Lesbian here

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

historyreviewed.com
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPbOFZ7w7Ag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bich it do'n madda if ya lebanese o some shit, i still gonna rattle up dat whyt pussy muhfugga

Most women are bisexual. You aren't fooling me dyke.

have to go back

Honestly we can just go midevil and start rape as the main means of reproduction (and I mean real she is trying to crawl away Muslim style shit)

kek

>midevil

learn to spell pls

Yeah right. Women will never be able to leave men alone. Men create women incubate.

yeah sure thing, you definately havent fallen for heeb tricks.

historyreviewed.com

ever notice how most lesbians are cringey as fuck and barely believe what they say when on TV.

also notice how many lesbians are fat women who arent wanted by men?

lesbians are the weebs of women.

Goddamn, 7+, good effort, you actually got me going for a sec. Try just a little less hard and next time and you'll really get me mad

ah shit
>try just a little less hard
please be more specific user

copy pasta

>Lesbian here.
>Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).
>But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.
>Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.
>Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

imagine being this delusional and mentally deficient
OP is probably a blue haired obese dyke lmao
its a classic wolf and berries situation

so wait you're saying that i no longer have to deal with whiny women trying to steal money from me?

there will be a time in my life where instead of men being net taxpayers and women being negative net taxpayers, those roles will switch or at least reach parity?

this would unironically be amazing

well it certainly won't be excessively evil rape
and light evil rape is just boring

Copypasta used to brainwash cucks and lesbians don't reply.

Tits or gtfo

You dragged the whole thing for too long. I'd personally cut the third paragraph, which is just too exagerated, without it it'd be a far more believable reading.
Also drop the anime reactions pics, they totally expose you for the underage virgin you are. Go do some digging and find some EPIC lesbian reaction pics, one of those with them holding those signs saying "FR*CK the white bois notmyheroes#" or shit like that.

no

Now I have the urge to fuck college lesbians. I'm a trap btw so...... thanks :)

eat fried fukin potatoes ho

>Women successfully organizing anything
Can you name one successful company, government or organization run by 75%+ women.

This guy baits

but what about lesbian bed death, shiska whore?

The majority of lesbians are normie bandwagoning college women that are just going through their gay/bi meme phase. Many "suddenly" turn straight once their hitting their 30's and start having second thoughts about what a life without children will actually be like. Only the true blue bull dykes and indoctrinated commie lesbos in too deep in the scene make it past that phase.

b-but that's lewd

Who gave this guy digits for collateral

What's beyond there?

Post a picture of your vagina.

Shill/slide thread. Sage and ignore.

you have a parasite

Feminism is a virus. Things will only get better when hosts die. That includes you.

Fug

God guess I was mistaken, people are falling for it all the same.
Haven't been on pol since a lot, kids here sure have changed

A lesbian is just another fucking woman trying to do a man's job.

Fpbp, nigs gonna nig

You'll grow out of that lesbo shit and someday mother nature will drive you nuts until you succumb to the one-eyed trouser trout.

Slide thread and bait. Sage this shit. JFK files are up. There are better things to be doing right now than arguing with old pasta.

Oh, good. We were worried that you wouldn't be abusing each other or beating and molesting young boys.

OK you can stop bumping this thread now you idiots

>lebanese
miranda sings is shook
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPbOFZ7w7Ag

>Our superior earning
Stop reading after that

*in horrible ruskie accent*
Okay okay present pussy.

>Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for society to function
You're deluding yourself if you think that's changed. Enjoy the draft. Enjoy having to work in the sewers

that bait from a stinky fat big guy again
saged
reported

LOL, automation is coming. Your little fantasy about eunuchs doing hard labor is a little out of date. And you can have the butch girls. Sweet, hot girly girls will always love big hard cock. Keep wishing.

This is a pasta

As a gay man, I just want to say no.

I've worked with lesbians, and you're all dysfunctional cunts. You have to have men do any real work. You call bitching work. You bitch bitch bitch and think you've accomplished something.

Basically lesbians are like the women on the view. They cluck, they strut around, they shit an egg out and then beg the men nearby to praise them for it.

That's a fucking pasta

I've never meant a fat lesbian. That's litterally a stereotype of women who wanted to seem more man like because of laws and stigma. Modern day lesbians are as girly as ever and very cute.

>fat lard 1/10
>bad breath
>Smelly
>black
SAGE THIS SHIT

Why do they have balls? I never understood over exaggerated puffy pussy in manga

>Woman have NEVER been attracted to men

How the fuck can you explain your existence then?

Im a cute anime girl and only attracted to other cute anime girls desu

The natural order of things, but that doesn't mean women HAVE to find men attractive, just have to have the urge to create life.

But who is gonna kill the spider in the bathroom?

You don't understand how the desire to create life has resulted in a general attraction to men?

I recognize this b8.

Also I would fuck you and my wife at the same time so no problem. Its good being in the top 5% of men.

Girls belong with girls. Boys belong with girls (male)