Tom DeLonge of Blink126 on joe Rogan

Just said: "what crashed at rosewell was german"

AAYYYYYYYYYY get in hurrr

youtube.com/watch?v=5n_3mnJfHzY

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/music/news/tom-delonge-comments-on-leaked-podesta-emails-about-ufos-w446276
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2125
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3099
rollingstone.com/music/news/read-tom-delonges-leaked-e-mail-to-hillary-clinton-about-ufos-w444283
usatoday.com/story/life/people/2016/10/12/blink-182-tom-delonge-john-podesta-ufos-wikileaks-hillary-clinton-campaign/91939392/
youtu.be/Y-v29uimjm0?t=17s
to-the-stars-web-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/downloads/TTSA_Offering_Circular_092917_vLAUNCH_DAY.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=588ilYDY5Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=QEMdba2QQRo
physics.ucsb.edu/people/philip-lubin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>trusting podesta plant

lul

Some real truth finally be spoken.

is he doe? haf proofs?

This. Delonge believes all Aliens are evil and he fucks with a pedophile.

it's pretty obvious a group like CIA or agency trolled this guy to insanity.

Search it. It's in the podesta emails

He emails podesta talking about a "space war" and a bunch of other stupid shit.

1) regardless of who is he working with what he is saying could be true
2) you claim he works with podesta. support your claim with proof

Follow the rules of the board

I won't deny that Nazi Germany def was into some alien shit. But delonge is not trustworthy.

>Sekret

the roswell one was authentic, I see the disinformation creep up

lol shill here you go. Can you learn how to google you autistic monkey?

rollingstone.com/music/news/tom-delonge-comments-on-leaked-podesta-emails-about-ufos-w446276

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3099

rollingstone.com/music/news/read-tom-delonges-leaked-e-mail-to-hillary-clinton-about-ufos-w444283

usatoday.com/story/life/people/2016/10/12/blink-182-tom-delonge-john-podesta-ufos-wikileaks-hillary-clinton-campaign/91939392/

is this enough faggot op?

what an actual faggot.

Oh... The cringe.. It HURTS!!!

It's amazing to see someone else saying these things. The experiences are real.

>implying UFO's are real

This is all part of the soft disclosure till they launch bluebeam, have to convince people that Aliens are real. Don't believe this nonsense user the tech is real but is all made by human hands, especially the UFO's. This is the military industrial complex grand daddy of all psyops.

SAY IT AIN'T SO

I WILL NOT GO

TURN THE LIGHTS OFF

CARRY ME HOME

NANA NA NA NANA NANA NA NA NANA NA NA NANA NANA NA NA

Woah dude electrons and shit bro, it's CRAZY. Aliens and shit, and weed dude!

"Jamie pull that up"

>not even knowing about the space weapons that can evaporate biological life.

It was 100% German.

Most likely a mescherschmit

Remember Podesta is involved with DeLong. Abort abort

Thread theme:

>youtu.be/Y-v29uimjm0?t=17s

SAY IT AINT SO

HERES THE THING BRO

TURN THE LIGHTS OFF

AYY LMAO

This is proof that there will never be full disclosure and the government are feeding gullible twats like him misinformation to discredit the whole subject

lend me your thule

Tom DeLonge........the same guy who was in a faggy boy band called Blink 182. The same guy who ran around naked in almost every video doing semi fag things. I wonder just how many times he was "interviewed" by Hollywood execs to get that famous. And surely he would never lie about anything secret.
Not that i don't doubt that it was German. Not doubting so much that something strange crashed as I am Delonges motive.

Best one of these yet. Nice meme.

>Not doubting so much that something strange crashed as I am Delonges motive.

kiddie fucker being blackmailed by the usual suspects, what else

unironically this.

we wuz Ayys

Seems like a giant distraction, didn't Hillary say she was going to reveal the secrets of Area 51 too?

