Eating Our Way To Extincxtion

youtube.com/watch?v=MnUdoZRSRCY

The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and somehow expect different results. What's more important, hamburgers or our own Planet's health?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQ45HherKbk
youtube.com/watch?v=IypL_EcI9XE
youtube.com/watch?v=aNtStsw3rMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hamburgers
with sage

like posing here ? That’s what war and disease are for, a culling of the herd. They are prepping for it. The reset will be enough for those still living to just be happy they are alive. No one will ask how or why. Because it won’t matter

>wants to save the planet
>wants to eat plants which is literally "the planet"
how do they think they make sense?

you're a land animal.
your body requires land animals.

When the plants rise up, you'll fear the day of the tendon.

It makes sense because commies want to make the rules for everyone. Libshits can't go an hour without having a problem without someone else's free market choices.

Then how come vegan people tend to stronger and live longer lives?

Absolutely, let's stop eating meat go--guys! Don't you care about the environment? Soy is all you need for your daily intake of protein and phytoestrogen.

Western nations can have meat because we didn't overreproduce like savages.
But the globalist elite want us to lower our living standards and export more of it.

Does this movie address how farming plants for food generates between 300% and 2000% of their weight in inedible dross/chaff/stems/leaves, but works perfectly well as cattle/poultry/pig feed (humans cannot digest the cellulose content of these things, and become very ill if they try it eat it)

what about how some land used for, say, growing feed hay, is unsuitable for wheat?

What about soil nutrition? How do you maintain NPK trinity in healthy fertile soil without animal products such as bone ash, blood, and feces?

Tits.

ma hardest cringe today
sage

Give proofs to chikin

fuck vegans. i will literally fight a war over this.

Cringe more you backwards thinking Hungarian. Say goodbye to your precious Hungarian sausages.

Lab-grown meat can be the alternative for you flesh eaters. But make no mistake about it, us Leftist WILL BE banning meat sooner or later.

Shit tier troll. Please.

I'm sure they'll be Hungarian sausages in your vegan fagtopia.

That's ok, we'll be banning leftists long before that happens.

Thanks for making it clear, that you have no idea about foreign public opinions.
Ad hominem yourself more, burger.

L Y I N G O U R W A Y T O
F R E E M O N E Y

Great job, fearmongering.

>no idea about Hungary

Of course. Your insignificant nation of Hun and Turkish rape babies is literally non-existent for us citizens of a global power.

Hitler was vegan.

Going vegan is good for your health, good for the environment, and good for your wallet. You can't go wrong with it.

That's it. If the Fuhrer approves of veganism, then the case is settled. This is a pretty strong condemnation of animal products coming from Adolf who hailed from the land of bratwursts and schnitzels.

"You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals." - Paul McCartney

See

>good for your wallet
So the majority of vegans are poor people, and not weathy urbanites?

>people who are self-conscious enough about their health to follow a meme diet are healthier than your average obese American carb-loading all day erryday
Really gets the ol' noggin joggin

You don't have to be wealthy to be vegetarian. Meat is expensive. Vegan diets are cheap.

He also believed that declaring war on America for no reason was a good idea and that Islam should have taken root in Germany. You don't have to like everything he did

this

He believed in the prosperity of all peoples within their own nations. Declaring war on (((America))) would be a good start.

Fpbp (extra sage on mine)

>Meat is expensive
It really isn't.

>Vegan diets are cheap
especially if you have a coupon

>Of course.
>...but I need to feel superior, because that's the only thing keeping me from laughing at my own ideology :@@@
/thread

£0.47p. That's the cost of my Vegan lunch.

But apparently that's too expensive to people addicted to moldy milk meant for raped baby calves & the flesh of dead sentient beings.

Maybe if you're living off bananas and generic powdered pb or protein supplement. fresh vegetables are expensive, you have to eat them quick, and then they go right through you. canned/frozen shit ain't bad

beans are cheap but so unsettling to the stomach it's not worth it to eat them regularly.

Ohhh jeeesus, GOOD FOR YOU

>beans on toast
>typical vegan diet
Ok.

>What's more important, hamburgers or our own Planet's health?

Hamburgers.

These movies are all a bunch of horseshit. "Plant based diets" are fucking stupid and if you fall for it, you are stupid too. It's just another Jewish trick to keep you weak.

Based Leaf

Hamburgers.
Hamburgers with bacon, specifically. Eat shit commie.

