Have you ever noticed lots of well off mexicans hate the term "white privilege"?

Have you ever noticed lots of well off mexicans hate the term "white privilege"?

Theh say things like
"I worked really hard to legally cross the boarder, send me kids to good schools and be a decent dad and now you want to label them underpriviliged despite all the work I put in to giving them a good home, fuck you. Not all of us Mexicans are underprivilged."

Im gonna steal that pepe desu

now that's what I call a rare pepe

Got anymore DBZ pepes?

because the left is racist.

I have at least one. I'll see what else I have; my folder is pretty big desu.

Dr Carson sounds like a smart guy.

sleepy blackman was one of the smartest candidates.

Thank you friend.

this is all I have, then.

Found three more in a different folder

1/3

That's vegeta.

2/3

3/3

I know, Satan. I either did it as a joke, or thought I was saving a different one or something.

fresh OC

Post dragonball OC

Thats amazing. DBZ pepes are best pepes

I haven't. I'm not dumb enough to live near Mexicans.

More OC from me.

Yes...
Uhg, look, as a Texan, I can say that half the Mexicans coming here act more Texan than the Yanks and Californians that've been showing up begging for jobs without changing their voting habbits.
I don't worry as much about the future because I fully believe that after a generation or two, they will act at least as white as the Italians, and they can be un-cucked even sooner than that. It's just the ones that are fully aligned with their horrid homeland that I worry about.

I should probably back this up a bit by restating how socially conservative and work-oriented most Mexicans are. They really shouldn't be supporting Lefty policies at all, but the power of freeshit is enticing (+the race-baiting, of course).