Koito is actually kinda cute

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=imn3HoDZXrw
mediafire.com/download/uq3uej1kn7t8d99/desktop wallpaper.7z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to marry that hottie.

Jeez, you don't hold back

She is simply perfect.

I'm considering watching this shit for her, do I do it?

She managed to ruin an already bad show.

Nope. Her episodes are just as boring as she is.

I haven't watched this yet. Is it good? What's it about

Koito a shit

I wish she was more interesting, though.

wizards fucking around

So what are the major differences between the anime and the LN?

The best episode is 7 and I don't know why, but I think of it as a Koito episode. It had some great Koitos.

How can i look EXACTLY like Koito?

No one read the LN so no one knows.

>The biggest difference is the changes between Ruupa to Enigma and Alayashiki. Alayashiki is just as evil in the LN, but instead of experimenting on phantoms, they actually experimented on humans in the LN. Haruhiko was one of these test subjects, codename ART, and they spliced his summoning ability straight into his DNA making him an artificial ability user. Then they forced Haruhiko into summoning Ruupa, which is his repressed love for his mother taking human form. In the LN, Haruhiko has his memories sealed, later revealed to be by Touko, and Ruupa is imprisoned inside Alayashiki until she breaks out. In the anime this of course is changed to him summoning Ruru instead as a kid. Ruupa and Enigma have the exact same abilities though and their plot line doesnt really change too much after this point. They both try to steal Haruhiko's power in order to destroy the world but what Ruupa really wants to do is super crazy. She wants to destroy the entire world, summon a new one using Haruhiko's ability and in the new world, become Haruhiko's real mother and give birth to him. This is possible because in the LN Haruhiko is a lot stronger, his abilities are bordering on reality warping tier granted the anime hasn't scratched his full potential. Super crazy but remember that Ruupa is the physical form of Haruhiko's Oedipus Complex. Haruhiko defeats Ruupa/Enigma and everyone lives happily ever after. End of volume 1.

Generic magic battle school, but done by kyoani.

Genuine quality animation, mildly interesting setting, neat character designs, flat and boring characters, and a whole lack of subsistence.

She was pretty boring in Aldnoah.Zero too.

>no Ruru
It's shit.

So basically KyoAni only took the general idea and made a monster of the week version of Kyokai

Rayet is Koito done right

Some of the girls are top tier waifu material.

I've been looking at this picture for an hour now. How can one girl be so perfect?

Some?

Waifu means nothing anymore.

Episode 11 was simply the best.

She's definitely a visual treat.

No matter how long you stare she won't be real

KyoAni are damn good at interiors.

depiction of child molestation is illegally

both are good girls stuck in shit shows

Pretty much, but I wouldn't call the setting mildly interesting. I'd just say it was uninteresting.

It's fun.

It's bonerrific.

All except Reina

>roach better than Reina
I am a Coitus man but thats quite some shitty taste.

The fuck, she's the most wife-material out of all of them.

If you close your eyes you'll see Reina's personality.

Shit taste

She even knows she's not attractive.

Her gestures are worth x3 more than the other characters at least

Theme of Reina
youtube.com/watch?v=imn3HoDZXrw

What about this Reina?

I really liked her too.

Koito is not only cute, but she's the hottest as well.

I'm having lewd thoughts about Koito!

Imma posting some gay shit

last one

Ruru best girl, thread can end now.

Nekoito

I liked her the best in Xam'd.

thanks. I love flat art/ photo minimalism. I've got an entire folder full of that stuff

upload and share it now

okay does it work
mediafire.com/download/uq3uej1kn7t8d99/desktop wallpaper.7z