/wg/ - White General - Get here faggots Edition

Game-plan:
Print out posters saying “It’s okay to be white” (Pic-Related)
On Halloween (Oct. 31) and the morning after (Nov. 1) post the fliers EVERYWHERE possible (not just universities.) Car windshields, bulletins, telephone poles, malls, buildings, etc.
Based on past media response to similar messaging, we expect the anti-white media to produce a shit-storm about these "racist, hateful, bigoted fliers"… with a completely innocuous message.
The media response will rally new support for pro-white activism, as normies (especially whites) will be extremely turned off by the media reaction.
Background:
Recently a (((disturbing))) poster went up at Boston College. The left went ape shit and called the cops for an investigation and it made the news
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc
What if we made signs like this pop up in college campuses around the world? a simple sign that just says "its okay to be white"
The left going apeshit over something so trivial would show just how anti white the political climate is and it would wake up normies/lemmings.
Important:
>Wear a costume, it's Halloween! Show some spirit and disguise your self ;)
>Simplistic design, no excessive use of font or text decoration (use pic related posters)
you can rewrite the phrase in your own language if you are feeling ambitious, The font is Karbon, light
>JIDF is NOT happy about this, ignore shills.
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.
Tools/suggestions:
>Glue Spray?(Vandalism, thoughts? Personally not what I want)
>Duct tape due to it's stick-to-all surface nature and easy to rip
>Staple-gun to snap to posts and bulletin boards
Come join discord for further discussion!
discord gg/znHEda

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
youtube.com/watch?v=bM8zYpUtBt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

“It’s okay to be white? really
that sounds so low energy and weak

fuckoff faggot

first post shill post

DISCORD: discord gg/WHZTD6z

these threads are so cozy

Better ideas:

"Having white children contributes to white supremacy"
"Whiteness is violence"
"White Supremacy won't end until the country is brown"
"Stop Dating White People"

Spread hate, not love, friendos

^ ignore shills

BE HONEST, WAS IT NOT HATE THAT BROUGHT YOU HERE?

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??!!

hate is an infinitely more powerful emotion than love, my friends. Do you deny your own rage?

/wg/ is a movement of love. We just want whites to know "it's okay to be white"

Fine idea but quit shilling discord. They're actively seeking to dox and end things like this

Blacks really do gotta ruin everything and be the center of attention

Bluepill:
>The battle isn't in your favor? Sit on the sidelines and if you get shot it's probably your fault for having original sin anyways.

RedPill:
>the battle isn't in your favor? Pull a kamakize Leroy Jenkins. My ancestors are smiling on me, normies, can you say the same?

Blackpill:
>the battle isn't in your favor? Ditch it. Leave those retards. Go AWOL.

WhitePill:
>the battle isn't in your favor? Put up posters saying "it's okay to be white" and hope people agree with you.

IndigoPill:
>the battle isn't in your favor? Accelerate it's demise. Put up posters saying "white people are too privileged to be in power" and watch it burn. Come back later when everything is over and rebuild.

Well, Sup Forums? Which one?

Probably get more of a reaction if you simply stated... "Whites are better."

this might be a good one for extra triggering and it will stay up longer and not get torn down due to the last line. im not a shill different posters might make the operation better

this is a horrible idea we want the posters to be neutral and benign

i agree with this why is it so weak

You want to know what else is a horrible idea? This is. Every fucking thread, it's a bad idea.

Fucking read OP

Real thread:

fine ill stop i guess i just think that poster is a good idea

oh ok haha

This message only.
Shills GTFO.
No tacked on
>CALL TO ACTION NOW AGAINST WHITE GENOCIDE
No
>CHECK OUT MUH RAD WEBSITE BRO
at the bottom.
ONE CONSISTENT MESSAGE
The entire point of this is to illicit a big media response and even being inconcistent, EVEN IF all of it is pro white stuff will simply give them a scapegoat to say something like,
>Hate groups across the nation carried out a fliering campaign advocating for white supremacy.
ONE SIMPLE MESSAGE FAGGOTS
If it's 100% consistent, some media outlets may even actually SAY what is printed on the flier.

YOU CAME TO Sup Forums BECAUSE OF HATE

DON'T YOU OWE IT TO THE DEVIL TO PASS IT ON?

What's funny and sad about this campaign is you just know so many idiots and shills both are going to see this and go out and put up a bunch of super inflammatory hateful racist white supremacy posters and those are the only ones the media is going to talk about while the milquetoast "it's okay to be white" gets completely ignored.

We need to be as weak and pathetic as possible in order to appeal to normies. It's the only way to save the white race, goy.

is her point that maleness and whiteness are not impartial?

>Implying those idiots get out of the house.
Right.

I don't have a costume, and I spent all my money forgetting this was gonna happen but I'll still place the posters

I wouldn't be opposed to this, but not on the same day as what we're doing now.