>this is considered a lunch by mentally ill faggots
The absolute state of vegans

>vegan bodybuilding

Oh man Paul McCartney said a thing. He's totally an authority figure on the matter and not a washed up musician! So this is the power of a vegan diet... wow...

"lunchlet"
Pic related is called food.

It doesn't really matter who said it, if it's true.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQ45HherKbk

>patrick is a vegan strongman
>Strongest man in germany.

SJW-burgers is the best solution, cause human meat is the most delicious one.

Lolwut?
Vagans are mentally disabled persons, true vegans looks like shit and die out because of B12 loss

I guess that means we will have to wipe out Africa to make more room for everyone else.

That's the saddest, most anemic-looking meal I've ever seen in my life. If you're going to post appealing vegan food, post something like one of those spicy bean-burgers you can get.

Because eating the flesh of a being who doesn't want to die is pure sanity.

The communists use veganism the same as they use feminism, as a vehicle for communicating their groupthink. Joining with the vegans is the same as becoming a Communist.

Because, despite this image, they're usually white and often female.

Yeah, frankly, it is, given the entire higher food chain is based on that principle.

You're right, it doesn't matter who said it because fluffy platitudes are a shit argument. Do you have anything important to say or are you going to make more emotional appeals?

You should eat solar energy directly because plants are alive too.

"We're all going to die!"
Buy my dvd, $29.95

honestly, most a lot of people in israel are vegan, iam not a vegan, but actually enjoy vegan food here and its cheaper than meat.

what you have however isnt food, its garbage.

but its not your fault its the meat industry in western countries.
i know because i wasnt born here,
western countries seem to support the meat industry more than the vegtable market.

Heil Hitler !

Cows and all mammals have souls and some form of empathy.

youtube.com/watch?v=IypL_EcI9XE
youtube.com/watch?v=aNtStsw3rMo

The problem isn't eating them, it's the food industry that stockpiles them into small little containers and treats them like shit. If you own a dog just imagine your dog being stuffed into one of those little cages for the rest of his life, how fucking awful is that.

Just eat fish, shellfish, and birds.
You can stare into the eyes of mammals and see that they feel some form of emotion.
I've lived at a ranch for a few years and I can tell you that the chickens are emus are brainless and sometimes eat themselves, but the pigs, hogs, horses, and bulls my uncle owned were different.

>thinking the planet is more important than burgers

Isn't this considered treason in your country?

Sup Forums seems to care so much for politics, the white race, especially the holocaust yet they are willfully ignorant to the ongoing mass slaughter and production of an entire species of truly innocent, sentient beings; that as a result will cause/has caused climate change, disease epidemics (see 2001 foot-and-mouth outbreak UK), as well as cancers, diseases and heart failure in your own bodies. The future generations will look back on ours the same way people today see slavery as a barbaric and inhumane practice of the past. There is no such thing as humane slaughter, and the best thing you can do to stop it is to stop eating meat.

he is right though m8.
look around you, the world is full.

unfortunately the crazy save the earth people are also the no war types.
if we had a few good race wars the problem would be solved in no time.

wheres that korean nuke when you need it

1 cow, enough food to last you a year.
Eats grass, turns sunlight and water into meat and is rich in amino acids. Fertiliser falls from its anus, improves soil quality.

Or 7,000,000 kilos of fucking vegetables for the same energy output.
Death by malnutrition, destroy countless fields and stripped them bare of nutrients.

Just for this post I will buy more beef. Not the free range kind, which does minimal harm to the environment, but some good juicy corn-fed beef.

I have made it a lifestyle choice to fuck you people in the ass whenever possible. I throw away recyclables, I always select the products with the most wasteful packaging, I eat an inordinate amount of high-quality meats, and it's all because you decided to shill the internet with your activist garbage. Good luck reducing your (((footprint))) because I am working to take up at least five normal-consumer footprints, I'm a walking mini Al Gore in terms of the energy I use and the waste I generate.

How's it feel to know that you, personally, and half a dozen others like you have had your entire green lifestyle invalidated because you pissed somebody off?

Here's to you, cuck. Tonight I will eat caviar extracted from a now extremely-rare fish at great expense, and then I will throw away the glass jar.

Because vegan fundamentalists are utterly without scope of knowledge and constantly repeat the same 2 statistics over and over without them being applicable in the real world.

Yeah, nothing like genetically modified mutant shit to completely destroy the food chain.
That sounds perfect.
I wonder how many thousands of cancer varieties can spring from this new technology.