>not having family insiders that managed the two-tier bluebook program.
What actually crashed had corporate logos, it was defense contractor made.

>there is the representative from Earth
>what is his qualifications sir?
>he made a song called "I want to fuck a dog in the ass"

This is project bluebeam to distract from the cia killing JFK.

>Some faggot from some shitty washed up pop band in the 90s said some dumb shit on another retards show

STOP THE PRESSES! IT'S HAPPENING!!!

The big question is, what if this is a battle between the Third Reich in hiding with their space craft, and the americans chasing them down with their own E115 craft?

Then I hope the Reich wins and kills the deep state and uncucks America.

KEK HATH SPOKEN

Can any science faggot verify that thing about anti matter or like say anything about it

Take ur ritalin kiddo

>travel the stars
>masters of space and time
>fighting for resources at the bottom of a gravity well

The disinfo gets more and more potent with every moment he speaks.

i started from the beginning and i am already lost. anything good happen soon?

He's wearing a stupid slouchy hat. I hate him already.

email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached)

To: [email protected]
CC: [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2015-08-18 10:30
Subject: email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached)
Dear John,
Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk.
Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.

They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.
The following information in italics was shared with me by my colleague Carol Rosin, who worked closely for several years with Wernher von Braun before his death.

Carol and I have worked on the Treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space, attached for your convenience.

>LITERALLY SAYS SOFT DISCLOSURE IS HOW THEYRE DOING IT
>GERMANS
>ROSWELL
>SAUCER
>ARGENTINA
HOLLOW EARTH CONFIRMED

Post it pls

Not shilling, genuinely asking. And this is starting to look quite scary. Tom is clearly sweating hard on this. This is definitely the disclosure. They are coming out now because everything else is collapsing on them....

He keeps sniffling .. He's snorted some prescription drugs or maybe some meth

EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED -FbiAnon
>The date to decide on release of JFK documents approches
>Comey's leaker Daniel Richman disappears
>MSM russia narrative falls. PV
>-Jonh makes a prediction about an incident. Describes area and purpose: gun control and Chertof scanners.
>Seth Rich case documents requested by DOJ, previously refused to hand them over.
>Imran Awan first hearing, Goodman and Co. think they can trace the data by router. Equivalent of congress library downloaded.
>Pizzagate gets Harvey Weinstein, connection to Fappening.
>Las Vegas Incident
>Mutliple witnesses, police sources and evidence confirm multiple shooters and multiple places being affected: MGM, Tropicana, Bellagio, NYNY, Hooters.
>larps and shilling commence (below)
>Someone leaks crimescene photos.
>Single shooter. Gun Control. Suicide.
>Media can't decide over ISIS connection. Of 50 last claims 3 were false. ISIS servers in US.
>'Calm before the storm' comment
>Chief of police admits paddock couldnt have worked alone. Gets benched.
>Trump goes apeshit on twatter about NK
>ISIS capitulates en masse
>John Bailman and daughter dead. cellphone and FBI connection.
>Aaron Rouse FBI connection to Podesta.
>Drilling
>Campos sees Paddock before shooting.
>LVPD timeline change.

>Trump meeting with Sheldon Andelson?
>Project veritas on Dudich of NYT & YT. Antifa, FBI connection.
>Campos(Jesus A Quintero) disapears. His pics shooped on oct 9th.
>Paddocks house broken into
>Lombardo: "no sign of any damage to the brain(..)"
>Dave Newton: ISIS and Antifa materials (needs confirmation)
>First witness to multiple shooters dies.
>Assange drops numbers and calls out Killary.
>Hannity/The Hill piece. Uranium One deal makes it to mainstream.
>Jesus Quintero (loomer finds) appears on Ellen, ties to sheldon adelson.
>Pedo network busted in North Carolina + more
>Chad Nishimura, the valet, dies in 'botched robbery'
>Trump confirms JFK doc release.
>Nikolai Tesla FOIA release.
>Bruce Paddock arrested for CP
>Vegas harddrive gone.
>Podesta operative, Tom Delonge 'disclosure' on Joe Rogan

