Varg = Lying Fraud?

Varg is clearly either a delusional moron, or he has an obscure agenda. Most white people are Christian. His videos have been alienating white Christians while promulgating European Paganism with an Amish-like lifestyle. Here's why this is stupid: You are not going to have some Pagan revival in which mass amounts of secular and Christian whites convert to Paganism. Varg thinks that 1% of the white population (the Pagans) can viably derail globalism and halt white genocide solely. In addition, he promotes the Amish-like lifestyle. While you are living on your farm, milking cows with your 5 children, the Chinese are rapidly advancing their military apparatus. Keep teaching (educating?) your children in sword combat. I'm sure it will come in handy against contemporary nuclear weapons, tanks, and fighter jets.
In 2014, Varg was charged 8000 euros for inciting racial hatred. This is a very lenient punishment for France. It is believed that he was compromised by the police at that moment. Varg’s objective, in compliance with the police, is to portray the right in such a way to distance moderates and conservatives from ethno-nationalism. Since the “hate speech” incident, Varg has made a drastic shift to the right: He goes as far as saying that brown-eyed individuals have a polluted genome and are not white. Therefore, they cannot be a part of the fight for western civilization. Not even Nazi Germany resorted to such extreme measures. These brown-eyed people are your siblings, children, cousins, friends, and perhaps yourself. You can deny the facts all you want, but your emotions don’t change the truth: Varg is a money-hoarding fraud.

Other urls found in this thread:

historyreviewed.com
youtu.be/KCwG13K7TAo
youtu.be/Sz42hBg4jys
youtu.be/MV1sVDU9E2E
youtube.com/watch?v=fFoXKLCpq2g
youtube.com/watch?v=ObmCzalA_Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=ldiUnQ-PILc
youtube.com/watch?v=IyMFsWDKOa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Most white people are Christian.
No they aren't.

Varg is a meme.
Sidenote, I don't think the Chinks have any interest in invading us.

>Since the “hate speech” incident, Varg has made a drastic shift to the right: He goes as far as saying that brown-eyed individuals have a polluted genome and are not white.
And this is false. He wrote these same views in the 90s.

>Most white people are snow kikes.
Most white people don't practice their native religion. Is that not a cause for alarm?

>Amish-like lifestyle
Did you know that people were living like this before snow kikedom?

>You are not going to have some Pagan revival in which mass amounts of secular and snow kikes convert to Paganism.
What is the end of Kali Yuga?

>Varg thinks that 1% of the white population (the Pagans) can viably derail globalism
Globalism will derail itself, and people who are self-sustainable won't be on that train.

>Keep teaching (educating?) your children in sword combat.
Varg advocates for firearms proficiency.

>nuclear weapons, tanks, and fighter jets
>Going nuclear on a villagein a forest
>Tanks are super effective at traversing their gun in forests
>Fighter pilots have laser vision that can magically see through foliage.
Forest combat will primary be infantry combat with support.

>shilling e-celebs
Go away.

At some point Christcuks are going to have to accept that they lost whites and not the other way around. You can lick nigger feet and demand all white countries turn brown then be all shocked and appalled that whites are losing interest in your ideas.

Yeah they are retard. And snowniggers aren't white.

Varg has too much pride. He desperately wants his team to be the winning one. This is a game where you have to change teams constantly
ps black sun

What's up with the high concentration of anti-varg threads recently?

Good post

Varg wants you to prepare for when/if the system collapses. What's wrong with that? Don't you think it's pathetic that billions of people are incapable of taking care of themselves, and only live because the system allows them to? Stop being an untermensch and start being an übermensch.

Do you have to run around in the woods in maille when the system collapses? Do you have to worship Odin?

I don't give criminals the time of day.

Criminals don't get an opinion, and neither do heretics.

>Criminals don't get an opinion
Varg is only a criminal if by Jewish law.

>When roaches and mongols have done more for Europe than Christianity

historyreviewed.com

FUCK VARG
U
C
K

V
A
R
G

go check this nibba

WE

fuck it, i roll.

WUZ

CRUSADERS

im scared

YOU VARG RETARDS NEED TO FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING PSEUDO LEFTIST SANDNIGGER LOVERS.

>Do you have to run around in the woods in maille when the system collapses?
No but you should be able to provide necessities for youself and your family. What would you do if stores stopped providing food? You would starve in a week. What would you do if a natural disaster hit your area? Just look at puerto rico, millions of people crying for aid because of their own incapabilites to take care of themselves.
>Do you have to worship Odin?
I personally don't have any good arguments or opinions for that question, but I think Varg recently made a video explaining why he thinks we should go back to paganism. Personally I don't think paganism is very important, but you should still not be a christian. Christianity was created to weaken and replace paganism. Christianity is a poison.

No energy drinks for a month.

