/wg/ thread got deleted?

Yet slide threads that break the board sticky remain

What did (((they))) mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2017/10/23/final-white-lives-matter-event-page/
youtube.com/watch?v=4WKrJsdN2uk
youtube.com/watch?v=AanxYZRGViU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love how it's OKAY the be white. They can't attack that.

We're with you.

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

Yes, but why would mods want to hide/sabotage such a brilliant plan? Trigger the anti white left and make them expose themselves. How is that not Sup Forums related? Why delete?

>It's
>Okay
>To
>Be
>White

user if u have links or pasta for the old bread, please post them! I don't, sadly, but more anons should be aware of this brilliant plan

see you on tuesday

It's Okay To Be White

Because the MODS are compromised. This place is CIA or worse

Hey, OP, is it okay for ME to be white?

God bless you superior. Go fourth and carry out the white lords will.

occidentaldissent.com/2017/10/23/final-white-lives-matter-event-page/

Date: Saturday, October 28th

Locations: Shelbyville, TN and Murfreesboro, TN.

Description: The purpose of the White Lives Matter rallies will be to protest the ongoing problem of refugee resettlement in Middle Tennessee and to draw attention to the recent Emanuel Samson church shooting in Antioch and the way this explosive story has been buried by the national media. The tragic events in Antioch, which was retaliation for the Dylann Roof shooting in Charleston, illustrated that the national media only cares about pushing its false narrative of White racism and black victimhood.

We also want to express our anger at the Trump administration which recently took Sudan off the travel ban list the day of the Antioch church shooting. It also followed up by announcing an “America First Refugee Program” which means dumping 45,000 refugees a year in places like Middle Tennessee while not saying a word when a Sudanese refugee who failed to assimilate goes on a rampage. The Trump administration has also failed to build the border wall and is working with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer to pass a new version of the DREAM Act amnesty. Finally, we want to discuss the state of our movement and how we will move forward from here.

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

For those out of the loop, the plan is:

>Print off copies of image in OP

>Post them in visible public spaces on Halloween (while in costume for anonymity

>Sit back and watch as shitlibs take the bait, exposing themselves as anti white

Why do I give a fuck what that Jew Swift has to say? Just because she has blue eyes doesn't make her any less jewish. Retards always ignore this.

Mods are gods. Too bad Sup Forums is atheist.

They were deleting all the HWNDU threads too. I got banned for two days a single post in those threads.

>pol has to make it's safe space on his own board
what have we become
too many rapefugees from leddit came

literally the same thing that happens to europe is happening to pol

>Locations: Shelbyville, TN and Murfreesboro, TN.
>Description: The purpose of the White Lives Matter rallies will be to protest the ongoing problem of refugee resettlement in Middle Tennessee and to draw attention to the recent Emanuel Samson church shooting in Antioch and the way this explosive story has been buried by the national media. The tragic events in Antioch, which was retaliation for the Dylann Roof shooting in Charleston, illustrated that the national media only cares about pushing its false narrative of White racism and black victimhood.
>We also want to express our anger at the Trump administration which recently took Sudan off the travel ban list the day of the Antioch church shooting. It also followed up by announcing an “America First Refugee Program” which means dumping 45,000 refugees a year in places like Middle Tennessee while not saying a word when a Sudanese refugee who failed to assimilate goes on a rampage. The Trump administration has also failed to build the border wall and is working with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer to pass a new version of the DREAM Act amnesty. Finally, we want to discuss the state of our movement and how we will move forward from here.
Locations: Shelbyville, TN and Murfreesboro, TN.

Description: The purpose of the White Lives Matter rallies will be to protest the ongoing problem of refugee resettlement in Middle Tennessee and to draw attention to the recent Emanuel Samson church shooting in Antioch and the way this explosive story has been buried by the national media. The tragic events in Antioch, which was retaliation for the Dylann Roof shooting in Charleston, illustrated that the national media only cares about pushing its false narrative of White racism and black victimhood.

Who is telling you its not

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

^those are the "dos", now for some don'ts

>Don't alter the message in any way, only those 5 words and NOTHING else

>No links

>No symbols or pics

Just the plain text in OP, ABSOLUTELY nothing else.

This plan, if executed well, will deal a great deal of damage to the left

Is this REALLY what you believe in OP? Another ride on the sage and slide.

>it's okay to be a cumskin

Ok to be white not ok to be a nazi retard.

lol cumskins arent going to fight for shit

its OK to be white

Stop pushing this faggot slogan. It sounds weak. This is a Jew job if I've ever seen one. Its BETTER to be white.

>checked

THIS.
Sup Forums is under some delusion that white people are under attack

>whites still hold the majority of power (from politicians to CEOs)
>whites have a higher population than anytime in history

It's not only OKAY to be white, it's pretty great.

Look Mom I posted it again.

Remember 60% of Sup Forums are crypto Jews

Thanks for the help anons, the shills are really not fond of this idea. I wonder why? Really makes you think.

Probably because it is a low piece of deceptive propaganda that is supposed to conflate pride with who you are with hatred.

>cumskin

This attempt at a term of abuse always gives me a chuckle.
It's funny how nig nogs and shitskins are oblivious to the fact that White people are absolutely immune to racial taunts.

Stupid fucking niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=4WKrJsdN2uk

top left is literally my dream girl

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

A much better flier that also comes from a position of weakness would be:

Save the White Race

Notice how desperate the shills are to detail this thread. Remember, don't feed them (you)s, and most importantly:

>IT'S
>OKAY
>TO
>BE
>WHITE

youtube.com/watch?v=AanxYZRGViU

The only people who think it's propaganda to say "Hey, it's okay to be white and I'm proud to be white" are leftists. Has nothing to do with hate, it has everything to do with making a point that whites are literally the only race that come under fire for saying that exact sentence. Insert "black", "asian", "literally any other race" and it's fine. It's throwing their double standard in their face and the left hates it.

hecked

Heh

Confirmed

good get

>RACE DOUBLE STANDARDS BTFO

KEK CONFIRMS YOU CAN BE RACIST AGAINST WHITES

noticed. they really do hate it.

Good GET. :)

Found a better one OP,tell me what you think.

You're an autist who doesn't understand how lame and weak you're making the white race look with your slogan.

Lurk more before trying to speak for Sup Forums, faggot.

Czeched

You cumskinworshippers are so cringey

Checked
Fucked

I'm Ugandan and proud to be
Not so sure about the other nigger races desu

Impressive

>go to twitter
>search "white people"
>search "black people"
>see current societal narritive

Shills will strawman the poster, coaxing you to pick a less neutral, more "volatile" slogan. The brilliance of the approved slogan is that it is completely innocuous, yet will undoubtedly illicit a reaction from anti white Marxists, exposing them for what they are

>It's ok to be white

>I'm proud to be white

Those are two very different phrases. The second one is good, the first one is not.

wew kek

Got banned for replying to a "raid thread"

Die Juden are here..

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.