/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - TO HAVE AND HOLD EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>BUILD THAT WALL pt5 10/25/17
youtu.be/3UpH37ztVng
>Pres Trump on Dobbs 10/25/17
youtu.be/snjxElUrrE8
>Pres Trump gets briefed @Dallas TX 10/25/17
youtu.be/IFf7DvTJH2g
>Pres Trump statement before leaving for Dallas 10/25/17
youtu.be/NN91EFZ59Lk
>Pres Trump arrival in Dallas TX 10/25/17
youtu.be/Zmk91SKst3Q
>miniAF1 departure 10/25/17
youtu.be/eSpXxTQEoWY
>miniAF1 arrival at TX 10/25/17
youtu.be/nZghfI1hRwU
>Capt Rose inducted into Hall of Heroes 10/25/17
youtu.be/-kUjr3iIOc4
>VP Pence @IDC Dinner in DC 10/25/17
youtu.be/2ad_65F3gTw
>Ivanka/Lil Marco on Child Tax Credit 10/25/17
youtu.be/aAeCYZgoFW4
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis speaks to press from the phillipines 10/25/17
youtu.be/eVAd-K4bPXA
>SoS T-Rex presser in poo-in-da-loo land 10/25/17
youtu.be/yQ6GS7iUI70
>StateDep DepSec Murphy on Burma 10/25/17
youtu.be/x2NiM2ZBz-0
>AG Sessions @ DOJ Awards 10/25/17
youtu.be/1wwqOQQ_4NA
>HUDSec "Sleepy" Carson @Hill's Newsmakers 10/25/17
youtu.be/NoNHdsuzcR0
>StateDep Foreign press brief 10/25/17
youtu.be/R4iKpNaxNXY
>WH Video: Commeration of 34th anniversary of beirut attack 10/25/17
youtu.be/4TpZg-cVgw4
>WH Video: VP Pence - fix the tax code 10/25/17
youtu.be/A2BRLs6su6I
>USDA Video: safe sapces for butterflies 10/25/17
youtu.be/YOm3lvFfDk8

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SgcM7Aqeo
youtube.com/watch?v=1r1eELhBVmk
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/923682646328213506
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP
THE CLINTON FOUNDATION- AT THE MOST AGREEABLE LEVEL- COMMITTED TREASON BY ARMING THE ENEMIES OF AMERICA, PROFITED OFF THE EXPLOITATION OF LOCAL PEOPLES, SOLD INFLUENCE IN THE US GOVERNMENT AS WELL AS NATIONAL SECRETS, AND FUNNELED MONEY INTO COMMUNIST-ANARCHIST MOVEMENTS AIMED TO DISRUPT WESTERN NATIONS, AND -AT THE WORST "WHAT-IF" LEVEL (and the level I'm on my dudes)- INTERNATIONALLY TRAFFICKED CHILD FOR SEXUAL EXPLOITATION AND HUMAN SACRIFICE TO ANCIENT CAANANITE GODS!!! IN ADDITION TO MUDERING ANYONE WHO EVER CAME CLOSE TO BRINGING JUSTICE TO A SINGLE ONE OF THE LOWER-LEVEL LACKEYS, LET ALONE TO BILL AND HILLARY THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!! THESE PEOPLE ARE MORE EVIL THAN STALIN!!!!
LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP

Looks like the GOP civil war is heating up.

America to INVADE Africa for oil and killing Muslims:
youtube.com/watch?v=L-SgcM7Aqeo

Why is Trump so cute?

>wtf i love bush now
>wtf i hate bush now

LIVE - Rick Wiles: Saudi Arabia Shocks World With First Robot Citizen

youtube.com/watch?v=1r1eELhBVmk

>Drugs are bad

What, are you guys from the 80s or something?

We're behind this right? Have heard many smart military minds talk about the strat to spread propaganda in NK and fuel an uprising against KJU.

post 'em

PLEASE RISE FOR THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

THE CIA

did someone take a shit on his head?

You're a retard for advertising that stupid shit all the time, it sucks.

Well one thing is in Africa they hate muslims, but yeah we shouldn't be doing this.

Fucking JFK files not released in their entirety and now they put stolen valor Blumenthal talking shit on Fox.

I thought it was Bannon

Well they are.

>psychologists be like - Drumpf is insane!

hes literally perfect

Is it finally happening.

>the new US doctrine is 'fix your own shit we're not intervening in your squabbles'.
right now it is
>virtue signal to cover change to a more isolationist policy
>neutrality towards Israel and Palestine, whilst using Israel as a shield against neocon criticism, virtue signalling in their support to only further US aims
>Assad should retire, but whatever leader shows up in his place we don't care about, and Russia should be able to support them in their sphere
>try and get a peace deal with the taliban after gaining the upper hand in negotiation after some victories, leave afghanistan
>defeat ISIS, leave basic provisions then gtfo out the middle east (but slowly, no troop vacuum)
>Iran's sphere must not spread through Iraq
>If you buy our shit we don't care about how bloody a dictator you are (we mercenary state now)
>For the love of God end this Russian hysteria so we can end the military industrial complex madness against them
>commies must be purged
exactly, it's just Iranian hysteria

I love Kellyanne.

Fuck off, degenerate.

At least now we know the real juicy shit is on those last 300 reports. Now we just need some CIAnon to give them to us.

Is this legit? They're rising up against him?

>Live in PA
>Have to constantly see New Jersey political ads
>All libtards can do is whine about muh bridge
>Apparently, thousands perished or something

Im sort of looking forward to prey and the evil within, also crash looked fine i guess.
Nioh is the last game i really had fun with, i want to pick up a complete edition with all the dlc, same with dark souls 3.

