Has anyone here ever heard of overpopulation...

Has anyone here ever heard of overpopulation? How can you advocate for large white families when there's already too many humans for the planet to sustain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5VBEh638-aE&index=6&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQvwafbRO-mJAcwHsDf5WCro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jewish whore of babylon

We are not over populated with white people. It is all the other people who are over populated

Jewish whore of babylon

The Jews conned white people into cutting back their birth rate.

Then the Jews bring in HOARDS of 3rd world trash to take their place - cuz with the lower birthrate "Social Security", the inter generational ponzi scheme, fails.

What now? You want whites to go back to the original argument? How stupid is that. You let the cat out of the bag. It's not about limiting the population of white people, it's about their genocide.

because the overpopulation comes from shitskins who have 4-8 children

Man is what he is, a wild animal with the will to survive, and (so far) the ability, against all competition. Unless one accepts that, anything one says about morals, war, politics—you name it—is nonsense. Correct morals arise from knowing what man is—not what do-gooders and well-meaning old Aunt Nellies would like him to be. The universe will let us know—later—whether or not Man has any "right" to expand through it. In the meantime the M.I. will be in there, on the bounce and swinging, on the side of our own race.

>already too many humans for the planet to sustain

Tomato sauce please

More whites less everything else

I agree we should let the African population bubble to pop.

Good post op

Malthus?
That you?

You fucking again - You are the dumbest mother fucker on this earth - and you are so goddamn at math. Why dont you go kill yourself and save the earth from stupid people.

Or wait - why dont you prove the earth is overpopulated like I have asked you several fucking times to do- and then I explained toyou several fucking times why it isn't overpopulated. And then you post the same goddamn thread again. You are fucking vile piece of cumguzzling necrospremia!

Firstly citation needed that the planet couldn't support a population twice the size it is now.

Second, it isn't white people living beyond their natural environment.
2 Billion Africans - the state of Africa
1.2 (or 1.6) Billion Arabs - the state of the middle East
Over a billion Chinese - the state of China
Over a billion poo''s - the state of pooland and surrounding pooland.

Whites less than 900 million spread over a wide area - the West is the best.

Those are the facts.

Overpopulation is a probelm in non-white countries, that strip their natural resources and nature beyond its capacity for self-recovery, thus causing continous ecological disasters and spurring migration ot other places.

If humanity is to survive the next few centuries and preserve what we have left of natural wildlife, these numbers will need to be reduced.

tell the indians and chinese to stop breeding

Has anyone here ever heard of overpopulation? How can you advocate for large hispanic or african families when there's already too many humans for the planet to sustain?

how do I achieve this look

Because life is competition and suicide doesn't interest me. Go complain to India and China, I'm sure your incessant whining will stop them dead in their tracks.

Expel all subhumans from Europe and all of a sudden there's no overpopulation problem

Nice feet

There's too many non whites, mostly thanks to misdirected christcucks and liberals.

>thing my Jewish overlords tell me

The earth can support the current population and more. That said the make more white babies meme is one of the dumber things to come out of white nationalism. The solution is not to outbreed shitskins; it's to keep them out of our countries while naturally drawing down or populations and automating labor.

/thread

This post reeks of JIDF

>make more white babies meme is one of the dumber things to come out of white nationalism

Except white replacement rate in europe is below 2.0, which is needed for long-term equilibrium and for sustainability of current pensions and economic system.

If you don't want to find yourself with a nation of old people who get overrun by niggers, you need young blood, all the time.

The earth continues to sustains over 7 billion humens.

California alone produces enough food to feed the whole world, and has enough land mass to fit the entire population. India grows enough food to feed the entire world, let's rats eat most all of it. India has enough land mass for 3× the entire planets population to live comfortably. Over population is a myth.

>humans

Like I said, automate production. You constantly hear talk of how jobs are all going to disappear due to automation, then we have this parallel problem of aging populations. In reality the two problems solve each other.

Except aging population has no capacity for self-replacement, on top of the debt burden generated by past generations, and with sub-replacement fertility it becomes harder to generate the necessary demand for all of your lovely automation - you need more white children right now just to stay afloat, as we are on a downward slope already.

99,9% of the world is water. Just grow gils you tits.

Op is a kike.
Overpopulation is a Africa / Asia problem

That's the point. Population decreases over a few generations, but production increases or stays the same, ensuring that the old folks will be taken care of until they die. The debt issue could be a problem, but it's a bookkeeping problem not a problem involving real goods and people. Eventually the population will stabilize at a much reduced size with more wealth and space for everyone.

Whites are 8% of the world population and declining. All other races are increasing. All other races the problem. How do you morally justify the majority races such as Africans, Indians, and East Asians reproducing while whites a worldwide minority are declining?

Everyone on earth can be housed in Texas.

>Genocide niggers
>Make space for white families
>Problem solved

Fucking Leaf

>Eventually the population will stabilize at a much reduced size with more wealth and space for everyone.

