Why do people think the US lost the Iraq and Afghan wars?

Iraq
>Be Saddam
>Get told to comply with UN weapons inspectors or face wrath of Uncle Sam
>Call their bluff, hide weapons in Syria/ western Iraqi desert like always and tell inspectors fuck off, we're full
>US not playing this time
>Oh shit, RUN
>Get pulled out of spider hole like stinky haji
>Get executed by laughing Shiites on national television
>Sons get turned into swiss cheese
>Army utterly defeated, not even allowed to participate in new Iraqi government

Afghanistan
>Be CIA nigger (Bin Laden)
>Off reservation since 1980's
>Smoke Opium and think crazy Cobra Commander tier schemes in your spare time
>Holy fuck, one actually worked
>That should teach those kike worshiping Amerimuts
>Le 56% face is pissed off, fuck
>Cruse missles killing my bachi bazzis and child wives, WTF run to Pakistan
>Get killed by sailors
>International terror network is dismantled except for reginal sunni groups
>Nobody cares about your group after (((ISIS))) takes over
>US colonizes Afghanistan perminantly and make a shit load of money from rayre earth minerals
Am I missing something Sup Forums? How are these 2 conflicts considered anything but overwhelming military victories?
>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fgcd1ghag5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Iran has more influence over Iraq than you do, and you spent six trillion. Iran actually profited. Good riddance I say.

Taliban has taken back most of the mines in Afghanistan. China mines more than American companies do now. I work in this industry.

Your meme tier troops are low key the reason southern Afghanistan turned into a dangerious shithole
A
Fucking
Leaf

Because peepol think that a war is only won if we occupy/annex them

Vietnam
>1 million armed commie gooks dead
>2 million civilian commie gooks dead
>200,000 patriots sacrificed
>Pulled out and vietcong take Vietnam
>Loss

Not pictured
>Hundreds of billions of dollars made through the military industrial complex
>Prevented the spread of communism to the rest of SEA by commie gook genocide.

Vietnam was a loss because the objective was to protect South Vietnam from being annexed by North Vietnam. The purpose of both the Iraq and Afghan wars was regime change, which was accomplished. Weather or not the countries do well is not our problem

You can target and fight a man.
You can't target an idea.

The US will never "win" and establish a client state in many Middle Eastern states. There's a reason that the only states that actually play ball with us are the Saudis. They are just as oppressive and oligarchical as any western "democracy". Their regime is more than willing to accept the status quo of "the US will make you rich via OPEC petrodollars" because it's all in the family, so to speak. You'll notice that the only places we go after in the ME are the places who refuse to accept western cultural values and economic hegemony via forcing them to trade their oil in US currency.

Look at Assad. Dude is a democratically elected non-religious leader who succeeded decades of religious rule by the Ba'ath regime. Guy literally went to med school and has an opthamology degree. Is trying his best to resist takeover by so-called "moderate" rebel groups, who we openly fund, and simultaneously ISIS, who we officially do not fund, despite them being in agreement with the United States' goal of deposing Assad.

Here's how we play diplomacy in the ME: "become a client-state, trade with us, accept our values, and allow us to put a ShitDonalds on every corner and broadcast liberal media 24/7 in your country or we will invade you, destroy your country, demoralize your people, and fund violent opposition".

We haven't "won" anything in the middle east. For as ass-backward as their shit is over there, they're still too smart to fall for our dirty tricks.

Really makes you think.

You lost the Vietnam war because of precisely that. The numbers. Now everybody thinks you guys were boneheads killing off so many vietnamese farmers, while the actual rag tag fighters themselves pulled off various geurilla ambushes on your hardened military. The most notable one was in Vietnamese New Years when 20 to 30 villages were all hit simultaneously. Your logistics couldn't handle it and your field commander was even cought saying "They couldn't possibly have these many fighters to pull off this operation."

Plus you lost the ideological war when the hippies banded together to pull your troops out of vietnam. It was the first time in American history that the will of the people actually worked. It set a precedent in which people believed that their votes and their voices counted. That's why you now have so many trannies and femfreaks.

The only time that the vietnamese lost was when word reached the american news media that that Vietnam had started massacring traitors. The Vietnamese farmers rebelled and BOOM, there goes the safehouses. BOOM, no more Vietnamese conscripts. BOOM time for regime change.

No mission objective was reached.

