m.youtube.com/watch?v=6GAXuQQ3xbY
strawpoll.me/11157995
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X3aKe8n6NLo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4nQ9PlLW4Gc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mupI8boXZe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Misaki.

I guess she's technically a Railgun. Good choice. She's basically the best blonde Railgun in the series.

Patrician taste my brother.

Why would you pick kuroko though. She's a lesbian and will never love you.

Uiharu

strawpoll.me/11157744

List for best Railgun.

It's a constant battle between Saten and Mii

Why are they offering me their poop and what does it taste like?

I want to lick Misaki's sweaty asshole.

So you're just going to assume my favorite girl is Kuroko? does she intimidate you that much?

Love is my rail

>any of those skanks

Ill pass and take a sister instead

dude nice

You're an idiot, congratulations.

And how exactly am i an idiot this time?

Are you coming onto me?

I really hope you pathetic magic side losers aren't posting in this superior Railgun thread in complete silance.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6GAXuQQ3xbY

When will Sup Forums forget her?

Manga version only, not the anime version.

>those whores
The best science side girls are the ones who are important in Index.

Because you're acting like a total hipster right now. You realize the original number one golden girl is on the list. The best electricity user of Tokiwadai ranked third most powerful Esper in Acadamy City with a sweat combo of beauty and brains and master violinist. You realize how stupid you sound?

Tsunderes can be tossed into the trash.

I like straight forward cute clones of said tsundere cunt any day.

You are wrong mobileposter. That's all there is to it.

The only reason they're cute is because they're related to Mikoto. You're lying to yourself saying you'd prefer one of them things over Mikoto if you had the choice. You're not fooling anybody so stop trying to act cool.

>calling someone a hipster or a liar for liking one of the major staple girls of the entire series who's main arc was animated twice, drawn twice and written about at least 2 times in published works

Are you retarded?

The truth is you probably like the clone more because you think you wouldn't have to work as hard for her affection and it would be easy and more convenient to date. You're not enough for Mikoto and you know it deep inside so you're happy with the silver medal. At least you're honest with yourself.

>image.jpg
That's all you need for confirmation on that.

You know what, you're right. My mistake friend.

Kuroko is straight. Her sexuality is just confused by Misaka's boyish charm.

>Choose your Railgun.

Only my railgun.

Just because I use an iPhone doesn't mean I don't have feelings. Why are you trying to derail the argument? Is it because you know I'm right?

Bingo bango bongo

I'm so happy in the Kongou

Ah wo wo wo wo woo

I suppose it was shit posting as well when I said Kuroko was going to be in the new LN and everybody laughed only to look like total idiots in the end or when I said the unstoppable Magic Gods were going to become irrelevant and useless.

I love how there was no snappy comeback. It just shows you lack the ability to admit when you are wrong. This fan base clearly has a lot of growing up to do.

strawpoll.me/11157995
Let's get this over with

>Misaki and Mugino get the first votes
Sasuga

>no Haruue

What are you even doing? You missed a ton of Railguns.

Clonefu ftw

why didnt she get turned on by the stripping scientist

She's not a lesbian user. People are literally just jealous of her. That's why whenever you bring her up in normal index threads people freak out. If you don't believe me try it for yourself one time. She just looks up to Mikoto and idolizes her. She's got a big case of Super Affection and that's about it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs

She is a lesbian tho, at least for misaka.

Super Affection.

I just finished Index season 2. Where the FUCK is season 3? The last two arcs were great and set up so much stuff and I need to see more.

Also this is best railgun.

You actually liked Index better than Railgun?

Better example of super affection.

Super affection is confused with love a lot but it's not the same.

She bought her aphrodisiac and regularly molests her, what kind of affection have you experienced?

Also she gets very visibly confused and angry at the idea of misaka liking a boy

Here's the song with lyrics. Now you can understand what Super Affection is.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X3aKe8n6NLo

>closely in love
>Super Affection

It's not love but more of a severe idiolization with lust.

This fall for sure!
In all seriousness the window has probably passed, it's been almost 6 years since s2, though that number shrinks if you include Railgun s2 and the movie nobody wanted. Blood Sign next year seems most likely though I wouldn't rule out HO s2. Zashiki Warashi is an almost definite never since it already ended and Boo Boo won't have enough content. Sad, really, the shitposting from Index s3 would be absolutely hilarious.

They're scared Index season three won't be as popular as Railgun season three and they would have to make Index first so they basically just trashed the idea.

Kamachi straight up said he regretted making Kamijou the main character.

Come on mobileposter-kun even you don't believe that.

No it's actually true. Mikoto and the Railgun girls outsell their magical competitors by such a horrendous amount it's actually pathetic. He would have been far better off making Mikoto and her friends the stars and revolving the story around them. He basically messed up and it's too late to switch the main characters without damaging his reputation and his fan base. I feel bad for him.

You read the novels since the anime stopped where the fun part begins and join the eternal wait

Right, right, well, why don't you write me a 10 page essay about the alleged differences in sales with factual sources. I expect it on my desk by the end of the week.
Oh, and a free tip: don't forget the socioeconomic effects of March 11.

No fucking Index?
GTFO

Joking won't help the situation. If you really want a chance at a third season of Index buy a lot of Index merchandise and tell all your friends to do so as well.

Unrequited love is the purest kind of love.

I bet only maybe five percent of people who post in these thread have any Index merchandise at all and that's even counting little things like a Keychain. You're all pathetic but at least you can complain well.

I have more than you I'd wager.

I want to SMELL misaki's GLOVES

You guys are good fans and I love and respect you for it although that probably doesn't mean much to you but it means something to the creators of this anime you enjoy. This series needs more fans like yourselves If we're ever going to get another season.

When the fanbase grows up they leave the fanbase.

On that note, I keep forgetting how small these books are until I actually go get it off the shelf again.

>Implying normies won't love Acqua if Index 3 happens

You might as well quit watching anime and kill yourself.

BEST
GIRL

If only her personality was as big as her boobs.

ARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

KANZAKI ARE YOU SEEING THIS

KANZAKI THIS ISN'T FUNNY

You've contaminated the Railgun thread with the biggest magical loser in the series. Congratulations.

Would she be attracted to Mikoto's dad?

Ne/ver.

I don't know but she might ask him how it felt to sex up her mom in a subtle way considering how she feels about her.

>Misaka will never stalk you

She didn't consider her to be attractive.

>implying Mikoto even knows the basics of true stalking

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4nQ9PlLW4Gc

If this was a stalker thread I think the winner would have to actually be Index. She never leaves Touma alone no matter how much he tries to shake her.

Saten confirmed for best mom and Febrie for pinchable cheeks .

Reminder that Kamachi will never reference Febri in his stories.

>most beautiful name in the series.

She never really follows him though, she just stays at home and asks where he went.

>Most heroic name in the series

Seriously though which girl is going to win the Toumabowl?

From what I've gathered it's between Index, Misaka, and Misaki. Which one is currently in the lead?

jyajument desu no

>Most fun name in the series

Only one girl has literally caused his dead heart to beat again.

Kongou-san is underrated.

Death-chan

Tokiwadai girls are the best girls. If your favorite girl is a Tokiwadai you have excellent taste.
#CivilizedModernBeauty

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mupI8boXZe4
I honestly don't know how others manage to compete but it's possible if they shine bright enough.

>Misaki
who?

>curry

they are all trash

Kuroko has already won