ITALY YES!!

HAHAHABAHAHBA

JUST

Press F to pay respects.

S to spit on grave

S

I am a displaced ethnic Italian living in Canada since my family moved here to escape poverty after WWII.

Can I take his place? I'd cuck that faggot's shit up just as bad and make Italian children with that girl.

>Bologna

(((bologna)))

What's it say, I don't read spaghetti

Bitch, I can't read that shit. Translate.

Couple of faggots take in nigger to live with them.

I don't understand what the fuck is going through the skull of a man that allows a nignog like that to come into his home and cuck him like a bitch.
Really, I just can't comprehend the idiocy of these people, it's beyond me.

Makes me sick to my stomach whenever I see this happen, even more so with syrian rapefugees

>Bologna
not surprising at all

Can someone translate this spaghetti sauce headline into something humans can read

Stupid fucking nigger, can't even read your own language? See

They're brainwashed.

I've heard about this happening to other homes in Europe. When the inevitable chimpout happens and he rapes and murders both of them, please inform us.

You can get an Italian citizenship if your mother had one. That way you too can end up in the same situation as Salvo.

Look at her face

>Ohhh boy! I got a pet nigger to play with!

Vile.

S. Spit in the pope too

Cucked couple invited a rapefugee to live in their house

Listen med pack, why don't you sit in the corner and not say anything like you've done throughout all of history

Any non nig want to help a bro out

This is a burger board OP. You must always translate for our viewing pleasure.

t. illiterate nigger

Laura and salvo (married in may) have welcomed in their home a senegalese refugee

t. an inconsequential nation

This is now a Tim Allen grunting thread

>euuuuooAAAAAAUGGHHH???

Are you insecure over a black man?

So, should we get like a bet started on this, or something? I'd give 3 to 1 odds the girl gets raped first.

"Laura, Salvo's wife, no longer pleased with his effeminate manners and his tiny cock, brings a nigger from Senegal to cuck him. Husband allows it. For more, read page 4 and 5".

>italians instead of germans
>senegalese instead of syrian

That's what you call lowering the overall quality.
Also there's no refugee from Senegal. There's no fucking war there. That's purely an economic immigrant.

Let's also specify that they are from Bologna, which is basically a landfill where we dump the vast majority of commies and niggers, so that they can keep themselves busy protesting turnstiles in libraries and getting their head bashed in by riot police, avoiding to shit up the rest of the country.

>them Homo niggers getting aids in the ass while them other niggers tryna get paid in advance

Guy for 5

I'm "insecure" about a guy from a land with a shit culture where stealing, raping, and beating people is the norm. Not about a black man. I wouldn't be insecure if Neil Degrasse Tyson comes into my home.

Hoe much tine till they both end up with their throats slit?

This post genuinely hurts

Neil Degrasse Tyson was accused of rape.

Niggers love machetes.
When they riot in their countries it's not unusual to find severed heads everywhere.

Did they die?

We know what's going on here

good for italy. (((progress)))

Look at that beta sitting there with his legs crossed like an effeminate cuck.
Look at the smile on the woman's face.
Look at the smirk on Ahmed's.

You know what's going on here.

Thanks user

Translation?

I don't speak spaghetti nigger.

We already wrote a bunch of translation, lurk you dumb bitch

>Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Accused of sexual assault today

It says "Soon: young Italian couple to be raped and murdered in their flat"

Please murder them, nig.

That fucking scarf... I hate hipster fashion.

That fucking scarf offends me more than that nigger. Fucking hipster fashion.

>Accused of sexual assault today

Who wasn't accused of sexual assault during the last few weeks?