Guys

Guys,

What are your toughts on Brazil?

I mean, we have the most hated president of the world (i.e: Temer), the last one got impeached and was literally a commie tard woman (Dilma) that got removed by the congress because she was not being able to keep the congress out of investigation (there was this one time that she left the kitchen also),

This investigation is probably the biggest police investigation on the world since forever[2], just to get you an idea, we got a president impeached, the house president arrested(Eduardo Cunha), the senate president got the order of arrest but escaped it(Renan Calheiros), the former president Lula is facing 9 criminal charges and is already guilty in one of them and the last candidate for president(Aécio) was almost arrested for drug trafficking, corruption, and threating to kill his cousin, oh, he is also a senator...

If the army doesn't execute a coup d'etat, we're going to have elections in 2018... what should we do?

Red pill me on this /pol

>What are your toughts on Brazil?
It sucks, you suck, fuck you.

Third world countries will be governed like third world countries. The best case scenario is for Southern Brazil to secede and enforce strict border controls.

Failed nation. South America had so much potential but it turned into shit. Brazil is shit, between poverty, crime rates higher than in Islamic countries and degeneracy... just nuke it up

>What are your toughts on Brazil?

When I was a youngfag back in the day (back in my army days, when we walked 16 hectomiles to school in blizzards with no shoes), I thought Brazil was full of beautiful women who wore thongs on the beach and went topless. My misconceptions were mainly fueled by a shit movie called "Blame it on Rio."

In 2014 I went to Rio. No women topless on the beach. Many thongs, but sooo many fat women. Yes, there were hot Brazilian women. But there were sooo many fat women in thongs. Guts hanging out, dimply fat asses, fupa...so many fat women in thongs. One day a fat lady put her shit next to our stuff, she stripped down to her bikini, then spent way too much time spreading her blanket out. You could see her fucking asshole, the last point in the supply chain for all her digested food. I mean, she had no shame. Why even where a thong? I could see a flippin' skin tag on her asshole!

Brazil was over for me. Sure, it sucks not being able to eat monkey meat or watch poor kids play soccer with a human skull. But too much fat woman anus for me.

Better luck after the next war, Brazil!

Lol, mfw brazilian southerners are:

mostly fags;
don't have an army;
commies (they literally vote on the communist party - PSOL);
got a huge debt with the federal government;
lost all it's industry complex to the north;

Brazil was better when it had an emperor

What's with you fags and your eternal seek of approval from gringos? Fucking faggots, who cares what they think of Brazil?

These fucking faggots I teel you...

OP is a commie, what did you expect?

Don't tread on me!

>we have the most hated president of the world
>trusting (((polls)))

Have you tried not being lazy niggers?

attention whores

Well my friend, I think I know what the problem was. Bad Timing.

You see, Brazil naturally replicates everything from the US, with a small delay of, let's say 5 years. But the way Brazil replicates your stuff is weird.
If you looked at Brazil 7-15 years ago, you would see an exotic land with lots of sex, drugs, and a striving economy, a place where people didn't give a fuck about the enviroment or their special pronouns or their beliefs. Life was simple, make money, fuck, get high, then rinse and repeat.

But now Brazil imported FROM YOU GUYS SJws, evangelicals, right wing assholes and so on and so on.

I hope America changes a little to become something like the Brasil of 2009-2010, a striving economy with nothing to lose and nothing to fear (except for stds) and maybe, after 5 - 10 years we replicate you guys again.

I don't trust polls, I just leave my house once a week.

and talk to people

2010 Brazil is what caused 2015 Brazil retard.

Your 00's were our 80's it seems.

Why did you get rid of your cool empire flag for the gay ass one you have now?

Brown shithole filled with violent people. An example of what USA and Europe will look like in 50 years if we don't stop this insanity now.

O fug it's the BRchan spammer.

So why were there no massive protests to oust Temer?

How are japanese brazilians?

Visiting the Amazon and fishing in the many rivers is one of my life long dreams. Also wouldn't mind a qt kuruminha by my side while I'm doing it.

Military coup in 1889 and some rich dudes that liked to suck Auguste Comte dick.

The people liked the empire, the rich ones, not that much...

> 50 years
top kek..., if Brazil is a Banana Republic then USA is a BigMac Empire. It's rather entertaining to see fat americans get cucked by immigrants.
Lol, what was the last war you guys won anyway?LMFAO

cute, mostly

Brazil is probably the hottest battlefield of USA and Britain. Dilma was British trash and her impeachment was good. But looks like USA are falling themselves, so you going to became British neo-colony before 2030.

Grow a pair, and stop blaming others for your failures.

We have an election to meme.

a military dictatorship, full fascism state with legal genocides.

Japanese woman -> Sex machines 2.0
Japanese man -> rich cucks

It's very hard to see a jap man fuck a jap lady

I mean, just look at this jap brazilian woman, she even have a power off button on her head!

You could've still kept the flag. Look at the Belgians; they don't even have a government and they still have the same official flag.

The problem with Brazil is that there is no unity in Brazil, or rather, the only time there ever is a sense of patriotic unity is for a soccer/football match which only lasts 90~ minutes.

After that, Brazilians go back to being distant strangers to each other with only wariness and caution, but that is just due to Brazilian culture, so you can't help that.

Best thing to do for your country is to get close with similar-minded people and live in a place far-from the degeneracy that is the rest of your country.

As it stands now, the only thing of real value for Brazil is it's rain forest, which is vital if there is to be a cleaner earth. Everything else is garbage.

Is it true that the women all have an amazing ass? The only reason why I want to go there is to fuck a big Brazilian bunda.

Wasn't Dilma a resistance fighter and got tortured and shit?
Our media portraied it mostly like she was putched out of office bcz she was not very charismatic

She was a commie revolutionary, yes. Was tortured but not hard enough and came back to shit up the country later.

Belgium is a non country, even Brazil is more legit than that 3 nation piece of land

>3% approval rating
>still can't be charged

IT'S LIKE YOU PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW SHITTY YOUR GOVERNMENT IS AND LEARNED EVERYTHING YOU KNOW FROM TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Your media is probably the most left wing in the world, so that doesn’t surprise me.

Honestly you should have a nice communist revolution and execute all the corrupt bourgeois faggots. Probably 99.9% of them are guilty of something heinous, so you're morally justified killing all of them. Then just put the biggest loser on the street in charge of everything because he'll do an honest job at least. Pick that dude who was always real quiet in class and nervous around girls and always got picked last for all the teams. Make him emperor dictator of your new State and you'll be alright.
There will definitely be some dude who tries to take power and talks a real good game sounds like something out of a movie or something real messiah type, ignore that fucking dude, definitely don't put him in charge of anything. In fact, hold a contest to see who can give the best speech, then just kill the top three dudes just to be safe that they don't get in charge of anything. You want the quiet dude in charge giving orders, not the psycho who trained forever to deceive you with his sweet sweet words.

This can't be. This must be a leaf using a proxy, there's no other explanation

3rd world shit hole pretending to be civilised. I'm always amazed at these armpit countries that pretend to be functional, copying the successful countries and failing miserably. Its a wonder you even bother trying.

>BigMac Empire

telenovela is utterly degenerate