You are stupid if you think varg thinks paganism is going to derail globalism
Varg philosophy is easy to understand take the rural pill and let the cities crumble because he understands having a individual view is illegal. .
the fact that he chose paganism is his option doesn't mean you have to accept it ..
Paganism is just like any belief system it has it's moral laws that shape a human mind ..
It's not a utopia system rather a struggle to strengthen system based upon natural law at it's most raw understanding ..
He is basically a prepper for the future that doesn't want to rely on government or modern anything

roll

What's with all the Varg threads lately?

get in here

Rolling.

please dont give me a 2 please dont give me a 2 please dont give me a fucking 2

I guess we'll see how this goes

>stop using social media
EZ, something I already don't do.

You know, you can be right wing and not agree with the alt-right without being a lizard people agent trying to undermine the latter.

he is delusional and almost certainly psychotic, this isn't news to anyone

Sheeeiiiiii

get fucked christcuck

Look at this post. Does anyone think this isn't a fucking kike? Seriously how deluded would a pagan have to be to say this?

test

stop rolling singles

>oonga boonga we wuz vikangz
>literacy, civilization, and interacting with people is DA JOOS!
>Christcucks are weak, Odin stronk, but whites became Christian

yes

>most white people are Christian
Morons are not White
Cowards are not White
Jews are not White
If you are Christian and White, you are a moron, a coward, or a Jew.

But if you say the alt-right is a joke ur a jew

It's objectively provable sweetie

We all know who you are and I will not engage with you.

Not it's not cupcake

Shills really desperate about Varg, uh?

WHY AREN'T YOU HONEST FOR ONCE AND TALK ABOUT WHEN THE POLICE RAIDED HIS HOME AT NIGHT WITH NO WARRANT. AFTER SEARCHING HIS HOUSE AND ARRESTING HIM AND HIS PREGNANT WIFE THEY ADMITTED THEY HAD NOTHING ON HIM.

Get your shit together shill. You are ridiculous right now.

>put people in bogs for the shameful crime of being gay
>shlomostein academia says your religion is gay lolololol

In assessing Kristian Vikernes' credibility and competence in any regard, always consider the following:

>1. He himself left behind the only piece of evidence linking him to the murder of Oystein Aarseth, a recording contract which he himself signed and dated on the day of the murder, after using the contract as a ruse to gain access to Aarseth's apartment.

>2. After being confronted with this blunder, he changed his story from outright denial to self-defense, despite that fact that the bulk of Aarseth's wounds were inflicted from behind, indicating Aarseth was fleeing his attacker.

>3. Despite being armed with an automatic rifle, Vikernes immediately surrendered to police after they cornered him following a prison escape and carjacking.

Kristian Vikernes is a coward and a fucking imbecile. Why anyone listens to a word he says, even mockingly, is beyond me.

KIKEKIKEKIKEKIKE

Christianity helped Rome to fall
Christianity caused countless massacres of Europeans from the 300's to the 1600's
Christianity made us attempt to civilize Africa. Now Africa is going to have 4 billion niggers poised to invade us in 30 years.
Islam only exists because it was Inspired by Christianity.
The mongols destroyed the capeability of the Muslims to conquer us.

can you fuck off with your eceleb bullshit already

kek

>Hitler: Christianity is the basis of the entire morality of Germany
youtu.be/KCwG13K7TAo

>Hitler: We will defend Christianity
youtu.be/Sz42hBg4jys

>Hitler: We will never forsake God
youtu.be/MV1sVDU9E2E

>Hitler: God created our Volk
youtube.com/watch?v=fFoXKLCpq2g

>I need a sky daddy to cuddle me up to his big pulsating daddycock
>everyone was brutal but I will give no sources
Fuck. Off.

K sweatty

>Christianity helped Rome to fall
Rome fell because it was a giant empire full of different races and people. Jews even had full citizenship you know. For the last 200 years of the empire, the Romans devalued their currency so bad, they stopped accepting their own coins while collecting taxes. They had to keep putting down rebellions and their currency wasn't worth anything so eventually the barbarians that made up most of their army just decided to take land instead of worthless coins. Rome was already degenerate and failing before Christianity ever came.

>Christianity caused countless massacres of Europeans from the 300's to the 1600's
Yeah I forgot Europe was full of peaceful hippies before Christianity kek
>Christianity made us attempt to civilize Africa. Now Africa is going to have 4 billion niggers poised to invade us in 30 years.
Pagans wouldn't try to colonize anywhere? They colonized Iceland and tried to in Greenland and North America. Hard to say what pagans would do when Europe started to get overpopulated.
>Islam only exists because it was Inspired by Christianity.
If it wasn't Islam it would've been the Huns or some other group invading Europe.
>The mongols destroyed the capeability of the Muslims to conquer us.
Kek no they didn't you fuckin retard. A lot of those mongols and various steppe tribes converted to Islam and filled their armies to attack Christian lands.

