Post yours

hate/love thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2755654/The-changing-face-Britain-A-child-Birmingham-likely-Muslim-Christian.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks brazil friend

I like the specificity in the UK

edfvwe23242342 fno2n9

you're welcome my anglo friend,

if you liked sweden and canada the map would be funnier desu

>dislike NZ and Iceland

What did they ever do to you?

why do you hate Liverpool?

>i don't blame you, fuck Scousers

>dislikes israel
>loves iran

Lmfao Danish cuck. You deserve every Muslim dick in your mouth you fucking cuck.

>Got the exact Boko Haram area borders
I like the detail.

Why doesn't anyone love Bulgaria T_T

>hates all of california
>he actually believes all the Sup Forums memes

NZ is the sweden of oceania and a bunch of virtue-signaling cucks who from time to time do greenpeace-tier things against nuclear energy

iceland is a barren, empty, progressive, pagan island full of commie blocks and with a language that makes hungary's look nice
bulgaria isn't very known by many people, I only ever heard about it when farage was talking about "romanians and bulgarians" going to the UK

bump

high concentration of mudshits on the Liverpool-Manchester axis

commiefornia is permanently screwed, you've got too many spics to reverse it now

yfw

Don't you think it has changed since 2013

Texans don't embrace "diversity" and the Democratic Party like Californians, which means potential for mass deporting spics.. this would never happen in California, they're sissies like us Western Europeans

>comparable white population
>comparable hispanic population
>comparable 2 races populaton
>comparable native population
>6% more black in texas, 8% more asian in california
>california is commie central
>texas is based

WTF I hate the yellow peril now

fuck y'all faggots, turkey is the best country in the world.

explain

What exactly? there are like 190 nations, which one do you care about

Then why are you living Germany?

*living in

its a very peculiar map, why do you love and hate these countries in particular? in latin america the pattern I see is you don't like injuns (and uruguay for some reason), and apparently you love russia and it's allies, but also poland and shit, while hating anglos and krauts but not france for some reason

makes sense given the flag, except for poland I guess

Slavs aren't even white, it doesn't matter what he has to say.

so you hate all Europeans, even the Eastern ones who never had slaves or colonies, but you love Arabs, who enslaved your black asses for 1,300 years? stupid motherfucker.

Just meming that he doesn't like white people I assume

Nuke it from orbit

I am ok with most of South and Latin America, especially since i've started learning spanish, i think most of yall are cool. The ones i put only "OK" on is because i don't know too much about them.
Poland is great, Slavic brothers, hate muds, hate nogs, God fearing Christians (even though wrong, it's forgivable), very similar people and mentality, there is no reason for me to hate Poland
France is cool, they've been a friend of my country for centuries past, only really been cunts to us since recently, but the people are still pretty good.
Fuck (((krauts))) and (((anglos))) tho, they are the main reason Europe is falling apart.

that is a temporary situation, you forget to include the attitudes of the white population regarding immigration.. Texans are notoriously Republican and patriotic, especially in comparison to average Californians

you're anigger

And you are a kike

what about hungari and austria?

Mostly the bad blood because of our history, which is why it's only dislike and nothing harsher than that, i don't necessarily have a reason to hate them as of today, other than Austrians being south (((krauts))) basically, but they are nowhere near as bad as the regular ones tho.

You're a sand nigger. and a commie worthless piece of blood and flesh whose only use in life will be to feed the insects who eat your corpse when you die.

this

Sure thing jew

what is wrong with colombia that isn't 10x worse with venezuela?

It's not actually that highly concentrated compared to West Yorkshire, it's not called Bradistan for nothing. There's a lot of blacks and chinks in Manchester and Liverpool though.

What makes you think I'm a jew? jews love communism, so I could probably assume you're projecting.

Go stand in a bread line faggot.

You still have to go back.

I apologize i put "nuke" on israel, since i have clearly triggered you. Am i a good goy now?

I've also forgot about Birmingham, I think I should also mark it with a red dot after reading this

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2755654/The-changing-face-Britain-A-child-Birmingham-likely-Muslim-Christian.html

serbia is alright, i have a friend from there.

>although you are sounding pretty turkish right now

prove you're not.

Post template nigger. My preferences change way too often.

here you go, lenivyj

Why do you love Ribeirão Preto, in Brazil?

why you like Myanmar? They're killing your Muslim brothers

Damnit, thought I highlighted Americana, São Paulo.

Only Europe matters

fuck you too

fuck you too

Thank you, sir.

Almost there. São paulo countryside is comfy af.

Manchester, London or Birmingham then dirty city boy?

Hang yourself in Yourope faggot eurocuck

>implying Rohingyans aren't Wahhabi scum

I love Amerifags thinking they are relevant while secretly wishing they were born on the great European continent.

nothing so sweet as a buttblased serb

Why do you love Roraima?

I see a lot of people dislike/hate England but love Scotland but why? Scotland is the shittiest council estates of England except all over. If Scotland was closer to mainland Europe and their "country" was less shitty their """nationalist""" government would accept as many immigrants as possible.

wish china was one

People are jealous of Britain and so they automatically love someone trying to split away.

Loved white countries, hated non-white countries.

its just a nice comfy state in my experience
mostly people who hate anglos and americucks who larp as irish

US Southwest, exept for Colorado is basically all Mexicans, unless Trump piles them all out.

>0/3 in the last 3 world wars (including cold war)

>flag
checks out

wh*Te poster?

nope

hatred towards the west and sympathy towards undeveloped countries are very common among people in turkey

nobody here wants eu according to all polls but western media portray us opposite :))

WE

>not liking new england
fuck outta here

doesnt seem like many turks hate germoney and dutchman's land in real life tho

Aw OP you love my country?

>turkey
>only loves Turkmenistan
Really activates your almonds

they were invited by german government as guest workers then germany gave them citizenship. they're not immigrants. they didn't claim anything from germany. totally different than modern day immigration.

also azerbaijcan

marked as mixed

I'm glad you also like Philly and Baltimore. They're not that bad.
>t. mid atlantic native

I'm not gonna do the map BS

I love Venezuela
Idgaf about most of europe, all africa and most of Asia.
I like most of the American continent
i dislike Cuba,Brazil, Nicaragua and Bolivia

t. lazy paco

Unnderated post