The last games i forced myself to complete where the 3 tomb raider games from CD and the 2013 reboot. Those games where so bad they killed my love for videogames

I don't get the file delays. Surely those glow in the dark CIA niggers have had 50 years to redact everything?

>pledging to fight Opioid epidemic
>somehow a bad thing
That's it, I'm convinced. There's literally nothing Trump can do that is good enough for these people

kellyanne pirate is kek blessed pirate

I've heard that Donald Drumpf is a blumpf is that true?

How hard would it be to sneak onto NK and put MAGA hats on statues?

Trump blocked 300 of the CIA documents? wtf I hate Trump now.

What the fuck is the point of insertion.

I don't even get the vector they'd have for this.

I mean, is he wrong? Why the cherrypicked quote?

Checked

PUMPKIN HATS WITH /ptg/ EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT CODES ARRIVING ON NATIONAL PUMPKIN DAY
JFK DROP HAPPENING TOMORROW
CIANIGGERS THREW HILLARY UNDER THE BUS FOR A CHANCE TO GET AT LEAST PARTIAL REDACTION
BUDGET PASSED
-WALL- PROTOTYPES BUILT AND AWAITING INSPECTION

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

He'd just kill them. Its a communist country mind you.

We got most of them and besides Trump could just decide to release the rest of them tomorrow.
I don't see how we'd be able to do that.

favorite Trump incoming

>More niggers go to prison
Nothing wrong with that

Fucking niggers.
Pittsburgh woman knocked out on busy sidewalk; men take videos, rob her & 1 even lays down to take a selfie - KDKA
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/923682646328213506

Awoo Tbh

>Trade is fucked
>They have no food
>Famine increased ten fold
>Can barely pay his military
Of course they'd do it.

Realy makes you think

>Bush is part of what brought us Trump
wtf i hate obama now

>David Cop-a-Feel

Hello again.

It's the sanctions driving NK to starvation while Kim sits plump without a care in the world for the NK people.

>drugs are bad
thats pretty much fact. Some are less bad than others but even habitual weed smoking makes you a layabout and slightly less sharp mentally

>black people use opiods
lol

When it comes to the CIA niggers, NEVER expect full 100 immediate transparency

might have been good to bring in North Korean policy, but it's such a complicated mess. I have theories about whats about to happen or could happen, but theres a lot of smokescreen, as always with Trump, but especially with the Nork issue

The best one is him in that motion blur shot at that dinner.

That's what I don't get. For all we know they wrote fanficition and used the time to revise it over and over.
Triple dub(s)!

kek

sounds like made up propaganda to help US war efforts, but who knows
remember, US media are propaganda outlets, not actual news outlets take it with a grain of salt

>>They have no food
>>Famine increased ten fold
They haven't had bad famines for a long while, they integrated market functions into the economy so people have enough to eat for the most part if they work. The 90s was worse than anything, since then they haven't had anything that bad.

Christianity is Sup Forumsitically incorrect.

If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own. But because you are not of the world, since I chose you out of the world, the world therefore hates you. (John 15:18-19)

I figured something like that would happen. That's why I said I wasn't getting my hopes up.

In philly and The Washington D.C metropolitan area they sure do.

The last comment I don't get the problem.

:O promise me you'll post kellyanne even when threads are moving at lightspeed because Hillary GOES TO JAIL HILLARY GOES TO JAIL HILLARY GOES TO JAIL HILLARY GOES TO JAIL
HILLARY
GOES
TO
JAIL
HILLARY GOES TO JAIL

who here /waitedtoolongtobuyahalloweenmagahat/?

>best Trump not the hug
Stop lying user

god bless /ptg/

Who?

Niggers use heroin

ALPHA

Anthony Bourdain banned from travel in Azerbaijan, declared persona non grata, after traveling to contested Nagorno-Karabakh region.

>there are more rapes in my apartment than there are stars in the universe

>THE WAY HE IS DOING IT IS NOT EXACTLY THE WAY HE PROMISED!!

That's how ABC (((news))) is attempting to make it a bad thing right fucking now.

They recently released a report that they're suffering yet another famine, libshits blame it on global warming but whatever.

I've seen you spam this women for weeks now and i still have no idea who she actually is

There's an 180 day delay but it's unofficial.

kek

Thanks for posting, user.

Of course.

>ifonlyyouknewhowbadthingsreallyare.jpg

they'll fight with everything they have to ridicule before trump can become a moral figure. It's the point all along because if he does its ascension to godhood.

KEK

oh no, that sucks
t. /ck/

>Little kids should inject heroin into their eyeballs until they overdose
>t. WaPo

>listen and believe, but not this for this one.

>(illegal) and addictive drugs are bad
>"what the fuck he hates healthcare!"
Stop, he literally and I mean literally said he wants research into making non addictive drug treatments.

She works for the state department.

His show was cool before he went to CNN: he basically drank and ate street food and showed some cool places away from tourist traps.
Now on CNN his show is: "preview of places Hillary would have meddled if she became president, the show, the movie the series".

love it, he looks like a proud father

i have so many favorite Trumps i couldn't possibly decide on one. Hes just so fucking charismatic it hurts.
Did you ever make it to a live rally? I was like 10 ft away at denver and the air gets sucked out of the room the second he walks in. Electric atmosphere, never felt anything close to it and have been to everything from punk shows to operas at the met

They're afraid.

That's a close second this is the best.

I laughed when I heard it, too. Pretty good joke, desu.

Was it the Russians, guys?

>They recently released a report that they're suffering yet another famine
I think they regularly have poor yields for a wide variety of reasons, but I've not heard anything of famine.

This shit is too fucking kino senpai

Sorry not sorry.