These are the vast majority of the sources. I fyou want to look into more all you have to to is grab ANY standardfare college level textbook on paganism. For serious students. And read the index for festivals and rites. Or read the introduction on Ortopraxy of Paganism

And this one

Where the hell do you think I am getting this from? Do you really think I would talk about something that you could not find EASILY? If you know where to look. Just get an indepth book like hundreds of pages long on Greek paganism and Roman paganism one separate for each AND JUST READ IT. If you JUST READ These things from Academics and Primary sources like pausanias and Strabo and Plutarch YOU WOULD KNOW PLENTY

lmao I was reading his blog before he got arrested in 2013 and he was saying that same shit there

(((leftypol))) detected
Fuck off to your containment board you lit tranny

Varg couldn't be more wrong in the video this is quoted from.

The Renaissance was underway for over a century before the Turks finished off the Byzantines. The exchange between the Italians and Greeks was freely done.

A more compelling case could be made that the Fourth Crusade against the Byzantines caused the Renaissance to occur than what Varg claims.

rollin since most of this is easy

>People take Count Grisnak of Darkthrone seriously
>People take Varg Vikernes of BURZUM seriously
top fucking kek. He's just some edgy suburban kid from Norway who made a few pretty good BM records in the 90s, burned some churches, and killed a guy over a shitty record deal.

Wow she's really cute

>Rome fell because it was a giant empire full of different races and people. Jews even had full citizenship you know. For the last 200 years of the empire, the Romans devalued their currency so bad, they stopped accepting their own coins while collecting taxes. They had to keep putting down rebellions and their currency wasn't worth anything so eventually the barbarians that made up most of their army just decided to take land instead of worthless coins. Rome was already degenerate and failing before Christianity ever came.
I didn't say Christianity caused Rome's collapse, I said it contributed.

>Yeah I forgot Europe was full of peaceful hippies before Christianity kek
Nobody ever massacred their own tribes before Christianity

>Pagans wouldn't try to colonize anywhere? They colonized Iceland and tried to in Greenland and North America. Hard to say what pagans would do when Europe started to get overpopulated.
Colonise? Certainly. Attempt to civilize? Not a fucking chance. Only Christianity could make an Aryan think of a nigger as his brother.

>If it wasn't Islam it would've been the Huns or some other group invading Europe.
Yes but they would've eventually given up and settled down or been defeated and driven out.

>Kek no they didn't you fuckin retard. A lot of those mongols and various steppe tribes converted to Islam and filled their armies to attack Christian lands.
The Golden Horde =/= The Mongols in their proper Imperial age. The mongols were pagan when they rekt Baghdad.

>if you want to learn the TRUTH about anything not endorsed by Yeshua bar Yosefstein-Bergowitz, you have to consult my rabbi-I mean (((professor)))

it's prolly that lit tranny, this one is based in the UK

fucking degenerates, all they do is try to mass flag videos on yt.
youtube.com/watch?v=ObmCzalA_Ro
Here is vid about it, if you are interested

>Christian
>white

I understand though that Livy's account of Bacchanlia is wild. Its in book 39 I think

Sauce

Bachus is not an Aryan Deity you insincere faggot. Rome repeatedly massacred Bachus worshippers.

You worship a fucking sand ettin that demands the foreskins of jews be thrown into a volcano. You worship a deity that demands you eat his child so you can pretend to be Jewish.

You on the pic

Pagans are deluded. The ancient, unsaved europeans lived in barbarism and degeneracy before getting Christ's light. Getting back to paganism would mean getting back to darkness.

Europe has no future without Christianity. Allowing heathens and apostates in our movement was a mistake.

Varg is literally no different from niggers screaming WE WUZ KANGZ non stop. Fucking delusional retard lmao

I cannot help but laugh when Americans trying to fit everyone (especially Europeans) into their polarized left-or-right world view. Varg is not a political figure, he's a niche entertainer his statements on events and politics should not be taken too seriously (for a good laugh, read his statement on Breivik). That said, Varg promotes important non-political and non-religious values: knowing your history, being autonomous, living closer to nature and land and so on. This alone makes him much better than all the alt-right leaders combined.

leftypol dox thread from cripple. If I remember right anons tracked this tranny down in person and went to it's place off work. I'm not sure but possible liverpool

>the world is eeebil and scawy oh daddy pweese pwotect me wif ur big god cock daddy owo

>the Chinese!
>racist!
hi there

My response

I love how Varg rustles the jimmies of christians and brown eyes.

And there were "aryan" gods that demaneded wicked things of the Romans.

rolling

youtube.com/watch?v=ldiUnQ-PILc
This guy is pretty pol tier btw. I can't arrest him on his ásatrú actually, can be pretty good for english speaking people as to my knowledge I only got him and Varg.

He focuses a bit on natsoc and stuff like this, which doesn't really have anything to do with just ásatrú though. I just found him recently really, he does videos for red ice and so. It's his own interpretation on this stuff, but in general he knows his shit

Looks like he's trying to sell something
TELELARPER TV

Such as?
>massacring a bunch of alcoholics is the same as massacring regular pagan civilians or regular civilians who live in a town where there are people that thing gnosticism is interesting

kek yeah he wants people to join this network he got. I would stay clear off that though, you never know you know
youtube.com/watch?v=IyMFsWDKOa8