Why is the CIA sweating so hard over this last batch of files??

CIA needs to take some of their own advice. If you have nothing to hide, why be afraid of the release?

someone was saying earlier there was blatant racism in the files. They know the media will highlight it is my bet and use it to further the soros/nigger divide in America

implying that division is not their primary objective? It's what they do best.

thisss

Blumpf blocked the files citing "national security"
god you retards are gullible.

building hype

Person 1: "I'm going to tell you a secret..."
Person 2: *somewhat interested*

vs.

Person 1: "I'm going to tell you a secret... ah nevermind..."
Person 2: *very interested* "tell me!"

Goons gonna goon.

I wonder which greatest ally with a history of false flag attacks on the US could be responsible?

When will they release the Vegas files?

Look on files on President Johnson and everything CIA is freaking out about right now will make sense. Specifically look at Johnson's connection to Israel.

>remaining JFK files get leaked
>contain no real info about Oswald or others
> has racist remarks throughout
> SJWs lose their mind and call for justice
> CIA gets disbanded by crazy liberals

top kek

Because they did it

so trump is releasing it so they don't kill him in the same way or else it'll be too obvious?

happenings cancelled

>"local patriot citizen commented that the shooter must have been a nig nog"
>"Which could simply never have been the case as the rifle had no scratch marks in an attempt to have been pealed like a banana"

Nothing to hide, nothing to fear right?

if he doesn't release the files then he is a cuck and they'll simply do whatever they like to him like they did with jfk

if he releases the files there will be some chaos but he will break a terrible hold on our nation and the world, he has to do the right thing and release the files

time release capsules
if you kill the bacteria all at once, your body couldn't handle the ammonia.

KEK WILLS IT!