Yes goyims, go ahead and trust the words of a 40+ years old man who still act like he's 14 years old. Also doesn't matter that he's friend with John Podesta, take his words for it.

that one i knew about. i had no idea about the tom delonge ones

What they are selling is lies, pure and simple. This was supposed to be script from the EBE that crashed in Roswell. It is Jap, take a look. You are right they are terrified but it is all lies and bullshit to hide men doing evil things to other men.

Nukes on mars WHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAhHAHAAHAHAhah

I'l have what he is having

If this is rosewell, delonge was just saying the markings were 'greek', supposedly because greek gods were aliens.

so what is tom on?

They exist, and bluebeam shills like this Podesta mk ultra victim are trying to cover it, not to mention distract from other shit going on.

Exactly it is all lies. All of it to hide man made weapons and man made aircraft. No one who has FTL is going to bother fucking around for resources in gravity well, its pointless. They are trying to sell a threat so they can unite the world. Bush Sr and Reagan have said similar things. A magic threat to unite the world. Then they get their global police state.

We shoudl get joe to ask him about podestas childrenfucking. I wonder what is Tom's stance on that

I gotta say, from everything we saw so far, this would make sense. However, why this then?
I think aliens could very well be real and whoever harnesses their power is going to rule the world anyway. Same end effect, no?

I can't but I trust men to be evil and deceptive to other men before we are getting magic tech from aliens. Not saying that aliens don't exist but I don't believe people who are known to dissemble.

Because these one worlders are so high on "progress" they genuinely think a global police state is benevolent. I hate them more for that kind of pretentiousness than if they just wanted to enslave us for the hell of it.

LOL CAN'T TELL YOU LOL CAN'T TELL YOU IT WOULD HURT YOUR FRAGILE MIND

This dude is a fucking liar.

this, he's a musk wannabe larper

>they genuinely think a global police state is benevolent

That is the Talmudic influence. The idea that they can create a utopia by enforcing it from the outside. They want to take the shortcut instead of helping every man to make the proper growth inside. They will fail, nothing is certain in my mind.

Agree 100% the pretentious fuckers

this is Project Bluebeam.

>the public owns it

and here comes the global communism, just accept the police state goy and you will get magic technology, but no spaceships because of reasons. They are building a prison planet

Hey mom there's something in the backroom
I hope it's not the creatures from above
You used to read me stories
As if my dreams were boring
We all know conspiracies are dumb

What if people knew that these were real
I'd leave my closet door open all night
I know the CIA would say
What you hear is all hearsay
I wish someone would tell me what was right

Up all night long
And there's something very wrong
And I know it must be late
Been gone since yesterday
I'm not like you guys
I'm not like you

I am still the skeptic yes you know me
Been best friends and will be till we die
I got an injection
Of fear from the abduction
My best friend thinks I'm just telling lies

Alright

Up all night long
I'm not like you guys
I'm not like you

Dark and scary, ordinary,
Explanation, information,
Nice to know ya, paranoia
Where's my mother, biofather

Up all night long
I'm not like you guys
Twelve majestic lies

CONSCIOUSNESS IS REAL BRO

He's lying or decieved, either way using disinformation with psychological warfare as the goal.

his "overdrive" machine is not some technology, it is impossible in physics.

Any black box with energy of a1 going in, and the box outputting at2 where a1>a2 means that the total mass AND energy of the universe is increased every-time this ship/engine is being powered.

"The law of conservation of mass or principle of mass conservation states that for any system closed to all transfers of matter and energy, the mass of the system must remain constant over time, as system mass cannot change quantity if it is not added or removed. Hence, the quantity of mass is "conserved" over time."

What a lying piece of shit.

