CIA niggers holding up JFK dump

"The CIA is asking only for some redactions, not for all the documents to be held, the official said. But the other agencies involved in the process have not yet finished their submissions."

nbcnews.com/storyline/jfk-assassination-files/release-jfk-assassination-file-delayed-deadline-looms-n814691

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/contact/#page
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jesus fucking christ
this is how stupid these agencies are, and it's because of their bloat. this looks WAY worse than simply providing curated, goy-pacifying docs on the scheduled date

I'm comping this thread with a bump

I think we know one thing for sure, whatever they release will GLOW IN THE FUCKING DARK

The wait is becoming unbearable

>We just want black out the part where it says we did it.

CIA niggers on suicide watch. I just hope if Trump decides to allow them to redact stuff, he twists their balls enough to get important concessions from them.

any redactions and its proof trump is compromised

Just got this leaked photo from inside CIA nigger HQ

why the holdup it's not like we don't have computers to research what the redactions were?

i want the truth!

How anyone can view the CIA as a legitimate government agency at this point, and not a rogue parasite nation that needs to be eliminated completely, is beyond me

I already know the CIA did it.

CIA just fucking with Trump to make him look a weak bitch. Trump must release!

interesting so far?

skeleton image not available due to censorship

land of the free, brave goym
rofl

>important concessions

Like what?

>is compromised
well, when your commander in chief presiding in a time of war, can't command the full disclosure of 55 year old happenings, I think its fair to say he is compromised

would kind of defeat the purpose of redacting...

or that CIA is still undermining govt

Why would the CIA need to redact documents about a lone gunman who planned and executed by himself the assassination of JFK? What could they possibly wish to censor about this apparently open-and-shut case?

cia niggers itt, wheres the friggin' docs?

they only had 25 years to plan this why wouldnt trump say fuck it you had enough time?

trump confirmed cia nigger

Send a message to the White House! Release all now!
whitehouse.gov/contact/#page

Depends how big whatever it is they want to redact is.

If it's small, something along the lines of
>disclose the extent to which the Obama administration abused the state surveillance apparatus in trying to dig up campaign dirt

If it's something big, he could go all the way up to
>Stop enabling and operating drug cartels

8 years for something better than Obamacare
25 years for documents about JFK
Whats gonna be the next ridiculous thing that should have been easily accomplished but wont happen

Can’t piss off the Mexicans.

Fuck the CIA, they've only had 50 years to "prepare" the documents.

9-11 was an inside job

wikileaks confirms nsa/cia spying with new technology, nobody cares, most assumed it was already happening
JFK is already taken as fact that it wasnt a lone gunman, no one will care if the truth comes out
MLK, Malcolm X, Patrice oneal no one cares if any truth comes out
9/11 is halfway there to being accepted as somewhat of an inside job at the least, in the future when truth comes out no one will care
WWII holocaust and holodomor, no one knows, if truth ever comes out no one will care

Are conspiracy theories pointless at this point? Seems somethings are too big to fail. Hell the first moon landing could be confirmed fake and people wouldnt even blink an eye

Thats why the delay. If the truth came out when JFK was done, picture the shitstorm... 9/11 then? fuck

Right now CIA Niggers are torturing children. Their chiefs in masonic regalia are killing some kid. The Archons are helping them to brainwash the citizens with more false leads, fabricated issues and non-existent scsandals.

This last minute scrambling and oy veying isn't endearing them to the public, that's for certain.

>ayyo holup. lemme just remove the incriminating info first aight? We totes didn't do nothing suspish you hear?

CIA NIGGERS!!!!!!!!! LYNCH EM ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just like saying CIAnigger
Hopefully there are some CIAniggers reading this knowing that their recruitment is going to go to shit when we meme them to be the niggers of the intelligence apparatus

>lone gunman kills pres 54 years ago and still can't put out report without redactions

CIA should be abolished. That is ridiculous.

I hear you bud
Its time we go full Best Korea and bring them home. They can sit at computer screens watching ports for traffic. They shouldnt be overthrowing governments so shlomo can make $100 bucks in the Ukraine

What is a CIAnigger?

Has Terry contributed any statements about the release of the JFK docus?

Look up glow in the dark CIA niggers on YouTube.

Trump is a nigger

>w-we need more time to uh ahh...redact any of our own involvment in these docs...
>teehee!

Fuck man, do they even realize how guilty this makes them look? lmao

A CIA nigger

I wonder if this isn't the intended effect - could Trump have foreseen that this would be the CIA's reaction and used it to turn public opinion against the agency even more?

Very likely, I think.

At this point the CIA exists to tell the American people that the CIA needs to exist. It's literally their full time job, stirring up unrest and hoarding blackmail information, running guns for cash and drugs, assassinating presidents and trading secrets.

Time to take the old fella out back and put it to rest.

They've only had fifty fucking years to redact this shit

FUCK YOU CIA NIGGERS KEEP GLOWING, YOU HAD 25 FUCKING YEARS AND THEN SOME.

Unless the CIA monkey niggers cover it with a blanket.

>must be released by deadline of April 26 2018

oh fuck you. this is bullshit. fucking cia niggers.

Exactly 50 years to redact. No possible way there should be one second of delay. Govt lies and consperacies confirmed. Another Trump trap.

Trump got to show the world why he is failing: CIA niggers control everything.

tick tock

Maybe it is way worse.