This is a chart of people killed in terrorist attacks in 2017. Do you still believe Europe has a terror problem?

This is a chart of people killed in terrorist attacks in 2017. Do you still believe Europe has a terror problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

wakeup-world.com/2013/12/16/dna-evidence-debunks-the-out-of-africa-theory-of-human-evolution/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Mossad

Shit on the table. We got a problem.

Shit in the toilet. No problem there mate.

Your little picture proves it obviously does, dumbass.

Nobody cares about Africans though.

>People
>In Africa
Your chart is wrong.

But all our ancestors are from Africa faggot. Without them we wouldnt exist in the first place

1 Death is too many. There is a problem

That theory was proven wrong this year.

Africa also has almost twice the population of Europe.

spbp

except Europe is a mostly secure first world country and the bodycount should be even less than what it is on that chart.

Africa being a crimeridden hellhole and not first world at all is nothing new.

Yes
>Islam invented math but they can't figure out how to calculate deaths per capita

How many of those African death were victims of Islamic terror/violence?

Lawl, second post best post!

that meme has been debunked a year ago.
we wuz noz kangz.

Yes

Don't be stupid desu
Everyone knows that half of the 'civilized' parts of Congo-bongo-land is virtually at a state of war with other half the OTHER civilized parts of Congobongoland.
Does it count as 'terrorism' when its well known warring tribes of nogs?
I'm glad the civilized ones are much more peaceful (and I'm not being ironic here, ironicly)

good reason to keep Africans out of Europe.

>on pol
>does not know about
wakeup-world.com/2013/12/16/dna-evidence-debunks-the-out-of-africa-theory-of-human-evolution/

just because one place has a worse problem doesn't mean that we should ignore our own.

Just because Africa is a Muslim shithole populated by dindus doesn’t mean there’s no problem in europe

Fuck You

We need to se a black brown and white chart of terror attacks.

I can think of 0 times I was scared around white ppl.

A bit fucking racist mate. Those Africans are European you shouldn't seperate them like that.

When was the last (only?) time a white man raped a babby to cure his AIDS? Never? Fucking monkeys.

pseudo science needs to fuck off

we came from africans, just because you racists dont like it doesnt mean it didnt happen.

Joggers are not human.

SOON

>you are in a higher circle of hell, its not like you're in the lower circle of hell that burns hotter - so why are you complaining?

>Who cares if the flames from the deep are starting to lick your feet - you should be grateful you're not raked against the abyssal coals

I wonder what would happen if more of those red people moved to Europe.

>just accept it

nope, but thanks for playing. If it's so upsetting to you, why don't you kill yourself

Europe has a Muslim problem and a Jew problem. Only nuclear will cleanse the world now

You're just confirming Africa is a shithole, but we already know this. And that is why we don't want Africans to import their third world problems into our first world, thank you very much.

Ha! Nice

spbp

sad part about this pic is those fuck as boomers are the ones that turned our countries into these shitholes

Stuff like that is just everyday-normal in nigger-shitholes, but very unusual in the civilized world.

Actually they stole it from the greeks.
Yes, that means the had no accomplishments besides warfare and rape.

>Graph shows that Africans die in far greater numbers
>People only can kill those in proximity
>Africans are moving to Europe in absurd numbers

Yes there is a terrorist problem in Europe. You don't understand how to interpret statistics.

africa is not comparable to europe to fucking retard, its like doing the old comparison of a fish and a cat climbing a tree. niggers still need around 800 years at this rate if you want to compare their statistic with european statistics, anyone that falls for this bait probably has a room temperature iq

It's actually true. Out of Africa theory is debunked. Fuckin german cuck, don't you have some niggerdick to suck of? Sure Mutti won't be pleased when u're not satisfying umumba.

WTF I FEEL EMPATHY FOR NIGGERS NOW

THX BASED GOATFUCKER

what kind of person looks at a website like that and thinks it's a reliable source

it's literally a fucking spirit science site you fucking mong

this means there is a gun problem in the us, no?

I dont get it

There'd be a grand total of none if the EU wasn't a shithole organization with no intentions of making or should I say keeping Europe great.

I'd say that there is a problem, subhuman goat fucker.

No. We have a nigger problem. But nice try, faggot.