Joe Rogan is kind of triggered the whole interview

If aliens exist, they are fucking ASSHOLES for not killing off our deep state and freeing us from this kike nightmare.

>inb4 muh free will

Of my own free will I give you permission to take them out. Fucking save us already.

Only humanity can save itself, one person at a time. We can't depend on magic aliens, or technology, or any other gimmick. The technology is easy, to be honest, it is the inner growth required of every person that is difficult. We will make it, and destroy this fuckers, but it will take time and effort. Probably longer then each of us will live. Oh well, them is the breaks, no shortcuts in life.

He's high on cocaine talking about his goal of launching cube sat's into orbit with Lazer beams. You might as well go back to posting traps.

Funny coast to coast am said delong couldn't do a interview on their show last weekend because of the FTC. guess that was bs.

I thought he wanted to slap the shit out of some super heavy atom sending its protons and electrons in reverse and creating antimatter and using that to annihilate a few atoms of some noble gas?

Pedophile cannibals make up our leadership lol.

We already fucked up mate. We need help.

take this dumb shit to /x/

What help did the white man do when he tried to fix the niggers? No help at all they still nigg while asking for gibs. Compared to any potential alien life we are all niggers. It is best they leave us alone to manage ourself lest we be a permanent underclass

>can't even build a decent fighter aircraft to stand against p-51 mustang
>muh wunderwaffe jets are getting btfo even by the british, are no match to usaf
>somehow built a spaceship 2 years after the war

nothing but bullshit with a touch of photoshop. People who believe in this shit are the same breed of retards who believe the earth is flat or that President Obama wasn't a US citizen.

Well if you want to end this shit, the US deep state govt needs to be lit on fire along with the jewish billionaires.

The American people are pussies who wont do it. So I don't really see much hope in that regard.

checked burger

HELLO THERE

THE AYYY L FROM MY NIGHTMARE

THE SAUCER FROM THE BACKGROUND OF THE SHOOP

So they already have 85,000,000 shares and are offereing them at $5 per share. They value themselves at $400,000,000 already. No way you will make money off this. Good luck with losing your money goyim.

to-the-stars-web-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/downloads/TTSA_Offering_Circular_092917_vLAUNCH_DAY.pdf

>To date, our revenues have not been sufficient to fund operations

Give us your money goyim we promise we will release magic technology and not just propaganda, honest. CIA must be desperate for cash.

>all this mocking of lasers lift vehicles
The 'space elevator' folks have been all about 'beamed energy' launch systems.
2009 NASA Power Beaming Competition winners: youtube.com/watch?v=588ilYDY5Ng
laser transfer powering a climbing robot: youtube.com/watch?v=QEMdba2QQRo
guy heading NASAs laser powered satellite mission to Mars: physics.ucsb.edu/people/philip-lubin

The DoD/DoE and associated contractors are probably the largest investor in basic science in all of history. It doesn't suprise me if people are building conduits of legal/PR/politics to declassifiy things to reap all that new wealth. If they have to pretend it's ayys because that's more interesting than Lockheed then so be it.

also note the company name in pic related...
>Trumpf
The TRUMPF Group is a German family-owned company with its head office in Ditzingen near Stuttgart. TRUMPF is one of the world's biggest providers of machine tools
Drumpf time traveler confirmed

Neat.

This is only the beginning.

Hope you people are ready.

The big one is coming.

>Litterally, right when the jfk files are being released

>To date, our revenues have not been sufficient to fund operations

That's actually pretty common. Most tech companies are like this. Even Tesla is still like this I believe. Doesn't mean the stocks can't skyrocket.

So they really are feeding our children to aliens in exchange for world domination.

neat

The point of this life is to stand up against evil, not have it destroyed for you. But... being in this discussion right now is the first step brother. Congratulations

Bump for humanity

Bump for mankind

i must be a sheep , or the dude that was talking looked like he really believes and is into what hes talking about . couldn't spot any tells