Joe Rogan here, Whats Up Sup Forums

So like I know this place is pretty red pilled and I was wondering if you haver any suggestions for my podcast, the JRE. Is there anyone in particular you would like me to invite? How can I improve my podcast to attract more views from you "autists"? Thanx Peace Bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Xw5wjwVkFc
youtube.com/watch?v=8Yfb2zQjKWE&t=12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally who. You don't look like Jared Taylor

bring on sam harris and jordan peterson together.

how many nigger penises can you fit into your colon at once. my record is 4. beat that

pro tip: you cant, faggot

Nigger, prove you're Rogan.

Gonna need a photo with timestamp and a sneaker on your head, then we'll talk.

You aren't joe rogan

SHARPIE POOPER TIMESTAMP NAOW YOU MASSIVE FUCKING FAGIT

Say bro, I don't appreciate you acting like you're me.

bring Eric Weinstein back. dude is a literal genius. thanks joe love the podcast

Hi Jamie

You're retarded once you got wide-eyed and a boner talking to Neil DeGrasse Tyson, abandoning your instincts. Also, when you interviewed that Google engineer with the big nose you said all men are gross and you can understand how women should be naturally grossed out by men being around them at work. Fuck you cuck.

Try and get that Feldman dude to spill some beans on your podcast. It'll be was better than a movie. It would surpass the Alex Jones podcadt maybe if you got some psychology expert on in the second half that explains how power corrupts or some shit

^

timestamp or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

Stop smoking pot

Time stamp

THE EARTH IS FLAT BRO JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURES BRO DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOURE TOLD BRO

Get Alex Jones already he's basically begging you for weeks now.

Shut up dumbass. He's a comedian, not a political theorist.

Just watched your podcast with Jonathan Ward and couldn't tell if Ward was subtley redpilled or bluepilled. He seemed redpilled to me.

fuck off you retarded faggot:
oh the moon landings were fake
stop mocking my ideas or i'll lash out at you
you're a stupid angry little manlet faggot
but you have some ok shows
but you're still a stupid little angry manlet faggot

The show is shit, my dude.

Don't even entertain the notion that he could be. and SAGE all fields.

you're mostly a fucking piece of shit
but even shit has its uses
not a fan of your brand of faggotry
but that's not to say there aren't moments
but mostly it's not you

also tweet out you faggot

Ron Paul. Get Ron Paul in the studio, Joe!

saged nignog

I'd like to see a chimpanzee on the show

Li Hongzhi.

Laura Loomer, and it has to be one of those where Bravo is there and everyone is getting shitfaced and/or high.
That and old fighters like Randy Coutoure, Tyson, Chael etc.

Hey Joe Rogan FYI... the way this post's id number ends with two of the same number, and then two of anorher same number bwfore that, is proof positive that an ancient Egyptian frog god has willed it that you bring these two on your show. Sam Harris and Jordan Peterson. Thanks

Stop larping you dumb faggot

get it to smoke weed

kys

I'd like to know where does that "flaaaaaaaaaaat pizza" passion comes from? What did you mean by that?

Invite Hillary Clinton onto your podcast. IT WAS HER TURN!

> 1 post by this ID

C'mon nigger, show your mantits and a time stamp.

David Icke
>David Icke
David Icke
>David Icke
David Icke
David Icke
>David Icke
David Icke
>David Icke
David Icke
>David Icke
David Icke
>David Icke
David Icke
>David Icke
David Icke
>David Icke
David Icke
>David Icke
>David Icke

Alright first off Bros I just wana say thanks for the suggestions, Peterson and Harris would be an interesting show, I agree.

Secondly, who is Jordan Peterson?

Lastly, idk what some people are clamoring about a "timestamp" is..

Watch my podcast tomorrow, im doing a special entirely on Sup Forums, more specifically Sup Forums.

Peace Bros

>Is there anyone in particular you would like me to invite?

TOMMY ROBINSON! He's the Pegida leader and a decent chap been fighting the islamists for years. If you can get him out there.

Also, i know you like bullshido shit, so watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Xw5wjwVkFc

show montin lyon as proof or GTFO

p.s.
I seem to get a lot of flak on this site and I'm not sure why?

I'm trying to redpill the normies

Much Love

wtf do you mean who is Jordan Peterson?

>you're now realizing that you share a board with people so retarded that they think this post is real

The only way Joe Rogan can improve is show is to hand it over to someone interesting.

Omar Navarro

FUCK YOU JOE YOU SHRIMP DICK PSEUDOJITSU FUCKING MANLET FAGUT
INSERT A SHARPIE IN YOUR RECTUM AFTER YOU WRITE THE TIME AND DATE ON A BUTTCHEEK AND POST PIC IN THREAD

Bring on Alex Jones to give crazy monologues about metaphysics and Evangelion again, that shit was absolute pure gold

>redpill the normie

Nigga, quit LARPING.