Same reason they lost in vietnam, they made the mistake of jumping in without letting someone else do the fighting first.

anadians low-key made southern Afghanistan a dangerous hellhole because they were wholly incapable of fighting the war in Panjwai, Sangin, and Musa Qaleh.

They spent their entire time LARPing about Oruzgan, Deh Rawood, and Baghran. All the problems came from Tarin Kowt or Qalat, never because they were't able to properly fight and wouldn't authorize the necessary ROE. They LARPed so hard the US and other countries had to dedicate extra 'surge' troops to Kandahar and when the US figured out the problem was Canada, they were relieved, only the Canadian Hospital remained. Canadian troops aren't even trusted with peace keeping anymore, the french took up that since about 2004

>Implying US involvement in Vietnam wasn't a continuation of the French involvement
Read a fucking book britbong. Also your meme tier country barely wins wars where you are on the side of every country in the world, you even got BTFO by potato niggers

plus, as far as numbers go, the only reason why your kill counts were so high was because of the carpet bombing of all those villages. You killed farmers, but were completely unable to pinpoint the fighters. Your general was fresh off the WW2 train and fought the Vietnam war as if he were fighting the Germans. The Vietnamese never took you head on. They dug tunnels, ambushed your troops, used hookers for intel. They embedded their fighters inside your bases and you couldn't tell because they ARR ROOK SAME. Now you've got Vietnam vets with PTSD. Shamed to hell and back by soft privileged liberals for fighting a needless war. And you're still here debating it decades later because America still hasn't reached a consensus whether it was a victory or not. I'm pretty sure that answers the question.

Gaddafi was dragged down the side of a dusty road and, at the hands of a US-funded opposition soldier, sodomized to death by a bayonet.

Hillary Clinton bragged on national television about this.

youtu.be/Fgcd1ghag5Y

Libya is now a failed state, controlled by warlords, despots and various Muslim extremist groups. Completely embroiled in chaos.

Please explain how this type of diplomacy is considered "a win" for the United States or anyone else in the world.

I'll wait.

We don’t fight wars for us you stupid goy, we fight them for the betterment of our greatest ally Israel, we owe them everything after we failed to rescue all of the Jewish people in time during WWII.

Your country has litterally never done anything of note where you wern't both on the side of the entire world and acting as auxillary cannon fodder for the Crown. Why are you in this thread leaf?

Yeah it wasn't Canada's war on terror though. It was Bush's fucked up pinky swear with the Bin Ladens.

At one point in the Vietnam war, your side lost so many of its first wave troops that whoever the fuck was in charge fast tracked the conscription program. Kids out of highschool, and a whole host of fat virgins got shipped to vietnam. The first thing they asked when they got to Vietnam was, "When the fuck can we ship out?" They were poorly trained,and pissed their pants when the enemy engaged, if they engaged at all because your commanders relied on local intel to scour out the Vietnamese resistance forces. Unknown to them was that the whole program was COMPED from the start, and elegantly kept secret from your commanders. Hundreds of your men were led into traps, were captured, tortured, and in many cases killed.

You're in NATO you ignorant fuck. Why do leafs have no self awareness?

>Vietnam
Your military hasn't been shit since Korea

I'm just telling a story about the Vietnamese war. I've got nothing against you or any of our brothers down south. We're like the mirror image of America, albeit a little vanity mirror with pink dildos hanging off pearled tassles. I'm just retelling what I learned about Vietnam.

>Canuck military embarrasses itself in Afghanistan
>Canuck military in Canada is even more underfunded and pathetic
>W-we weren't really trying eh, its not are fight!
>Muh Vietnam!

Pathetic tbqh. At least you don't take outright pride in being dead weight like some of your countrymen.

Doesn't mean we have to BE NATO. Canada first. NATO second.

Well what did you expect? You think I'd embarass myself by bragging about killing millions of unarmed farmers? That's like the kikes bragging about shooting 10 year old Palestinian girls walking to school. Are you a kike? Because you sure sound just like one.

You dumb fuck. Litterally the only thing you need for the protection of NATO is to help any member who is attacked. You could have helped in any capacity militarially (send peace keepers for Kabul, help with UN AID mission, etc) you FAGGOTS took fucking Kandahar with less than 3000 troops, blamed the US for being "tied up in Iraq" then flat up told 2nd MEB in 2009 "Fuck off, we're full" and had them diverted to Helmand Province instead

Will a picture of Ben Shapiro help?

Can't lose a war if it goes on forever.