‘to recommend creation of Scottish pound’
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/snp-expert-group-recommend-creation-scottish-pound/

>BASED Trump releasing the JFK files #Drainingtheswamp (!)
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jfk-files-what-are-they-trump-release-john-f-kennedy-assassination-lee-harvey-oswald-jack-ruby-a8013001.html

>Czech Trump wins election by a landslide
ft.com/content/93c5802a-b661-11e7-8c12-5661783e5589

>Denny's announces expansion into the UK
globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/10/19/1150292/0/en/Denny-s-Announces-Expansion-Into-United-Kingdom.html

>ALL CRIME UP!!!!
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/june2017

>Ken Clarke: Parliament can stop a ‘no deal Brexit’
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/ken-clarke-parliament-can-stop-no-deal-brexit/

>St Paul’s Cathedral to host Grenfell Tower memorial service
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/24/st-pauls-ptg-cathedral-to-host-grenfell-tower-memorial-service

Other urls found in this thread:

jamestown.org/program/is-kaliningrad-on-the-brink-of-inter-ethnic-conflict/
publicwhip.org.uk/division.php…)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg…)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)
youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)
youtube.com/watch?v=6uDnN86wQ_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for OLNEY

NO TRIPFAGS BEYOND THIS POINT OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

I advocate for the rights of men but I am NOT a mens rights advocate

>Voting for anything besides for the resurrection of our Lord Protector.

>St Paul’s Cathedral to host Grenfell Tower memorial service

What would be the point? How many of them were specifically Church of England members or Anglicans in any shape or form?

>proddyposting

How ever are the Scottish to value a currency based on how much we give them?

>based on how much we give them?

fact:Scotland had paid approximately 30 billion more into the uk over the last 40 years than it has taken out

How many of them are Christians full stop.

140% of that has been oil

HAHAHAHAHAHA BREXIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAY HAHAHAHAHAH TORIES HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA BOJO THE FUCKHEAD HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHA BREXIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAY HAHAHAHAHAH TORIES HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA BOJO THE FUCKHEAD HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHA BREXIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAY HAHAHAHAHAH TORIES HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA BOJO THE FUCKHEAD HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHA BREXIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAY HAHAHAHAHAH TORIES HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA BOJO THE FUCKHEAD HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHA BREXIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAY HAHAHAHAHAH TORIES HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA BOJO THE FUCKHEAD HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

This.
You can't base your economic case for independence on something that isn't going to exist in 50 or fewer years.

Okay.

m o g g

lmao I prove you wrong so now you move from one lie to shifting the goalposts, fucking anglo pussies

Ethnic Russians and Germans stand united in removal of subhumans in the old Prussian capital. Why do YOU still not embrace the HUN?
jamestown.org/program/is-kaliningrad-on-the-brink-of-inter-ethnic-conflict/

You guys are forgetting that economics aren't the only argument for independence. Look at the EU referendum and the amount of information thrown at the electorate consisting of economic reasons to stay in the EU.

Alright fine. What about the free gibs (You) all get, the 9% deficit (You) run? I'm sure that's the 30bn back up to you haggisniggers.

t.retard

do you honestly think they wouldn't account for that when coming up with the 30bn, fact is we have contributed more to the union throughout its history and you anglo cunts are the most ungrateful selfish self conscious loser bastards imaginable and its why we hate you, also you keep lying about everything so fuck you

>do you honestly think they wouldn't account for that when coming up with the 30bn
No, because for reasons beyond me the barnett formula is seen as legitimate and fair.

Out of curiousity, which way did you both vote in the EU referendum, and why?

well you're wrong, retard

Leave.

So I went to a Museum and I had to pee and I am already self concious about using the urinal, but the bathroom was filled and so there was only a urinal space for me to pee. Anyway, whilst I was peeing this young child (6-8) comes next to me to pee in a urinal, I look at the wall although I can see in my periferie that he is going from urinal to urinal for some reason and then while he is next to me he just fucking stares at my penis, and I don't know what to do, so I just glance over in a kind of "do you mind" way and he just smiles at me. What the fuck? I hate urinals.

tfw generic 6-8yr child has more confidence than you

shout out to God for creating the universe

Never ever respond to tripfags.
Filter their trip

Hide post stubs.
Make britpol better again

I actually support an independent Scotland but not before invading that shithole, ransacking it and reclaiming back our English Oil

incorrect opinion

t scot

sup Sup Forums accidentally snapped and called someone a turk-roach at college, what do i do?

you should be debating canadian independance, empirically speaking

>sleep from 9am to 5pm
>get up and go to mcdonalds
>spend some time with family
>back home browsing image boards

rate day

worst line up EVER

better than mine/10

Is that 4 against Mogg?

>Sleeping til 5
0/10. Don't care if you had a 5some.

What does Sup Forums have to do with anything?