You fuckers really need to die fast.

your country is smaller than most of the counties in the usa, and we have so much open space that your mind would boggle at it

when you can drive for six hours and barely see another human or even signs of civilization except the road in 2/3rds of the states it's hard to believe that overpopulation is an urgent problem

Damn no I really want a cheeseburger now.

>>Strongest man in germany.
And he might've been the strongest man in the world if he ditched the plant crap and ate some steak and eggs for once.

Based Israel, yet again showing the west how to be civilised.
Hopefully Israel will take control of Europe soon, because frankly, we've made a mess of it and don't deserve ownership of these lands anymore.
Israel on the other had is a representation of true civilisation and a superior people.

i know, ive been there too many times.
it is not the same in every country though, look at the gooks for instance.

war is needed to sustain the strong and viable and so that others may live

Vegan diets are only cheap if you eat the starchy crap that blows your thesis right out of the water.

Chicken thighs give 1000 calories per dollar. You only approach this level of value from non starch with lentils and pinto beans.

>stronger

nice meme.

>live longer

they're women, they live longer

>war is needed to sustain the strong and viable and so that others may live
Yeah, and a war in Israel would be excellent to thin your crowded population. I can't wait. You'll all be rich, those of you who survive...

Want to know what is even better? Fill the glass jar with bits of plastic and metal, just in case they find it and try to recycle it.
I've started emptying out local recycling bins at night and tipping them into general waste containers.

Making liberals, vegans and other leftist scum butthurt is what's more important. I don't care if we go extinct tomorrow. I would eat a whole cow alive if that is what it's required in order to make some twig-wristed nu-male faggot have ptsd and shart himself in rage.

Nigga I can get three porkchops for 6 bucks. It's really not that expensive at all.

Imagine a life being valued at 2 bucks a chop.

>The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and somehow expect different results
Stop this corny ass meme. Some quote by some dead kike isnt a universal rule that applies to all.

Down with the Vegan Agenda

Imagine a world devoid of all animal life, because all the fields are sectioned off as soy for delusional vegan faggots.

thats how we fucking evolved for years,why do people try to break normal humans habits especially in this fucking year.
Just stop
>inb4 we are higher than that we muh feelings
shut the fuck up faggot,no one cares,when shit hits the fan youll be the first one to eat a fucking bunny

I eat meat because I love animals. The more people who eat meat the more animals there will be.

I hope your local council finds and fines you

My muscles shriveled up just by looking at this picture.

Lmao nice play to extremes. Most vegans I know (including myself) would like to see more of a permaculture society

Eh fuck it we're all gonna die someday so might as well eat what we want.
You're not taking my chicken from me, I need that for my gains.

>The scientific method: to do the same thing over and over and expect the same results
Good thing there's no correlation between CO2 and warming

>We've been doing fine eating an omnivorous diet for literally millennea
>No one bats an eye
>Cut to modern day where there's an obesity crisis, increasing the risk of diseases like cancer and heart disesase
Vegans see this and begin to blame meat for all of the diseases instead of blaming the habits of the fat fucks who are too lazy to exercise
Basically vegans became popular nowadays because they had a scapegoat to latch onto and blames all meat for heart disease and cancer when in truth it's the population's increasing waist size that is causing these issues. And these fatties just so happen to eat meat, specifically red meats like beef.
Vegans wouldn't be a thing if people actually ate a balanced diet with mostly white meats.

Why.
I'm exercising my right to dispose of my waste how I see fit.
We need more landfill, otherwise there will be too many open pits.

Do your bit.

No such thing you fucking radishbrain.
Stop using buzzwords that you don't understand and have never attempted to apply.
You live off genetically modified soy shit because you aren't living a sustainable life.

>Eats beef over and over
>It's delicious every time

Not insanity

We evolved wiping our asses with leaves, too, then found another method to suit the times we live in. The problem is our mass farming of animal life is not a substantial method for the future. If we carry on like this, not only will our planet suffer, so will your individual health be in decline from it's consumption, but more importantly are the 56 billion animals who will die with each year that animal agriculture continues at this scale. Only by making the choice to stop eating meat will that number be in the decline along with the demand. It may take hundreds of years, because of the hundreds of generations in which carnism has been normalised and the corporate brainwashing which has ingrained this idea in us by our parents since youth, but in the end society will have to change, and the sooner their suffering is lessened, the better we will exist and prosper as a species in companionship with those whom we share our world with.