>nope, but thanks for playing.
cringe

>uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>earth is 6000 years old!
>me no damn monkey!
>me no come from africa!

spbp
Europe shouldn't look anything like africa.

What's and afrique? A black only line? A racist food stamp line? Afri (black) que (a line).

OP is 1 post, so I assume is now, sucking antifa dick through a hole drilled in some restroom. So my question remains. Fuck OP, and fuck the NFL.

looks like the german sovjet death toll chart from some time ago lol

I don't care about niggers. If they enjoy killing each other, they can continue doing this as long as they wish, I won't say a word. They have been doing that since the beginning of time, and nothing of value has been lost in the process anyway.

I don't care about shitskins. I don't care that they blow each other to pieces because of different interpretations of how you should fuck a camel in Koran. There isn't much to do in a desert anyway, and if that's the only type of entertainment they they've been able to come up with, that's not my problem.

You should be concerned if even one of your people dies to a foreigner terrorist attack. People outside of your tribe are killing your own people in cold blood and you lack concern because some other tribe you have no relationship to also gets attacked by terrorists.

This is why Europe isn't worth saving.

your psuedo science needs to fuck off cunt.
We didn't come from Africa

Jesus, dude.

If it affects the culture, it's a problem.

>slovenians proving their superiority again

Considering there aren't any European countries that have native terrorists in terms of those attacks, I'd say it's a big deal.

It's like if even a small portion of lion deaths were due to polar bears. You'd have serious questions about why there are polar bears on the Sahara.

Here is an updated version of OP's infographic

Savanna*

One European is worth 1 million Africans. Learn how to do math mudslime.

The fact a single person in Europe died due to a terrorist attack is already too much.

Yes
Fucking hadjis go home

I don't want to imply that ISIS aren't terrorists, but if ISIS runs into a town and kills everyone to expand their empire, is that terrorism? According to this chart, it is. This chart defines a terrorist attack as an attack where at least 5 non combatant civilians are killed. That's a sloppy way to define terrorism and basically lumps together all the stupid civil wars as "terrorist attacks."

That infographic is dead wrong, by the way. First off, the "Crime Statistics Bureau of San Francisco" doesn't exist. Second, if you look at actual FBI stats, you'll see that only 15% of white homicide victims were murdered by a nigger. See for yourself.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

To be clear, I hate niggers too, but this image was made to troll conservatives who don't bother to fact check anything before spreading it around.

What would happen if we were to collate all +1 shootings in America that were committed by niggers irregardless of the victim?

I think we are dealing with an elephant in the room the skin tone of which is hidden due to the willful blindness perpetrated by the usual suspects.

These scum muzzies with their cognitive dissonance tactics.

Trying to make europeans feel guilty or some shit for having an issue with their attacks?

>(((muzzies)))

JIDF PLS GO

>This is why Europe isn't worth saving.

Europe will always be worth saving, if for no other reason than it is our ancestral homeland. Don't forget this.

better ban assault. lawnmowers too. over 100 people killed last year

plz no bully

From a European point of view, yes. Everything in this world is subjective.

sides confirmed dead

"My garage burned down, but my neighbour's garage and house burned down, therefore my garage didn't burn down."

Inbreeding's a bitch for critical thinking, isn't it, you Arab monkey?

I went here to do a troll comment like "no, they are fine, we didn't killed enought yet" with a jihadi flag, but then I saw your chart, and I want to say something.

Also, sage.

AND THEN THE FUCKING WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED

i hope the Americans rape all your children, muslims and niggers deserve to be treated like slaves

Here is your answer Abdullay

No, America is where it is because it enslaved niggers instead of purging them like they did native american indians.

Stick a dick in 'er, this bitch is dun

a nice take on the nip classic

Niggers killing niggers is unavoidable, the problem is when we import them to kill us.

well you are sitting on the same continent with negative iq petrol chugging monkeys after all

Really? What journal was this published in? Oh wait

yeah, fuck those white dog cunts

Africa's terror problem is Africa's terror problem. Europe's terror problem is Europe's terror problem. When is Islam going to stop making Islam's terror problem into everybody's terror problem?

>muslims kill more people when there are more of them in a country
Well I guess fuck boarders than, lets just let them all in

Yes, of course. Africa has a problem too.