Just speaking to someone who's on QT tonight. Apparently Mogg has a really, really hard time, and trips up on loads of social issues questions. Seems like he gets properly embarrassed by the Labour woman and that feminist writer.

Where do (You) live?

Over the past decade, Jews have been financing ""right wing"" working class protest movements in the UK which means that if you rise up against the Jewish establishment not only will the establishment use the police and military against you but even your last resort of defence (your countrymen) will turn against you.

Enjoy it, it's the future you chose.

I'd rather not doxx myself, mate, but not far from Portsmouth.

good, Mogg is just a bland 1991 Conservative

Better than most Tories though, lad.

(You) better not be LARPing about Mogg doing shit. I can't wait until he finally trips up.

So'd Joe Owens, doesn't mean I'll get excited when he opens his mouth.

Christ almighty they look worse than ISIS sex slaves

Literally the most cucked man in English history

Mosley is now synonymous with being shown the ground,

Context?

Oakenshott on Sky news press preview

Got a bit of poo in me bum 2bh lads

haha

>she hopelessly tries to stop her tits from jiggling
kek

bullshit BBC didn't get back to me for qt. Should of lied and said I was a labour voting tranny when I applied then I would of been invited. Wanted to make an appearance on behalf of Sup Forums

Mcdonalds? Sounds like a 10/10 day to me.

Reject morality, embrace evil

Who wants to get rude?

Why is there two threads?

what the fuck is her costume

Reminder that Mogg voted in favour of the Snoopers Charter, despite depicting himself as some sort of traditional conservative or classical liberal against increased state power and defender of British institutions and traditions.
(publicwhip.org.uk/division.php…)
Reminder that Mogg is a notorious carpet-bagger and stood in seats from Scotland to Shropshire to Somerset before he actually won a seat.
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg…)
Reminder that Mogg disavowed the ‘Traditional Britain’ group after he caved under pressure from the leftist media for speaking to a genuinely socially conservative group
(bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)
Reminder that Mogg helped to campaign against UKIP’s Mark Reckless in the 2014 Rochester By-Election – a crucial make-or-break moment in UKIP’s history that would’ve destroyed the party’s momentum and prevented Brexit from ever happening had Reckless not been elected.
(youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)
Reminder that if Mogg placed his principles and nation above party and career then he would’ve defected to UKIP alongside Carswell and Reckless back in 2014, back when there was significant UKIP momentum and it seemed as if UKIP could gain several seats in Parliament.

I'm curious to see what that spawn looks like.

We always split for Question Time

Jacob (((Thatcher did nothing wrong))) Mogg

shout out to /notts/ lads

John Penaar is a nigger

Evil is not possible without morality.

>I hate everyone except for a former Trotskyite

Are we staying in this thread for QT?

Great argument.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the benefits to Leaving the EU. The pros are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of economics most of the benefits will go over a typical voters head. There's also Boris' hilarious persona, which is deftly woven into his political career- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Aleksandr Dugin's literature, for instance. The leavers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these political moves, to realise that they're not just for the greater good- they say something deep about British culture. As a consequence people who like the EU truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour on the busses existential catchphrase "350 million" which itself is a cryptic ruse against the remainers. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Theresa May's genius unfolds itself on the news. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a St George's cross tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand Ehumph...

Paki Chapatti

Might be a good episode.

Is this the right thread?

Wonder Woman ya eejit

>not pretending to sneeze and giving him a bit of the stream in his face to teach him manners

can't wait to get off a flight and not be stuck behind 100s of poles trying to get in on their ID card

fuck

Real Question Time thread lads

Someone call out every time one of them does the C O P E Bingo shit so i can take a shot

bingo

time to spend 50 quid on strongbow

>So I went to a Museum

>tfw you go to a popular Museum etc and breathe a foreign fart in, you can just tell they're foreign ones becasue British ones smell different

BBC puts four liberal lefties to try and counteract the Mogg.

>mfw they still can't clogg the Mogg

QT thread

why's her face all clowny though

Funk, I hate Question Time time...

Halloween i'd image a zombie Wonder Woman, or something

>argument
Tis a fact

Its about time you started pulling your weight. Its been a long time since the Darien disaster.

youtube.com/watch?v=6uDnN86wQ_U

>Tommy Robinson & Phil Campion Double - Act!

It a lefty pro wog/nig wank fest why anyone right wing woud what it is beyond all understanding. Do they think someone is going to rise up and say publicly that the whole point of multiculturalism is white genocide?

Even Nick Griffin bottled it

>(((Lord Protector)))

joe owens is the best nutter on youtube
terry a davis step your game up

fuck that whore. so glad she only lasted a few months in richmond

The show's normie shite but God bless Leigh Francis for the service he does for this nation

Well, you see he probably only has a very small penis so I thought about maybe pretending to bump into him as I leaved so that his cock would snap back into his shorts and he would wet himself, sometimes the same happens to me but I have quick enough reflexes to stop peeing.