In a few months, a lot of people are going to talking about this place

In a few months, a lot of people are going to talking about this place

Other urls found in this thread:

eurasianet.org/node/81186
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why?
I've been there. I watched a Trump tower being built.

If you're going to make a LARP thread, at least put in more effort than googleing a random country and posting some vague statement

Are Georgia and Armenia finally putting their differences aside and wipe out Caviarland?

lemme guess armenia will shoot down yet another azeri helicopter and a bunch of fucking idiots from /sg/ will pollute this board with happening threads for 36 hours and when it's revealed both of those birdbeaked sandnigger countries are too cowardly to actually fight each other it will return to the status quo YET AGAIN

>Georgia and Armenia finally putting their differences aside
not gunna happen

Ohhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiit

getting warmer...

hmm something about a pipeline going through it or being attacked>?

I remember that place only from the 007 movie the Wrold is not Enough

Caviar anyone?

Dont fucking talk about me. Also why are you going to talk about me?

R A R E
A
R
E

tfw i already have u

A lot of Americans are going to have a hard time pronouncing your name when the news hits

my name or my cuntre?

both

post your first name, or a slight variation of it. no one is going to dox a fucking Azerbaijani

ozzer buy john

Will we get our war with Armenia v. Azerbaijan?

my code name is baku.

Lol i've been here talking about Azerbaican for months now.

Get on my level you pseudointellectual dilettantes.

What happens in Nanchinivan?

Well, now the Southern states will be talking about it

country

>Azerbaican

FPBP, IT WAS BUILT WITH MONEY FROM IRANIAN REVOLUTIONARY GUARD

K

Will Armenia have anything to do it?
>inb4 this is a LARP thread

WHAT KIND OF HOLLYWOOD FILMS DO YOU WATCH?

hey i played that game, baku looked pretty

"fishing in baku"

you are a major homo. a serious faggot. fuck off and die

too soon let it play out the kids here don't need to know anything about where they will be sent to die .

No, but has to do with the US

What does it has to do with the US? Azeirbadjan is one of the few country with "-an", which isn't fucked up.

can't go into details, I have my sources to protect, but there are investigations involving a US citizen

Is İlham Aliyev going away and someone like Ebulfez Elçibey going to take control? Revolution? Are you LARPing?

With that much oil and caviar, no one is going to let you live in peace. either USA or Russia wants its influence on you.

Go google it. Pleb.

How do you write your country name back home, Azerbaijan or Azerbaican?

Every real Azer I know has a track suit with Azerbaican on the back, and Azerbaican stickers on their car.

Azərbaycan Respublikası

they are close friends... but has bad politics and shia

is stuff really gonna pop off? Feels like just in time since what's happening in syria is kinda dying. Might just be the calm before the storm though

>calm before the storm
heh, thats pretty fitting...

assads gonn be invading the k*rds soon

Not the least because Iran would just roll over everyone in defence of Ajerbaijan.

It's George Bush, or his son, one of which will "die" soon, and the other will be offed soon, right?

The Bushes had a lot of oil industry dealings in the Caspian region.

The Punishment of the Satanic Freemasons and Satanist George Bush

“I Am full of wrath, says the LORD, and I will punish, says the LORD of Hosts. Expect My wrath and judgment, except you repent, and come out of the evil system, you wicked and vile men called Freemasons. For I will punish, and you shall know the wrath of God for all eternity deep in hottest Hell. For I shall punish, and My wrath shall know no boundaries nor end for all eternity, you wicked Freemasons. For I shall punish for all eternity you vile, Satanic Freemasons, for all you did was sin and resist Me at every turn. My wrath shall know no boundaries nor relent as you boil in the eternal boiling Lake of Fire, for all eternity roasting in its flames.
And as for George Bush, he is a marked man. He hasn’t much time. He shall face My wrath for all eternity. For he was sent messengers of mine not to start the war, but he went ahead and did it anyways. For that he shall know My wrath for all eternity, for killing millions of innocent Iraqis so that he could get his hands on their oil. Prepare for damnation, and repent if you can, for your end is near, and that of your son, and you shall face My wrath in the boiling flames of the Lake of Fire you evil Satanist. Thus says the LORD of Hosts, Amen and Amen!”