I mean who is he really?

There is the Canadian academic that is outspoken on free speech.

But what is his other side? Dig into this Sup Forums you'll find a "happening"

Yaweh Bros

Get Lauren Southern to come to your show but when she gets there, lock the door, tie her up and have your way with her on livestream. You will live on forever as an internet legend

remember when joe rogan used to ask why theres never a normal person who becomes president. he used to say all politicians talk with a fake politician voice that you never hear outside of politics. then he hate trump because his jew buddies told him hes bad and unpresidential

>reddit spacing
fuck off Joe Rogan

Alex Jones was on earlier this year.

Bring in Shia and let the zoo take over....

Trump is a liar, some people saw it sooner

He wants to be on again, this time without eddie bravo.

Die

Fuck OFF, Joe.. this is not the place for you or your kind

10/10

Lots of comments on here regarding Alex Jones.

I will say this, AJ is a good man who has his heart in the right place. Unfortunately so many of my viewers had a negative reaction to him, it just wont happen again.

As far as Eddie Bravo goes, he is my main man and I always enjoy is thoughtful commentary and his intellectual insight that he brings to the podcast. Fk the haters

Peace onto you. Bless

What up Joe, I like your show, you do bring in a lot of interesting people. I am also a BJJ practitioner. I have some ideas for you show and here is the list, these are just ideas.

1. Celebrities
2. BJJ coaches
3. Weed and munchies
4. Drones
5. God tier Video games
6. Modern Architecture of Los Angeles

There is so much material out there to talk about.

kill yourself, you pot-smoking retard

>who is Jordan Peterson?
are you kidding me
>Yaweh Bros
what did heeb mean by that?
I don't believe that it is you for a single second.

bring back Scott Adams please

We don't give a shit about your new Stained album you fucking bum. Neck yourself.

If real;Get Alex Jones back on and stop being a Pedowood cuck,or get whomever is sticking Dragon didlo size needles in your & Jon(full retard) Jones assess?

You should invite me to your show. Ill tell you bout Russia.

Try and book an ex administration official to come on, like Priebus or Gorka or even Scaramucci.

Jordan Peterson has been on the show multiple times and OP doesn't know who he is, this is a LARP

Dude, have Billy Corgan come and podcast with you. His interview on Infowars last year was actually really interesting.

Listening to one of his podcasts where he said hillary had no support online and all the trolls were for trump and russian supported was disappointing.

Joe if anyone has reddit spacing see
they're faggots don't listen to their opinions they only represent r/TheDonald

Bring on Mencia and sauash the beef

Stop replying to this nigger tier bait you fucking faggots

No faggots allowed. Out out out!

KYS

S A G E
A
G
E

no they would tear eachothers throats out

Bring Jared Taylor to the show. Do that, and I will forgive all your cuckings.

1- Eric Dubay
2- Stefan Molyneux
3- Terry Davis

t. LARPing faggot

In the event that you aren't, the bud doesn't do you any favors with this crowd. That doesn't bother me though. Look deeper into Hillary, Podesta, and the Vegas shootings. Invite Cory Feldman onto the podcast. Start helping the guys trying to smash the pedophiles in Hollywood. Bring on people we don't have access to.

Stop being a bitch when you have left wingers on tell them they're retarded.

get dick masterson on the show

ALEX JONES
INFOWARS DOT COM
FILTER YOUR WATER
SPREAD THAT LINK
YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE

Pull a Bud Dwyer at the end of your podcast.

oh no joe u r fag now
but actually;
Thomas Sowell
Weinstein bros
Big Ben Sharpio
Based Stick Man

Wanna prove you have balls?

Do something on Clear Channel, the Rothschilds, George Soros, the Bilderbergs, or Pizzagate

>Joe Rogaine

Literally who?

I suspect this is a larp but just in case it's not you should get Neil Howe on the show. He wrote the Fourth turning, which had a massive influence on Steve Bannon. Would be an interesting podcast.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Yfb2zQjKWE&t=12s

You know, a lot of people don’t know, but they had to stop a war because wolves were eating so many soldiers. You know, a lot of people don’t know that.

LOL REMOVE BORDERS

The nose is fused into the wood. Uncanny.

>Secondly, who is Jordan Peterson?

You mean that guy you had on your shitshow numerous times?

I can't believe people are actually responding to this as if it's real? like jesus christ I knew pol was gullible but people just go with anything it seems lmao.

Lol i love this nerd

This
Also sober

So true

Joe. I don't have anyone in particular for you to add onto the show. I DO HAVE A COLLECTION OF WEAPONIZED AUTISM ID LIKE YOU TO DISCUSS ON THE SHOW THOUGH.