Except you missed the part where sub-replacement rates create space for the great unwashed masses that will rush in as soon as the lefties open the floodgates for them "cuz we need workerz".
You are talking about perfect market conditions that are from a textbook and ignore the fact that Europe is under political, cultural, economic and demographic siege.

>The solution is not to outbreed shitskins; it's to keep them out of our countries
Or do you really think white nationalists can pump out enough kids to outbreed Abdullah and Fatima?

It doesn't matter, because it isn't going to happen anyway.

The world isn't overpopulated and you deserve a knife in your belly for implying that it is. Shitskins and 80 IQ mudslimes are what we have in overabundance.

If you ever open your faggot mouth to me in public, I'll kill you. Stay silent, stay on the internet, and stay Canadian, homo.

SPBP

Real nice OC if that's yours. Had to stare at that for a second. Kind of a nice guy attitude propaganda. No threats of impending megadeath of non-whites in europe.
>youtube.com/watch?v=5VBEh638-aE&index=6&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQvwafbRO-mJAcwHsDf5WCro

old women cannot self replace we could have government sponsored grandpa creampies

God do I want to fuck her.

fking leaf

The problem isn't large white families, it's large black families in Africa.

Whites are the world minority. White countries make enough food to sustain themselves.

They only import tropical fruits and spices they can survive without.

White countries tend to be in the northern hemisphere and away from Tropical Rainforests.

How can there be too many white people when the white people are the least strained for resources?

It is a problem. I think whites should have three kids at most, but heavily limit immigration at the same time. I think ideal size of human population would be around a billion or so.

>muh planet

Simple, for every white or asian born, drop a bomb on africa

I answer with "kill more brown people"
It's usually well received

To keep proportional significance.

White people make more food than they consume. Rhodesia is a cautionary tale of what happens when white people are eliminated.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

That was a meme by Kinsey, who spread a slew of other degenerate papers on sexual behaviors, which is why we are where we are.

I would like to know more.

Offset white births with non-white deaths.

In any case, it's a moot point because we have to proliferate whites no matter what.

I would hate fuck her so bad

because the overpopulation isn't happening in europe and america where white people live

It's simple. We gas the race traitors and non whites.

Summed it up perfectly.

op just got murdered /thread

Overpopulation is a myth

yes it fucking is.

if every non-white vanished today, the world could just barely support all the white people that exist today.

overpopulation occurs when everyone can't own enough land to live the pastoral life with plenty of space. it's not when 'we can't squeeze one more human onto earth' because it's not just better to have more people. there's an ideal population size where everything will be the most beautiful and happy as possible, where more would start crowding.

Britain can probably healthily sustain 1-2 million people.

Did anyone else here play the game Fate of the World? It's 100% propaganda, kind of hilariously obviously in some ways, but it left me feeling very disappointed by that obviousness. I was left with an unfulfilled desire to see a more believable simulation model in operation.
If high-norm civilization collapses due to climate or resource limits, overpopulation isn't going to be a problem for much longer. People will get brutal in preference to losing their high norms. Resource limits will make people turn brutal to stretch resources. Eco-genocide much?
Well, wait. No. I think I'm only describing what would happen in the third world. First world nations, where not overrun by third worlder neomajorities, would gladly focus tight and work with their communities to prosper in spite of the strain.
It's strange. The communities that are constantly overtly concerned for each other are the ones that go to shit in crisis. I guess it's a difference of who people are in the dark.

Because Niggers are breeding at Malthusian rates, Whites are dying out.

We call this dysgenics.

I'll bite
Explain to me how this many violent, uneducated, lazy niggers mooching about is sustainable.

African population growth is forecast to speed up over the decades to come. With a fertility number of 7.19 children per woman Niger has the world's highest birth rate. In Asia the regional differences are much larger. Afghanistan ranks second in the world with the average woman giving birth to 6.62 children.

I'd put the "We have this thread every day" image, but we literally have this thread, word for word, every day, always from a Leaf, with the exact same image.
You need subtlety.

Large white families everyone else genocided.

>Has anyone here ever heard of overpopulation?

zero population growth (((ZPG))) was bullshit then and it's bullshit now

>one post by this ID
Fucking newfags

its a myth. Grain production alone could feed well over 10billion people, all food together 20 billion.

Now take into account how far agriculture will have progressed when we finally reach 20 billion and there wont be any problems at all.

You could easily triple the population of the planet, and feed everyone with an organic diet with just a few changes in how we grow food.

Overpopulation is a meme

Technology has continually increased the earths carrying capacity and we can probably have billions more on earth no problem

The us and Canadian population would be declining if it weren't for immigration.

Lose a few inches, then go on a heavy cut but don't work out.

Don't worry Jews are dying out so we don't have to!

Because it's not happening in white countries, it's happening in the third world.

The first world was in population decline, which is completely natural and optimal for our standard of living, until recent pushes for mass immigration.

With mass immigration to the first world you have third worlders having large families and exacerbating issues that will occur here from pollution, city overcrowding, continuing to source clean water, etc.

Pick 5 random people from earth. 1 guaranteed chink. 1 pajeet. The rest random Asians and brown people and one half-white.