youtu.be/Q-vsx84hsbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t-this is fake right?

>made by a swedish studio

nope

>vastly over-represent minorities in allied armies
>present axis armies as 100% white
hmmm

Doesn't the Afro make her a bigger target?

Reminder Murdoch Murdoch saw this coming a long time ago
youtube.com/watch?v=CtmGj_bjlK0

All this and communism too.

Daily reminder to stay away from Americuck video games.

Isn't she sort of implicitly asserting the legitimacy of ethnonationalism? I can get behind that; look past the surface-level disrespect to the ideological underpinning.

It's Swedish you retard cuck leaf

Christ, these AAA cinematic games are boring enough but now they have polarizing political BS infused in them. Even if a game was pro-Sup Forums as fuck I wouldn't play it.

what's a good game similar to Diablo II these days?

bait

She's not wrong!

They fucked up Lotr too

I wish they did this in BF1 ..

"Nazis are bad people and should be shot" is not 'political BS' outside of the alt-right. Take some time out of the bubble and decompress.

Says the guy from the country that gave us Ubisoft Montreal. Can't wait for Far Cry 5: White Murder Simulator Edition to come out.

path of exile. it's diablo 2 but vastly improved

I'm so tired of seeing shit about Wolfenstein on Sup Forums, just because the mods that frequent Sup Forums are such rabid sjw pedo garbage that they keep deleting it. That does not mean move the degeneracy onto here.

so what game is this nigger from so i know not to play it

The new wolfenstein

>Hey white boy. I'm gonna need a new home for my people.
literally the history of Liberia

was "white boy" a part of their vernacular back then?

I have never seen a single black person on any Tolkien book or movie, until this day

das rite

wasn't interested anyway, cool

>the game is actually developed by Swedes
I had to look it up when people kept saying it, and it was true.. SWEDEN YES!

It's not all bad

Thanks for the Kek.

I want to say there are some, but just not native to the area the book takes part in. Can't say I recall where though.

the game isnt even lore friendly so IDC

I CANT READ THIS SHIT

Japanese games are all that's worth playing right now. There will never be an uncucked western game again. Slav studios don't count and/or are the exception.

NANO MACHINES, SON!

Thank you based Swedes

I don't see anything wrong, just looks like any regular orc to me.

Thats because he never mentioned them, the closest he mention somebody not being fair skinned besides orcs are the haradrim who were arab like tanned

Well, at least they gave her realistic dialogue. She speaks English quite poorly, which is quite common among Negros.

It was developed by Swedes

steamcommunity.com/app/612880/discussions/0/1479856439027551146/

Maybe it's a crispy burn victim?

Then you didn't read/watch any of it

The Haradrim are black and are even known as the Black Men

>playing video games

Lol that hairstyle again
Do they just copy & paste the same general character model for every “strong black female” in modern AAA games?

KANGZ

Ok then, I will stare at the wall back home after my shift. Fucking moron... We don't pay them, we torrent them.

There were sandniggers, no subsaharans though other than the orcs.

Anyone find good, uncucked games this year? Yakuza 0 and Kiwame were amazing.

stop shilling your fucking kike game.

can't wait to see their sales figures

Don't watch the new Hobbit movies then. They're all over Laketown.

Because Middle Earth is supposed to be the perfect planet, thus black people cannot exist there.

Yakuza is glorious

Varg plays video games and made a p&p game though.

>buying ANY video game that wasn't made in Japan or Poland
the fug did you think would happen?

Both are equally degenerate, one is lefty shit and the other is chink shit. What's your point?

Reviews are mixed so far, based on what I've read. Doom 2016 is still the best single player shooter I've played in years.

kek

The Japanese truly are out greatest ally.

Epic observation my fellow big brained centrist. Everyone is just so dumb haha, it's like they don't know about horseshoe theory right?

>Polish dad ties your hands and forces you to shoot lovable pupper >pupper only injured so dad calls you a weak pussy like your Jew mom and blows the dog's head off himself with time to spare
WTF I hate non-Jewish white heterosexual cisgendered men now

youtube.com/watch?v=Fn3Fs-ulbY0 [Open]

Haradrim are closer to Nafris or Arabs

Sorry Wolf but it looks like u got Cucked
thank god we still got Doom

>This is what leaves actually believe

Cuphead

>you dont even have to pay to waste your life away

They couldn't even leave the white man's best friend alone either.. fucking jews.

best soundtrack of 2 years btw.

youtu.be/Q-vsx84hsbs

weren’t the southern elephant riding faggots shit skins?

Other than the servers, there's nothing wrong with For Honor.

Prove me wrong.

Implying it is a waste, go ahead and make another bird cabin...

Female knights and Samurai faggot, blatant Templars without any cross Iconography and no real horde mode, now go and choke on a bag of dog cocks

Strange you've seen and read Tolkien but never noticed the orcs.

Kek

CLEARLY YOU HAVEN'T READ ANY OF THE TOLKIENS WORKS

THEY WERE ARAB LIKE ...HE EVEN DESCRIBES THEM AS SWARTHY DARK

In the Return of the King (book, not film) Aragorn says that Eomer doesn't behavioral "niggardly" at one point. It happens after the victory, when aragorn is heading back the shire with the hobbits, they stop in Edoras and get drunk with Eomer the new King of Rohan.

Though in this situation it might as well have meant stingy, or jewy

I'd only play this game if they had an alternate story where you can play as the dad instead and kill niggers and jews

YES BUT NOT BLACK AND DEFINITELY DIDN'T HAVE BLACK FACIAL FEATURES MORE LIKE ARABS

I bash their fucking heads in, along with all the weebs. Next.

Underrated and checked

Well, at least they portrayed the negro accurately as only chasing after the fattest of white women. Is there also a scene where he leaves a copious amount of YouTube comments attesting to his racist sexual obsession?

niggardly is an old word that isn't etymologically related to nigger, it just happens to sound like it

what game is that

Christ all those faggy comments make me sick

just a reminder to not waste time and money on shit games when you ca play witcher 3

For Honor

>game
that is a tv show

is that real?

Witcher 3 probably has the best storyline of all time.
Seriously this game is a fucking 11/10 when it comes to story,music and atmosphere. The crafting is good and the magic nice but the combat was a bit dull for me.

Yeah

>bergen
>not jewish
hmmm

mario has an unlockable crossdress outfit in odyssey, not even memeing

will someone mod this so i can play on the white people side

The balance is complete shit

At least they had the dignity to respect the work and admit he's basically fighting for gondor because he came there as a anchor baby with his nigger hardrim parents.

Also, you can make your emblem a cross, and put it on your Knights armor. You're just retarded.