@146771921

Milquetoast bullshit gets ignored because nobody cares about it. You need strength and a radical message, not gay "it's o-ok to be w-white" nonsense.

it's weak on purpose dumb nigger you should actually read the shit you're responding to

>implying (((nobody))) is motivated enough to actively counter your campaign
>implying anyone on Sup Forums gets out of the house
>implying people will bother to go out and put up your weaksauce forgettable posters for you instead of their own edgy all niggers must hang tongue my anus moonman meme

Godspeed user

presses heating up all over the world

Take this one, it looks better.

this is /bg/ black general now

faggy ass "black lives matter" varient

Forget to change your proxie, dick lips?

No it doesn't.
It looks like the equivalent of typing in all caps like niggers are want to do.

The others in this thread are all caps as well, genius

>all races are beautiful
nice try schlomo

DO NOT PUT THE POSTERS ON CAR WINDSHIELDS NO ONE LIKES HAVING SHIT PUT ON PRIVATE PROPERTY. GO PUBLIC PROPERTY ONLY

SHILLS

I agree with this. I definitely don't like shit put on my windshield.

Fucking glorious sight, user.

i bet there's nothing under that one sheet

Germania edition

remember, wait until oct 31 then put up as many as you can!

They know they have stopping this from happening, so what they're trying to do is to get us to dillute our own message as much as possible. What this will allow is a scapegoat for the media when reporting on it to simply say,
>Hate groups across the nation performed a flyer campaign to advocate for white supremacy.
If the message is 100% consistent, they can't so easily do this.

The shills absolutely hate this. Let's do it

Langemarck edition

The "It's ok to be white" thing is a psy-op. Don't fall for it.

Anyone with half a brain knows that's a horrible and counter-productive slogan.

Quebec edition

Thats kind of the point. It looks like a lefty meme so when they get mad they look stupid

>jihottie
>Minneapolis

Checks out

Juden raus

>If the message is 100% consistent, they can't so easily do this.

Synagogues generally have office equipment, including printers, so I wouldn't count on consistency.

Looks good in print.
I like the thin lettering because you have to be somewhat close enough to actually read what it says. It's better that individuals see it while by themselves as opposed to a group of people, where one of them points it out from a distance and everyone in the group feels compelled to social signal against it for normie approval.

i always find it weird when those rhetoric are in french. Its like a step more real

It's happening, mister Goldstein.

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

>Commonwealth Immigrants Act 1962

youtube.com/watch?v=bM8zYpUtBt4

>Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965

Baby Boomer Woodstock guidebook

>*Carpe diem , spend everything and mass plundering of white working class

>Avoid at all costs anything that relate with responsibility or honorable thing

>Destroy White culture and white history ,white identity so everyone act like yuppie hippie duppie Wiggers

>Encourage interracial relationships to Pollute gene pool so make sure future generation equally ugly and dumb

>Create Frankenstein made up by perpetual victim of POC, so sub-humanity can destroy rest of remain westerner's architecture

is that right? 'Correct'? I thought they were all saying 'okay'.

Why make generals about this? It's going to be easily subverted. Should have just kept it on discord faggots.

in that situation correct is much better. you can still say ok but it makes you look like a teenager

I disagree. We don't want any power out of this. It is just a voluntary event that we are participating in. If you don't like it, keep scrolling.

Uhu. French is used IRL.
English only spoken in movies and on the internet.

That flyer is not exactly French French though.
"Correct" sounds kinda weird in France, while in QC it just means "okay", I think.
In France that flyer would imply "non-white is the wrong answer". But that's just my best guess. I'm not a native speaker.

Wear white in the act

ok. I don't speak frog so I will take your word for it, but it makes me immediately think that if 'white = correct', then 'non-white = incorrect', and that's an easy line for the media to sell (and you know they would).

>If you don't like it, keep scrolling.
Didn't say or imply that. I'm just saying it'll be easy for some faggot lurker to print out other flyers just to troll this whole idea into the ground. Should have kept it private and invite only, now ANTIFA shills are going to print out more nazi propaganda calling for ethnic cleansing.

>Yes goyim, keep it secret and hidden
It's 5 words on a sheet of paper. Not complicated. The only discussion that needs to happen is calling out shills on here trying to modify it or shill their gay websites on it.

>implying this is not a jewish psy op trying to embarrass the white ethnics by not reporting on them and white nationalists get considered annoying by white moderates, as to cause a divide
also can non-whites join? i haet nigg3rs too

It's happening. Shit is goind down on october 31st, mark my words. I have printed 900 various editions of these words, and will drop them from high buildings throughout Malmö, Sweden.

This will be very hard for the media to claim as racist.

nah its not what it implies at all. I havent even thought about it before you brought it up.

They have the option of doing this and probably will, but why add to the inconsistency?
If it's 80% this one message and 20% random shit, that's better than 100% random that will simply be deemed as general white supremacy. There is no reason for us not to be as consistent as we can.

Can I get the discord link, OP's expired

sheeit

For those of you who are to paranoid to post flyer on your university campuses post flyers on lamp posts and traffic lights.

>autism
who says they won't nigger

discord gg/8c84us

The other thing is that it won't be JUST the media covering it. There will be lots of assmad shitskins on social media posting pictures of it on all their social media and if the majority of the fliers are this one message, that will come through.

nice honeypot