Trump Withdolding some JFK records

WTF I hate Trump now

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/26/about-2800-jfk-records-to-be-released-others-delayed-white-house-says.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey there rabbi

Could be 12D Mahjong. Holding the records back is going to make everyone think there is something worth hiding and increase the interest and coverage.

Thats a lie its all getting released op a fag

Breaking news, op is a fag

Is this true?

or something better landed on his desk.

uranium one insider gag order lifted today, when everyone said it never would be removed.

huh.

wonder.

..and Drumpf is a lying bastard.
but that part is hardly news, is it

Source or slide jack.

Media is spinning off. Msm is on cia side.

It's from CNN, so of course it's not

you mean the intelligence agencies are blocking the release in full and now's your chance to blame it on Trump.

Can you smell the desperation?

nice try kike shill its on fox too

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/26/about-2800-jfk-records-to-be-released-others-delayed-white-house-says.html

this.

play the scenario in your head:
cia says "what do you want, trump?"
trump: "lift the gag order on the uranium one informant"
cia: done. media, run with that, burn the dnc down.
trump, 24 hours later: ok, public, here's the jfk files, thanks for burning the dnc.
cia/msm: wut.

Roger Stone
wrong AGAIN
what a surprise.

>..blame it on trump
'The 1992 act, which was signed by President George H.W. Bush and required the government to release the remaining documents within 25 years’ time, also stipulated that the president is the only person who can stop any of the documents from being released.'
- is that too long for you flower, or did you grasp that last sentence? THERE IS FUCKING NO_ONE ELSE RESPONSIBLE FOR BLOCKING SHIT HERE OTHER THAN THAT FAT LYING CUNT.

Oh so it's impossible to break the law now?

fox is fake news exhibit A.

7g Intergallontic chezz.
Nah but really he’s making it look like the CIA is trying hard AF to hide docs

He has to sign off or abstain from signing off on documents before releasing them or not. He has to get these documents from the agencies. The agencies have yet to send over the documents. He didn't do anything yet.

CIA niggers threatened to assassinate Trump

Wow. Trump lied. What a surprise.

If only there had been a viable alternative.

Still better than Hillary. As long as Trump isn't president, I'll never get sent to an
>Educational entertainment camp designed to encourage you to become more progressive

Weird, this made me loose hope... I’m starting to feel like I did during obama... just watching the calendar until the next guy.

This is some KGB-style manipulation.

In his book "Spymaster", Oleg Kalugin talks about some of the sneaky shit the KGB used to pull while secretly operating in the United States.

For example... they would go out and spray paint swastika's on synagogues. Then, the next morning, they would come back and take pictures, so they could write articles in the Soviet Union about how much religious persecution there was in the US.

So how does it apply to this image?

Well, this image seems to have been created specifically to "trigger" what the left thinks the average Sup Forums reader is like.

But is it? I think it's just off enough to be obvious.

Example.... when have you EVER heard anyone on Sup Forums talk about the US army "dying for Israel"?

Not to mention I don't see a lot of Glass-steagall fans popping up around here.

So what we have here is an image, created by the left, attempting to disguise itself as an image created by the right, for the purpose of trying to create a gap between Trump and his supporters.

some bodyguard or something in his 80's is probably still alive and documents including him being withheld so conspiracy tards don't go hunting him down cause his names in spooky jfk files

last week the liberal media was all like "jfk files to be released but here's why there's nothing new in them", next week it'll be all "WHAT IS DRUMPF TRYING TO HIDE". like clockwork

Kek I just saw the Assad pic in there fucking sg FAGGOTS are the worst lol. So mad dumb sand nigger worshipping whites be mad while trump butt rapes ISIS

>when have you ever heard anyone on this board describe the army as dying for israel

How are you enjoying your first day on Sup Forums?

There were literally over a dozen candidates.

>Being this new

I don't think you're entirely correct.

Yes, there's the anti-jew thing every day. And when it's brought up it's tied to Hollywood, the media, and politicians.

But I don't think I've ever heard it as an attack on the military.

newfag, familiar with the term 'shill'?

what you're describing is a shill; we do battle with shills all day/every day. and we shit down their throats (but those scat loving niggerfucks can't get enough; as they always come back for more -- and we give it to them).

if you're going to last around here, you've got to learn how to spot a shiller and shit down their throat.

Like I said, enjoy your first day here.

The CIA can't afford to reveal that CIA niggers killed JFK under orders from kikes.

NOT MY PRESIDENT!
>Just kidding. Fuck that sickly degenerate Democrat fucker. Who cares who killed him as long as he stays dead.

Yes truly someday eventually in the future something will happen. Trust in the zionist!

It was released.

2800 files released. 300 withheld. We'll see what the big fucking deal is in 180 days. Also get fucked op.

They'll all be release eventually. The ones they are withholding will be heavily redacted though. Like unreadable levels of redacted.

2edgy4skool

*** /JFK/ GENERAL ***

LET'S KEEP IT IN ONE THREAD TO MAKE OUR EFFORTS MORE EFFECTIVE

MIGRATE:

Trump isn't blocking the release of the documents.The CIA and NSA say that remaining doucments may compromise national security and doing a 180 day review before releasing the last of the documents. It is out of Trump's hands unfortuneately.

>It is out of Trump's hands unfortuneately.

The release date was defined under law for the last 25 years.
The Trump administration is breaking the law.
These documents were to have been screened before today's date for release today,
but of course this is another aspect of the Trump admin incompetence.

By law they have to release 100% of the JFK archives by yesterday!

They didn't do it, now they wanna delay till April next year. If the government breaks the law, who charges them with a crime? Can US citizens bring the government to court?

>'stipulated that the president is -the only- person who can stop any of the documents from being released.'
You are not even reading the post your replied to, Trump is LITERALLY THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN BLOCK RELEASE OF THESE DOCS. THE CIA KNEW THIS DATE WAS AGREED 25 YEARS AGO.

CIA / whoever WOULD BE breaking the law if they didn't release them without Trumps agreement to block. I'd disagree with in that 'Trump is actually breaking the law' in conspiring with the CIA / whoever to block the release, HOWEVER, hes a slimy fucking liar, he stated he was going to release them, its all BS, and, don't fucking tell me this is not Trump BS, because it has been clear for TWENTY-FIVE FUCKING YEARS this should have been done, and that hes blocking it now, it is scandalous. Treating the public and the law like a piece of inconvenient dogshit, fuckers dead to me, done, end.