Almost all Blacks and Brows are borderline retarded

Blacks and Browns require Welfare and Affirmative Action, and Whites do not, this is a result of the extremely low IQ of the Blacks and Browns which is on average 80 points and this is genetic, whereas Whites have a high IQ on average 100 points, thus, Whites are genetically and racially superior to the Blacks and Browns, who should be not be occupying any place near Whites such as schools, neighborhoods, and communities.

Other urls found in this thread:

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm
iqtests4kids.com/IQ-85.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm black and my IQ is almost definitely higher than yours.

Blacks would be better if they were raised by white or Asian parents. Black parenting is abysmal and their culture celebrates irresponsibility and criminality.

Unlikely. Your IQ is average of 80

>black parenting

whats that?

"My IQ" can't be average of anything, brainlet. It's a single data point. Or are you so deluded as to attribute individuals to a group in data? You know atomic mass isn't the actual mass of every isotope right?

How about they're just extremely lazy?

still making excuses for the obvious truth?

What is your credit score?

Muh iq and muh dick nigger

“Your” can be collective, which “average” should have implied to you. Black people’s average IQ is 80. You very well could be at the right end of the bell curve, but he’s right that you’re not likely to be as smart as him based on race alone.

Damn, I should check that actually. Thanks user. Cramming and Sup Forums has pretty much been my past week.

Tell me rebel, do you think if I were to have children with my current intelligent girlfriend the child, assuming there was no genetic mutation or malfunction, would also be intelligent? As someone who wants to go into genetics I want to hear your take.

Agreed. Whites should move to a higher plane of existence. They should commit mass suicide and find valhalla. No niggers in valhalla

wHites have extremely low iq compared to asians

5 points. But doesn´'t matter, since whites have invented modern society, iq of 100 is plenty.. While 80 in average, is just enough to build mud huds

Shut up dummy.

Well I certainly no geneticist, but my parents are undoubtedly intelligent people and I consider my siblings to be so as well (also myself but I try not to be too presumptuous). Yes, I do think that in your case the child would have a good cognitive capacity that would need to be filled with a good education.

How would you be a sex pest if there were no white women?

>flag
Opinion discarded

Didn’t the Democrats purposely sabotage the black family so that they would need welfare and always vote Democrat?

Think Indians have higher IQ than us as well right? Sorta Asian looking Indian guy at uni, had kinda mystery meat look had the highest overall average on chem eng for the 2nd and 3rd year.

True but nigger penis is big, they dont need IQ

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm

You will want to read this, OP

" In 1959, AAMD set the IQ threshold for mental retardation at < 85. The civil rights movement of the next decade forced psychologists to rethink this boundary, because half the African American population fell below it. In 1973, responding to this concern, AAMD (by then AAMR) changed the threshold for retardation from IQ < 85 to IQ < 70. The boundary moved south by one standard deviation! The proportion of blacks below the threshold instantly dropped from about 50 percent to 12 percent. Subsequent refinements made it still more difficult to meet the criteria for retardation."

My favorite part about this post is how it appears to have been written by someone who is espousing the superiority of Whites due to high intelligence while demonstrating his/her own lack of intelligence by making the post an unreadable run-on sentence.

Only conclusion here is that OP is either Black or Brown, right?

Will you be my spouse and espouse me plz

Work Abilities for an IQ of 85

Unskilled laborer
Gardener
Janitor
Maid
Dishwasher

iqtests4kids.com/IQ-85.html