What do?

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

The first autistic president

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

will never happen
it's not like he has endeared himself to anyone. not even the left
he will never overcome his "dumb fucks" comment. forget the fact he is universally-hated.

he's a jewish zero-value-added-billionaire who couldnt even get a real wife
you need to win states in our system. i don't even know if he would win new york

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

throw the water in his face, hope he short circuits

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

Shoot the usurper and present it’s head to The Don.

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

Third post best post.

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

HUMANS.

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

The new Mr.Norman.

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

unzip dick

James Scott
James Scott

Cheer and then say what an honor it is to meet America's greatest president.

Whoever comes after Trump will have such an easy time winning acclaim by reversing all the retarded policies that Trump passes.

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

Defeat his stoyle. For my stoyle is unbeatable.

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

call him a nigger

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

facebook is a shit platform for shit people.

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

Zuckerberg is gonna open up the borders almost every conflict in human history is caused by two groups that are different in either looks or beliefs.

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

Call a state convention to withdraw from the Union.

This.

The only way Zuckerberg will ever find himself in the White House if he gets appointed to a cabinet position and kills everyone above him on the chain of succession.

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

conflict in human history is caused by two groups that are different in either looks or beliefs.
conflict is caused conflict
In the latest development, I can now confirm that water is in fact wet.

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

why is this a meme. How is he autistic if he's so successful?

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

That sounds like a dream, the US black population will be less than 5% after that. Have fun, white america wont miss you.

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

Bring cartoons, candy cereal, MLP dolls and a bong. NO bad feels, no bad thoughts, no bad people!

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

So why the hell would you support zuck over trump if hes gonna bring the world to america? At least trump is doing his best to stop the division in american society.

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

So autists cant be successful all of a sudden. Fuck you, I'm autistic and very successful, so is Jim carrey and Richard Branson, among many others

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

At least trump is doing his best to stop the division in american society.

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

Autism isnt a real disorder...

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

"Your mandarin is so soothing"

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

I'd be glad that at least they're finally being honest about who controls everything

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

Trump hates nazis. And mexican and muslims that dont assimilate to anglo-american culture are bad because they'll section themselves off from american society and always feel like the other. Frankly as smart immigration policy would include an IQ test, a requirement to join the armed forces and voting privileges would only be extended to 3rd generation births to ensure proper assimilation into the country has been carried out.

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

Who is he? He looks Jewish.

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

Smile like a fool because it means three goddamned beautiful things:

1. The Second Amendment is gone.

2. So is the Worst (First). Hate speech laws crush white men's balls on a daily basis until they shriek like the little hateful pussies they actually are.

3. Every person who participated in the Trump regime is held at a CIA blacksite, including President Fuckface himself, and his hooker wife and little boy.

Zuck knows history. In a few years time under his rule, Trumps go down like the Romanovs, and then get Stalin's photoshop treatment so their shameful stain on American history is eradicated forever.

We need this.

We need this so MUCH.

Zuckberg will bring us the alt-fucking-left on steroids. Also, drones armed with hellfire missiles and programmed to hunt down nazis so sane people don't have to bruise their knuckles bashing in skinheads.

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

can people post the human meme post thet are my fav

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

"Good morning, first not GOY president, the chosen people finally had their revenge."

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

shoot at it, and watch it slither away through a vent

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

Click the Dislike button

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

sane people
Kek

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

Yeah don't do that. His service and operations costs are really high.

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

Gee.... I wonder who could be behind this post.....

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

This. I've always wondered why some autists are just brainy creative people with subpar social skills and some are straight up sensory overloaded retards, doesn't make sense

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

What do?

type:
rm -rf /

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

Says "Thanks for releasing the JFK files your predecessor failed to deliver as promised."

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

Read Thomas Szasz "The mental of mental illness" and Foucault's "History of madness". They're pretty good at redpilling you on the field of psychiatry in general.

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

trump hates nazis
trump hates neo-nazis

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

forgot pic

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

Trump hates white nationists, neo-nazis, the alt right, antifa, and BLM. He's a civic and economic nationalists. Which are concepts that shouldnt even be questioned for the existence of a nation.

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

Sign Him Out

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

Because like political spectrum, Autism is a spectrum

Julian Young
Julian Young

i too enjoy disemboweling animals

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

I will go bat shit crazy

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

Harvey Lee Oswald

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

walk into oval office
see this
get shot in the back of the head by secret service for just walking into the oval office like you own the place...

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

Wonder how this kike escaped the gas chamber, but compose myself and call security to ensure that the same mistake is not repeated again and make a note to look into who allowed him to leave the labor camp in the first place.

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

implying that isn't my chair he is sitting in

Adam Edwards
Adam Edwards

"Sorry, robots have no rights".