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. Ephesians 5:11-12
Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. Acts 26:17-18
Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver. Acts 19:19
Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments. For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods. Then the magicians said unto Pharaoh, This is the finger of God: and Pharaoh's heart was hardened, and he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said. Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Exodus 7:11-12, 8:19, 22:18
Therefore hearken not ye to your prophets, nor to your diviners, nor to your dreamers, nor to your enchanters, nor to your sorcerers, which speak unto you, saying, Ye shall not serve the king of Babylon: Jeremiah 27:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. Revelation 21:8, 22:15

Jude 1:9 But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

I just did some fentanyl. who jelly?

watch out what you're typing, Aliyev might be watching.

>opioids
literally animal tier. real men do hallucinogens, but it's hard to find.

not at all hard to find. I'm a vendor on dream market.

No. You're completely off the map

Fuck that place their military almost killed me every time I went to KIA

russia is forcing armenia to give back occupied azerbaijcan land

azerbaijan is our blood brothers also reminder that there are 25 million azeri turks living in iran

>russia is forcing armenia to give back occupied azerbaijcan land

its armenian land occupied by mongols and its not gonna happen

this might though after kurdistan becomes a state it will help azeris get their land back from iran

Didn't Armenia and Azerbaijan already have a war?

OP can you confirm or deny this involves the Vegas Shooter. Can you give a brief synopsis without pinpoint or outing your sources?

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

>that border gore

Nothing to do with Paddock

Something to do with nagorno-karabakh?

If I had to narrow it down, it has to be one of the following:

A. Drugs
B. Natural Resources
C. Guns

Am I in ball park?

>le 61% face
JUST

Will the Satanists ditch the Jewish home land?

Anthony Bourdain just filmed an episode of his show in Armenia, and he travelled to this region. It is under Armenian control, but Azerbaijan still claims it. Anyone who travels there may be issued an arrest warrant by the Azerbaijan Government... Anthony Bourdain is now considered a criminal in Azerbaijan. That show will air in a few months, and a lot of people will be talking about Azerbaijan.

>mfw Russia accepts their request for aid to put down another color revolution and Trump OKs it

No, the image is the *hint*.

Can't stay have to leave now, any vigilant individuals, screen-cap this. a big bombshell is coming and will have a ripple effect throughout the states

He was expelled as a persona non grata and that is the end of it, not particularly surprising.

Basically this, fuck Armenia AND Iran.

laundering money...question is...Trump or Hillary

HI

Yeah, I get the image. I'm was trying to pinpoint where the money is coming from.

So its something that is going have what kind of effect on the states? Can you at least say that before you go?

>bad politics

No shit, they're one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

Details please. TIA

Please based Azeri, How is your country now? What is the actual status? Are the Iranians getting ready to overthrow the Israeli funded Iranian government yet?

dont u have the ability to think outside the box

inshallah

>Jew expelled
Good job Azerbaijan

Georgia doing another ethic cleansing in Azerbaijan?

anything to do whit silkroad airlines? gladio b? heroin trade?

Seems the clintons and podesta have a strong connection there based on this article:

eurasianet.org/node/81186

The end result, activists say, could be that Washington de-emphasizes democratization in its dealings with Azerbaijan. “The connection to Hillary Clinton’s campaign is worrisome,” said Rebecca Vincent, a former American diplomat who has been active in Azerbaijan human rights causes.

The Azerbaijani embassy’s current contract with the Podesta Group runs until the end of the year, according to documents obtained from the Department of Justice’s Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) registry. The embassy pays Podesta a monthly fee of $45,000.

I won a bet years ago by naming your capital city.

lol thats pretty easy,, every one knows that azeris capital is bucharest

Oddly enough a Swedecuck was there when I won the bet.
Prize was beef ribs. They were good too

Are they going to try and prove "MUH ROOSHUNS" connections to Trump through Aliyev's former son-in-law again? That was a real laugh...

>real men do hallucinogens

some psychedelics and a shaman.. then we will be back to our roots

shut up nigger

upload the image so we can save it to.

i think they are laundering the heroin money trough azar

>drumfp's towers in a foreign country had Russian investors tied to putin!
never recover

I've only met one Azerbaijani. She's a hard worker, and looks pretty white too.

I see that swedistan prefers azerbaistan than armenia

our roots are eastern. just like alexander

Gee, oil-rich mountainnigger Muslims fighting over territory again, who would have ever guessed?

>shaman larper
>not a greasy disgusting arab larping as a göktürk

Wait, wasn't there a Bond movie where a Frenchie larping as an Azerbaijani woman wants to nuke Istanbul to make her oil pipeline more valuable?