What did she mean by this

What did she mean by this

U wot

means she's a demon whore, like all the rest. She made a faustian bargain and got exactly what she wanted. After she became insecure and frustrated, instead of seeking retribution she became a Feminist™ and decided to belittle, degrade, humiliate and attack innocent men just trying to live their lives in peace - like all other demonic whores they lash out at the innocent and just men.
They are the company they keep, don't let them pretend they are victims - they are the same as Weinstein, and a daily reminder these are the imps that spend their lives trying to tell you how you should live yours. These are the social justice herders, the false prophets - those who tell you the world is ending and those who dedicate their lives to dividing us.

>childless vapid whore who brags about having abortions has zero morals
No shit.

:thinking:

What bothers me about this that she's the kind of women who nags people for not sitting down while having a piss, but then she enables this kind of shit.

clambering to get on the victim train, even though she willingly fucked him

typical roastie

She means she hopes to get money from him

Nasty woman

she did not want to ruin their friendship

>Tfw insane women like this are going to discredit the not crazy ones

If it's concensual you cant get raped.

I fucked a rapist, therefore it must have been rape

Did weinstein rape anyone?

you just made that picture so you tell us, retard

hollywood is filled with actors.
It means their all fucking stupid

let it burn

He would walk up to women and start the conversation by fondling their breasts, and if you refused to blow him on the spot he would tell all the other (((hollywood execs))) to blackball you.

That's not rape

Harv should go on offense. “I was just trying to find ONE woman who knew how to fuck!”

What the fuck is that webm from? Some "art" gallery?

"performance art"

This. His true mistake.

Lolwut