What do you guys think of vaccines

well i don't have polio.

they are a load of barnacles.

That is a lefty issue.
Everybody here takes vaccines.

Now that I think about it, that explains a lot.

N-NANI?

i got all of mine and as a 29 year old i spend all of my free time on Sup Forums drinking posting bbc threads

vaccines cause autism

currently it is the best solution, however it is not fail proof

>Get my vaccines
>never get any of the diseases they should be preventing

seems to work bretty gud desu

It would be great if there were no vaccines, because people who should have died would have died, and we wouldn’t be perpetuating this kind of stuff.

Vaccines are like literally everything else on this planet: Each one is unique. Collectivizing them is as dishonest as saying eating plants is healthy while feeding someone hemlock; different plants produce different outcomes.

Some vaccines I would be scared to not have, some vaccines I am afraid of getting. Most people who converse on this subject, on both sides, know absolutely NOTHING about individual vaccines and treat them all as a block of entirely benign or entirely malicious treatments.

How tom recognize if you are debating vaccines with a moron: ask pro-vaccine people if they were forced to exclude one vaccines, which would they choose. Ask anti-vaccine people if they were forced to get one, which would they choose. actually, ask both groups both questions. If they are unable to answer this, they are speaking from ignorance on the subject and neither of you can learn anything from the exchange.

I heard there is a black market for clean vaccines. expensive stuff

you weren't getting them either way. by the time most modern vaccines were introduced the diseases they protect from were under control to a margin of error that is completely normal.

Even if you are right: Why shouldnt i want that extra protection?

It is already widely accepted that vaccines cause autism.
The data on this fucked at it's core.
You don't have to take my word for it but things are not what they seem. Either way I have my vaccines and my dick is circumcised but my kids will be different

I have to agree with this. Modern sanitation has more to do with the success than vaccines.

Tfw you realise almost all the vaccines you are getting are diseases that where already becoming extinct becuase of sanitation and diet improvements, and that they just a scam by major companiies to fool you into beliving you need protecting from the litteraly flu tier diesases in their death tolls.

don't take them
i hope you die

>Why shouldnt i want that extra protection?

You want allergies? Only ONE side effect.
You want your toddler die of "sudden infant death"? Yes another side effect.

Mandatory. Anyone who refuses to vaccinate their kid should have their custody permanently revoked and get 3 years in jail.

State exists for a reason and thankfully government will always be stronger than the individual. Always.

Religious exemption.

they're fucked up on purpose to make you a fuck up

>allowing the government to force Americans to take injections (contents TBD by the government AFTER the law passes) or face jail time
Nope, I don't see how there would be any concern over this or a way this could allow an unjust government to abuse its citizens.

Fuck off. As long as everyone else has had their shots...only the anti vaxxers can catch the diseases. Get your own shots if you want to, and mind your own business.

Anyone who thinks they make their kids retarded need to look in the mirror as to why their bastard is autistic.

mostly unnecessary

That's not how vaccines work. They're not 100% effective, so by curbing its spread by making as many people immune as possible, you're protecting those who don't have immunity, even if they took the vaccine.

>you're protecting those who don't have immunity
how are they my problem?

I think vaccines, in their current implementations, are terrible. But vaccines, when done correctly, are wholly necessary.
Allowing your immune system to train itself using expired diseases/viruses are wholly important, and are the best alternative to catching the disease yourself and fighting it off.
However, injecting your body with inorganic mercury, aluminum, etc. is not smart.
Vaccines need to evolve past their current liquid mediums, and into a new form, because the current implementation leaves much to be desired.